Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elliot Rodger gets the widest rage of ratings of anyone. I've seen people call him truecel and others call him a Chad

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I personally think he was 4/10, which is low normie/incel.

It kinda boggles my mind. I mean obviously everyone is gonna have different opinions and they are entitled to their opinion, but how the hell does someone get ratings all over the place? doesn't make sense. usually people debate wether someone is a chadlite or full blow chad or if someone is high normie or chadlite. but ranging from truecel to chad? insane

He’d be a normie if he was 14. But at 22 he’s definitely a 3/10

This is what happens when men rate other men.

Take any average 5/10 white guy for example, and you will have people on this forum give him various ratings all over the place. there will be people calling the 5/10 white truecel and others calling him a chadlite jfl

I think he was high tier normie, potentially even chadlite, honestly. If he wasn’t fucked up in the noggin and socially awkward, he would be able to sleep with roasties no problem.

He gets different ratings based on the agenda of the argument the rater is trying to make.
In truth, he is 3 or 4/10.

Elliot had some good features but way more bad features.

Bad features:
-Big feminine cock sucking lips
-Feminine voice
-Framelet
-Manlet
-Hapa

Good features:
+Decent jawline
+Decent cheekbones
+Eye area wasn't too bad
I think he was high tier normie, potentially even chadlite, honestly. If he wasn’t fucked up in the noggin and socially awkward, he would be able to sleep with roasties no problem.
Cope. ER was unattractive.

Make a ERfish on bumble and tinder and post your results

He's a Fallen Normie.

Make a ERfish on bumble and tinder and post your results
he did shit on an online dating experiment by a user here:

Because bluepillers like to push their own agenda, and it affects the final rating they give him. To them looks don't exist and they want nothing more than try and swindle bullshit to prove us wrong. Also how every incel they used to rate on the old subs was "average" or "attractive".

ER was a Chad
ER was a chad

Ive seen similar looking fuckboys in highschool with jbs. He was more of a non nt mentalcel case imo.

He only looked 4-5/10 during the end, before that he was a short asian looking hapa.

He was a 4/10, no amount of light can make a truecel look so glorious
ElegantDefinitiveDwarfrabbit small

Short, asian, fish lips, body of a 13 year old boy. He just wasn't hideous

For an asian, he was like a 6 or 7 facially
for a male in general, he was a 5

I simply fail to understand how people can claim elliot was attractive. He had big ass lips, a feminine face and he was a framelet, it was beyond over for him.

This is what happens when men rate other men.

Take any average 5/10 white guy for example, and you will have people on this forum give him various ratings all over the place. there will be people calling the 5/10 white truecel and others calling him a chadlite jfl
Happens all the time.

Chadlite ethnics get accused of being 4/10 subhumans too often as well.

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back