Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ellen Page choosing to become an incel meme always makes me laugh. I come back to it every so often to cheer myself up.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

The requested page could not be found.

1-jpg.1147843
2-jpg.1147844

She has the hollywood lesbo high status, she can be whatever and still have partners. I bet that she talks how her taking care of her looks and having confidence attracts foids, not money and fame.

You can see she has hair on her face, like some foids do. Hormonal i guess, also malnutrition in a sense.

She has the hollywood lesbo high status, she can be whatever and still have partners. I bet that she talks how her taking care of her looks and having confidence attracts foids, not money and fame.
So she divorced right around the time she transmaxxed. And she was retarded enough to get married (to a dancer), so had to pay her a huge sum of money. Who is she with now?

So she divorced right around the time she transmaxxed. And she was retarded enough to get married (to a dancer), so had to pay her a huge sum of money. Who is she with now?
I dont know. Probably girls half her age using her status. Its empowering when foids do such shits.

Yeah, me and Fat Link know a they/them that emulated this. I hope it joins the 41% everyday.

I dont know. Probably girls half her age using her status. Its empowering when foids do such shits.
If so, they're with her for her money and fame. There's no way they're attracted to a 5'1, effeminate looking dude with no functioning dick. :feelskek:

There's no way they're attracted to a 5'1, effeminate looking dude with no functioning dick. :feelskek:
:lul: yeah 100%, she went from cute approachable becky to caricature of Ken.

mental illness.

I'll never understand why ftms mutilate themselves like that and throw away their perfect bodies lol

She was quite gorgeous before she decided to humilate herself, now its just disgusting to look at, thinking she was cute once awhile back!

If so, they're with her for her money and fame. There's no way they're attracted to a 5'1, effeminate looking dude with no functioning dick. :feelskek:
Imagine being so retarded you willingly become the Untermensch

absolute state of (((hollyweird)))

I bet her tits were stuffed with Gouda & braised with asparagus and served with a dry Chianti.

The fact her fe(male) name is Elliot makes me laugh

imagine giving up tutorial mode lol

We can only hope that the tranny lobby brainwashes more foids to do things like this

These are the people who run society and shape western culture, ayylmao

Shit is becoming like the elites in the hunger games books except battle royale would never be legal in this faggot society unless it's battle royale of dicks in your ass and Jennifer Lawrence would be some ugly fat brown mutt and would have even more boyfriends than the movies because female worth inflated af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back