Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ellen Page (now Elliot Page) has to live as a 5'2 male.

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
bb0953e135ddbf3f013c7bdc28514ec903c90b54c6ff49c21851c2cbb3ee13cb.jpg

Bruhhh how tall are those giants

Dont really matter shes a millionaire and has connections to hollywood.

mind-boggling own goal

Imagine being the guy on the left (Tutorial Mode)

Better change last name to Rodger then!!!

Also got divorced from "his" wife.
"He" is an ugly subhuman who only gets half-assed hollow praises in social media from virtue signalers.
This mentally ill skank really ditched statusmaxxed Stacylite life for social media trends.:feelshaha:
Bruhhh how tall are those giants

Dont really matter shes a millionaire and has connections to hollywood.
Yeah but the T are always hysterical and unhinged. I wouldn't get surprised if she roped a few years later.
Imagine being the guy on the left (Tutorial Mode)
Girls love his personality for sure!

Rich, famous, well connected bitch...I'm sure she'll live the typical 5'4 "male" life :feelswhat:

tranny mogs me

She looks like 4’10. :dafuckfeels:

She looks like a hobbit here

Welcome to nightmare mode

Also how fucking tall is everyone else in the photo if the shortest bitch is 5'2? The guy on the left is like 7 feet tall?

Im pretty sure that image is photoshopped. Still doesnt changes the fact she screwed up her life.

ELLEN Page was actually pretty cute - like high tier Becky - before she went and said she's a man.

I preferred when she was Lahey's daughter.

ELLEN Page was actually pretty cute - like high tier Becky - before she went and said she's a man.
she's cute, and her vagina is still a vagina, despite being mutilated and turned inside-out to look like a faux-penis

I would just press my genuine penis against her faux-penis until I jammed it back inside her pelvis to transform it back into a vagina.

Whatever surgery BS they do would lack resiliency, it's not like they implant a penis bone or anything like dogs/chimps to give it rigid structure.

It lacks the complicated vascular network that a genuine penis like mine has, which is why mine would defeat hers in a duel and revert it to the form god gave her.

No way this isnt photoshop

She looks barely 4'10 not 5'2:feelswhat::feelswhat:

she's cute, and her vagina is still a vagina, despite being mutilated and turned inside-out to look like a faux-penis

I would just press my genuine penis against her faux-penis until I jammed it back inside her pelvis to transform it back into a vagina.

Whatever surgery BS they do would lack resiliency, it's not like they implant a penis bone or anything like dogs/chimps to give it rigid structure.

It lacks the complicated vascular network that a genuine penis like mine has, which is why mine would defeat hers in a duel and revert it to the form god gave her.
Kind of off the charts there buddy. For one I don't think she's post-op at all. I don't even think she's doing hormone shit yet.

Another, you can't ram that mutilation back into place.

But you are right about penis. In all things tranny world that is the one thing you can't fake. And when they do mold one its a hideous micro abomination that doesn't work anyway.

"Canadian" moment

:foidSoy::feelskek:

Went from a cute desirable petite girl that all the simps drooled over, to some sort of ridiculous abomination.

She's a fucking idiot

And to think, as bad as it already is, she doesn't get a fraction of suffering as the normal 5'1 guy without a fame or former Hollywood connections. She has no damn idea, no clue.

Also,, LMAOOOOO @ her lesbian wife divorcing her after the transition, bwahahahaha

Went from a cute desirable petite girl that all the simps drooled over, to some sort of ridiculous abomination.

She's a fucking idiot

And to think, as bad as it already is, she doesn't get a fraction of suffering as the normal 5'1 guy without a fame or former Hollywood connections. She has no damn idea, no clue.

Also,, LMAOOOOO @ her lesbian wife divorcing her after the transition, bwahahahaha
Ngl, she really was cute and feminine before her transition.
AA4CB367 10D8 4D26 857D F36F6F1EE531

Famous or not, won't be long till she joins the 41% :society:

The guy on the left is a mogger damn

you can't ram that mutilation back into place
why so pessimist?

NeverGiveUp

But you are right about penis. In all things tranny world that is the one thing you can't fake. And when they do mold one its a hideous micro abomination that doesn't work anyway.
they don't necessarily fake the greatest pussies either but yeah they fuck up the pseudo-cocks a lot worse

tbh the FTMs wouldn't bother me so much if they were "gay" and wanted to fuck me. or if they were "straight" were willing to team up with me to seduce a girl

when he/she/it takes cocks of those giants it goes in from bottom and comes of his/her/it's mouth.

I think sooner or later "he" will think about the rope.

Give it a few months and he will be blackpilled. :blackpill:Then at that point, we send him a link to this forum. :feelsYall:

she buddy boyo

trannyfags are pretty funny thinking they are women
but trannyfoids are even more hysterical

can't be a dude if ya don't gots a dick
that's just flat out indisputable fact :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes you are right. :chad:Apologies for my lapse in judgement :feelsmage:

We have our first female Saint. :smonk:

Also got divorced from "his" wife.
"He" is an ugly subhuman who only gets half-assed hollow praises in social media from virtue signalers.
This mentally ill skank really ditched statusmaxxed Stacylite life for social media trends.:feelshaha:

Yeah but the T are always hysterical and unhinged. I wouldn't get surprised if she roped a few years later.

Girls love his personality for sure!
When "he" lived as a girl he was on easy mode.

You wanna know whats funny??? SHE FUCKING SMV MOGS THIS ENTIRE FORUM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If she still presented herself as a foid, yes.

If she was into guys, there might be some fags who would fuck her in her current form even if she has a vagina. But of course as a man, it's over.

But I think she was lesbian before her transition and had a wife with which she recently divorced with.