Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot really felt societal pressure and injustice all at the same time. And understood the flaws.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Listen very closely to him in this vlog specifically if you don't have time to read the manifesto.

Sometimes Elliot sounds like the protagonist in some AAA game

“A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”

:cryfeels:

Sometimes I wish he never gone ER and how his life would be like ? he was sure lonely as fuck and not even a incel friend like him. I'd be his best friend if I knew him and live in his area and would fight against the normies that mocking and bullying him.

I have sympathy for him not because of his action but his personality and thoughts,he was one of us and he would be posting here if he lived.

I sincerely feel sorry for him who knows,my brother. May Allah forgive us all and we'll see each other in somewhere else..

He might as well be perceived like that too.
He was just another messenger in a long line of messengers. Formed by the sustained and unapologetic cruelty that was rained upon them for the majority of their lives. At the end of the day, people like him are simply another stepping stone making.a path to one large and complicated event

he would be posting here if he lived.

The spring of 2013 was also the time when I came across the website PUAHate.com. It is a forum full of men who are starved of sex, just like me... though unlike me they would be too cowardly to act on it.

I love Elliot. I actually had a perfect childhood before becoming a teenager. The bliss of it all made the fall even harder.

I have no sympathy for ER faggot fakecel. He was the supreme gentlemen in other words a soyboy cuck. He can rot in hell for all i care. Fucking bastard cunt

I relate to Elliot too much

I have no sympathy for ER faggot fakecel. He was the supreme gentlemen in other words a soyboy cuck. He can rot in hell for all i care. Fucking bastard cunt
I hope you’re joking

You must be a LARPing troll or something.

Ignore
Its heavily debated but many people agree that he had high standards. Not disagreeing with you or anything, I think ER would be here with us right now aswell.

Not completely
He was one minor surgery away from being a chad. He had more than enough money to do it but opted to be a lazy whining faggot instead. He was a volcel. An attention whoring volcel.

He was one minor surgery away from being a chad. He had more than enough money to do it but opted to be a lazy whining faggot instead. He was a volcel. An attention whoring volcel.
He was also a manlet half-gook

ER fantasized about blonde stacies but let's be real here, if some 5/10 noodlewhore had approached him he would have been all over her like white on rice. He was desperate.

ER fantasized about blonde stacies but let's be real here, if some 5/10 noodlewhore had approached him he would have been all over her like white on rice. He was desperate.
Heck, he would have given a nigress a chance.

The spring of 2013 was also the time when I came across the website PUAHate.com. It is a forum full of men who are starved of sex, just like me... though unlike me they would be too cowardly to act on it.

Fucking Legend!

“A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”
That quote is worthy of being put on a paper and putting it in a frame on your wall.