Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodger and Adolf Hitler are more similar than most people here realize.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Think about it.
-Both of them praised blonde whites above all else.
-Both of them had a concept of inferior races.
-Both wrote a book detailing their life struggles. Mein Kampf and My Twisted World.
-Both of them had shitty parents. Hitler's father was extremely abusive, as well as not supporting his son's dream of becoming an artist. Elliot's biological mother lied to him, his father was almost never there for him, and his stepmother was abusive towards him.
-Both took their revenge on the people they thought wronged them. Hitler with the Holocaust and Eliott with his Day of Retribution, although Elliot's kill count pales in comparison to Hitler's.

And both drove in a BMW!

Hitler was like Charles Manson he never really killed anybody with his bare hands and both got someone else to do it .

Hitler roped for all we know

what did ER do after going ER? I need someone to delineate how he was actually killed

what did ER do after going ER? I need someone to delineate how he was actually killed

He shot himself with a Glock after overdosing on Xanax.

However Hitler got laid whilst Elliot didn't get any

Think of it, they're very similar

Both were uncircumcised

Both idolized by internet chuds

ER was Hitler reincarnated :lul:

Both idolized by internet chuds
I dunno man, if Hitler wasn't a genocidal maniac right away and held off on the Holocaust until Germany was fortified enough to withstand fighting off multiple superpowers at once, he may very well have succeeded. To his credit, he was a genius politician and a skilled orator, but wasn't the best at planning wars.