Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot didn't die on Isla Vista. Inconsistencies at the crime scene

• Thread starter Elliot Eric Auvinen
  • Start date
E

Elliot Eric Auvinen

Banned
-
1- According to the autopsy, Elliot shot himself in the head which went through his skull, opening a second entrance on his left side, precisely the most visible one at the crime scene.
6112112-png.606673

2-IN NONE OF THE PHOTOS WE HAVE OF THIS AREA OF THE CAR IS THERE ANY BLOOD STAIN!
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

3- If Elliot had committed this type of suicide, there should be traces of blood everywhere where we can see the car in these photos, on the door, on the left side of the airbag, on the chair, and even in the space between the chair and the seat. floor. there should be at least one clotted stain or something and as you can see there is nothing. not a splash, not a single stain. if this were real, it would be the first case of suicide with a firearm without bleeding at the exact spot. an interesting thing is that according to the official story, Elliot's body was bleeding, as you can see in the following photos.
iu

santabarbarafakebloodcomp.png

iu

4- Knowing that there was a supposed bleeding, therefore, the original crime scene is totally out of context. and there is another very interesting thing about this blood.
iu

Elliot's supposed blood left on the floor, as seen in this photo, has simply fallen towards the lower part of the street, proving that it is not real blood.
iu

article-0-1E2ECB2800000578-398_306x423.jpg

This is clearly not real blood.
4- There is also confusing information about how Elliot would have killed one of the victims inside the store, with the Sheriff initially saying that Elliot would have entered the store and shot directly, which does not make the least sense together with the crime scene with two alleged " shots" on the glass. there is other information that says that there were more shots and that those inside the store dodged, and so on. Another important thing is that the complete recordings of the security cameras of the place were never made public and besides, there are no witnesses that collaborate with any of the stories passed on about what really happened at the place.

5- The initial information spoke of TWO SHOOTERS IN ISLA VISTA and not just one as the official story later became.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=649324
https://www.rt.com/usa/161268-california-shooting-university-wounded/
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/05/seven-dead-in-santa-barbara-drive-by-shooting.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20150721223954/http://www.keyt.com/news/shooting-in-isla-vista/26152454
The time frame between the first 911 call to the discovery of the dead suspect was ten minutes.
Multiple witnesses say they saw two people inside the suspect's vehicle, however, during the press conference, Sheriff Brown would neither confirm nor deny whether there was a passenger in the car.
At this time, the sheriff is not releasing the suspect's name, although he has been identified.
Brown called the suspect "severely mentally disturbed" and said, "This was a premeditated mass murder."
Word on the street quickly spread about an ominous YouTube video posted by a young man who identified himself as Elliot Rodger, titled "Retribution." The nearly seven minute long rant blasts women who've ignored or rejected him over the past eight years and warns that he will "punish you all for it."
When questioned about the video during the news conference, Sheriff Brown indicated investigators were familiar with it and are looking into whether Roger was connected with the crime.
The victims include someone who was shot dead inside the I.V. Delimart on Pardall Road. The market windows are pocked with bullet holes. Another crime scene is marked near the 7-11 convenience store.
Xavier Mozejewski told NewsChannel 3 reporter Victoria Sanchez that he witnessed some of the violence and described it as an "old western shoot-out."
Michael Vitak, a student from the Czech Republic, told Sanchez what he witnessed.
"Guys in a BMW. Maybe they were trying to prove they're tough," Vitak said during a live televised interview. Vitak saw them shooting at two girls; one was shot dead, the other was critically hurt.
"I heard shots, screams, pain," said Vitak. "All emotions. I hope she is going to be fine," he said.
Vitak said it was too dark to see the suspects' faces.
About the same time the drive-by shootings occurred, the California Highway Patrol website logged a hit and run along Del Playa that left someone with major leg and head trauma.
NewsChannel 3 senior reporter John Palminteri said via phone, "It is a horrible scene out here."
Palminteri described multiple ambulances, a black BMW that slammed into as many as two cars, and a body covered with a yellow tarp lying in the road on Del Playa. He indicated the deceased may have been shot by a deputy or police officer.
By 12:15 a.m. Saturday morning, Palminteri updated viewers that he'd seen a total of four body bags.
One woman identified as Sierra told Sanchez she was approached by two men in a black BMW. The driver flashed a small black handgun and asked '"Hey, what's up?"'
To summarize: There was and still is a huge cover-up about what really happened on Isla Vista. I'm not a conspirator who denies that Elliot took part in the attack, but I'm pretty sure he didn't die the way they say in Isla Vista. also, it's important to know that the attack story as a whole doesn't fit either and has huge holes. there was a second shooter and denying that is denying the witnesses to the incident. it is really necessary to analyze this critically, without pro-official guesses or thoughts.

Another Important Point: The primary reports of the attack are totally different from the later official report. this means that there was a change in the narrative, which, together with the inconsistencies in the crime scene and in the course of witness statements, demonstrates total cover-up. and along with that, we have the "witnesses" with their allegations years after the incident going 100% in favor of the official report.

For those who want to claim that the divergence between the witnesses, primary reports and the official story was due to information problems, we have this news from the same period that pretty much follows the official pattern. : https://www.noozhawk.com/multiple_shootings_reported_in_isla_vista_20140523/
another important point: this news makes it clear that the old reports spoke of a second shooter in the following part: Earlier reports said one suspect was in custody, but Brown said the gunman acted alone.

Legit he was the only person brave enough to shoot himself after he was done. Goat

I’ve been to that area IRL. It was trashy. There was literally trash covering the streets with over a dozen cars parked

which means that the official history of Isla Vista was ready on the very day of the attack. what came next was just offshoots.

which means friends, that Elliot probably didn't die in that attack.

but there is another interesting thing. Elliot's channel was made private moments after the attack, before being deleted.

which means that someone who ran the channel made it private.

Fuck don’t tell me ER was another fed hoax

so we pretty much have to assume your leader must be out there. oh, and there are other things, which I'll get over with time.

Fuck don’t tell me ER was another fed hoax
I don't necessarily deny that he did the attack, but I do deny the official story that he died. it wasn't just him, there were two shooters in the car.

if this were real, it would be the first case of suicide with no record of bloodstains at the scene and with fake blood at the supposed crime scenes.

I don't necessarily deny that he did the attack, but I do deny the official story that he died. it wasn't just him, there were two shooters in the car.
So it was a fed hoax then?

and there is much more. apparently the Retribution video has a code inside it.

I imagine not very much blood came out after he shot himself with the pistol and maybe a little bit leaked onto the floor or on the seat cushion that we can’t see from the camera angles. He probably was only in the car for a minute after shooting himself before the cops removed his body so there wasn’t much time for it to pour out. But when he was laid out on his back a lot more blood probably poured out from his head being back and staying on the ground for a while

I imagine not very much blood came out after he shot himself with the pistol and maybe a little bit leaked onto the floor or on the seat cushion that we can’t see from the camera angles. He probably was only in the car for a minute after shooting himself before the cops removed his body so there wasn’t much time for it to pour out. But when he was laid out on his back a lot more blood probably poured out from his head being back and staying on the ground for a while
blood that which has no characteristics. I'll send a photo of it dry, dripping all over the track. that was never real blood. https://external-content.duckduckgo...984b14649b127a5401cddeda8654a9576d&ipo=images

the same unclotted blood from the convenience store.

according to the official story, this is Elliot's blood, which is clearly fake.

Elliot ROdger did not die, he had a fake identity made and is probably relaxing in some offshore caribbean island as of now

Elliot ROdger did not die, he had a fake identity made and is probably relaxing in some offshore caribbean island as of now
there are people who claim that he is in morocco or in some country where there is no deportation.

unfortunately the information is very scarce which ends up confirming everything.

Elliot rodgER

and another, there was the second shooter. this nobody has the slightest idea where he is or who he was, although there are some reports that say that the police caught one of the suspects in the attack, which suggests that shortly after that, he was removed from the scene by the police.

there are people who claim that he is in morocco or in some country where there is no deportation.
His death looked too phony to believe, even the body is not properly shown or identified till date. It is too easy to fake deaths and make new identities or even go missing these days, rich people do it all the time. Elliot's father already had good contacts with influential people, everything looks staged to give him a new life somewhere

His death looked too phony to believe, even the body is not properly shown or identified till date. It is too easy to fake deaths and make new identities or even go missing these days, rich people do it all the time. Elliot's father already had good contacts with influential people, everything looks staged to give him a new life somewhere
surely. and the question of the second shooter demonstrates that Elliot was easily removed from the scene.

to me it is more than evident that he is alive. there is as you said, no photo, civil or military of Elliot's body, which is practically impossible due to the location of the attack

Also, the crime scene was rigged.

everything demonstrates that there was a cover-up and that he came out of the attack unscathed. the report and others, was just a manipulation, made from easily conceivable data about him.

another thing: Elliot's videos are clearly forged, especially the last one. there is a total repetition of lines, phrases and others that he himself took from numerous sources such as World Of Warcraft, in addition to an emotional inexpressibility.

and the big question: Why hide the second shooter?

one thing I've learned: Never trust official stories.

and yes, many do.

I'm not exactly sure what his reaction should be to hearing about the incel issue and all that, although clearly, it transcends all that.

I'm not exactly sure what his reaction should be to hearing about the incel issue and all that, although clearly, it transcends all that.
There is nothing new which we know that Elliot didn't , he was aware of inceldom. He already stated his jealousy and his helplessness regarding girls...

There is nothing new which we know that Elliot didn't , he was aware of inceldom. He already stated his jealousy and his helplessness regarding girls...
I bet this isn't all that reliable either. I hope that now, the truth dominates, as opposed to the dominance of official stories.

this is what people said during the sandy hook shooting. they kept talking about how the shooting was a fed hoax because theres no pictures. but eventually pictures of the crime scenes surfaced showing dead bodies. rodger's parents are just rich and told lawyers not to show pictures of the crime scene to the public

He's in Cuba with Tupac and Michael Jackson or being used as a fed asset in the war against men

so the feds are torturing him right?

The media usually gets things wrong for stories like these because they're going off rumors. The general idea that this incel wrote his manifesto then commited the horrific acts that he did, is probably right.
which means that someone who ran the channel made it private.
Youtube could have done it.

this is what people said during the sandy hook shooting. they kept talking about how the shooting was a fed hoax because theres no pictures. but eventually pictures of the crime scenes surfaced showing dead bodies. rodger's parents are just rich and told lawyers not to show pictures of the crime scene to the public
This.

So essentially, Peter's elite-level film connections and socially inept autistic son were primary factors for glowniggers reaching a deal to orchestrate a massive psyop for the jewgenda?

I wonder where he is now.