Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elliot Rodger could have been even more attractive if his father didn't marry such an ugly Asian woman to have him

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

Coping 5'5 manlet
Li Chin, Elliot Rodger's mother, was an malaysian woman of chinese decent. To put things short: she was kind of ugly. Had crooked teeth, dark skin and an overall non-attractive appearance. Beyond all fucking understanding, someone as Peter Rodger (Elliot's father) a tall, white, blue-eyed and certainly handsome british man married her and had two children with her (obviously being these two Elliot and his younger sister Georgia)

The point is that I sincerely don't understand why he was with her in the first place. She was no match for him, she wasn't his looksmatch AT ALL. There's prettier east-asian women out there than Li, that's for sure. I guess that they were pretty much just dating before the effects of some meds she was taking for some health problem (I don't remember exactly what was) affected the functioning of her contraception pills, giving thus unplanned birth to our "supreme gentleman", haha. And then they had to marry. Anyway their marriage didn't last long 'cause seven years after Elliot's birth, they divorced. Then Peter married an AT LEAST more attractive woman than Chin.

Why I'm saying this? One of Elliot's biggest insecurities, according to the man himself (he wrote about it in his manifesto), was being half-asian. If Peter had married a white woman or at least a less ugly asian, Rodger could have been less dysgenic. I mean, Elliot was already a fairly attractive young man. Had a well defined jawline and nice cheekbones, but kind of short. His biggest flaw was his mixed genes. Everything could have been distinct.

If he's parents looked like this he would basically be the Hapa Meeks.

WMAF

Because the only two interracial couples that are promoted by Jews in the media are a white woman/black man; a white man/Asian woman.

Its true. His half brother mogs Elliot into oblivion

Elliot Rodger was already quite an attractive man. The issue was that there was way too much going wrong upstairs.

Elliot Rodger was already quite an attractive man. The issue was that there was way too much going wrong upstairs.
This is his roomate jfl yea he was always a normie 5'9 six face but mentally ER oc

Attachments

• GTY_santa_barbara_shooting_split_mar_140529_4x3t_992.jpg
    GTY_santa_barbara_shooting_split_mar_140529_4x3t_992.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26
He clearly wasnt that attractive if he got no pussy :feelskek:

He was like a 5 out of 10 maybe a little bit higher