Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elizabeth Holmes texts like a SIMPY curry

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2021 09 21 16 22 43 Private Texts Could Prove Turning Point in Theranos Fraud Trial   YouTube

Now I see why she tolerated indian dudes FOR A TIME. You got into Stanford and express love like an illiterate horny streetshitter trying to scam people. I wonder if she ever went on omegle when she was younger and thought this was normal flirting. Or better theory, she understood the love language of curries is just like this, and was a way of communicating to Balwani in a way so he'll do her bidding.

Last edited:
jfl, elizabeth pajeet

It annoys me the media are focusing on silly little texts like these and not the fact that she essentially swindled hundreds of millions of dollars, leveraging her gender, and jeopardizing the healthcare of thousands of normies in the process. Her company's culture was so corrosive and toxic that one of her own employees killed himself.

This sideshow is an attempt to humanize one of the biggest fraudsters of the 2010s.

She should rot like Bernie Madoff.

“I am from India”

It annoys me the media are focusing on silly little texts like these and not the fact that she essentially swindled hundreds of millions of dollars, leveraging her gender, and jeopardizing the healthcare of thousands of normies in the process. Her company's culture was so corrosive and toxic that one of her own employees killed himself.

This sideshow is an attempt to humanize one of the biggest fraudsters of the 2010s.

She should rot like Bernie Madoff.
in a way I hope she gets away with it. People will be less sympathetic to her if she gets off scot free, versus going to jail and potentially having a redemption arc that feminists would love to spin. I think it's inevitable at this point.

At the very worst she will get a slap on the wrist like the Fyre festival guy, meanwhile Shkreli rots for almost a decade mostly for just abusing free speech in ways that normal incels do more wisely.

in a way I hope she gets away with it. People will be less sympathetic to her if she gets off scot free, versus going to jail and potentially having a redemption arc that feminists would love to spin. I think it's inevitable at this point.

At the very worst she will get a slap on the wrist like the Fyre festival guy, meanwhile Shkreli rots for almost a decade mostly for just abusing free speech in ways that normal incels do more wisely.

She is most certainly not going to jail. White woman? Facing any accountability? Its simply not in the cards.

This hasn't stopped her from covering her bases however. The soylet simp she got with after the entire fiasco got her pregnant. Most certainly premeditated on her part to elicit sympathy. She'll already be predisposed to receive a kangaroo court due to being a white woman, but what monster would jail one that's pregnant? Think of the children.

Shkreli gets 7 years for securities fraud even though his clients suffered no losses. I think it's harsh and excessive, but not outrageously so, in light of his conduct throughout the trial process (joking about buying a strand of Clinton's hair, et cetera).

Holmes needs to get significantly more than 7 years. Unlike Shkreli, her victims did lose significant sums of money. Unlike Shkreli, her fraud was long-running and perpetuated for roughly a decade. Unlike Shkreli, her company influenced the actual healthcare decisions of the thousands who took her blood tests.

I'm hoping for 25, 30 or so years, roughly what federal sentencing guidelines suggest for fraud above $150,000,000. Anything less than 20 would be an outrage.

Shkreli gets 7 years for securities fraud even though his clients suffered no losses. I think it's harsh and excessive, but not outrageously so, in light of his conduct throughout the trial process (joking about buying a strand of Clinton's hair, et cetera).

Holmes needs to get significantly more than 7 years. Unlike Shkreli, her victims did lose significant sums of money. Unlike Shkreli, her fraud was long-running and perpetuated for roughly a decade. Unlike Shkreli, her company influenced the actual healthcare decisions of the thousands who took her blood tests.

I'm hoping for 25, 30 or so years, roughly what federal sentencing guidelines suggest for fraud above $150,000,000. Anything less than 20 would be an outrage.

Prepare to be outraged, then.

Prepare to be outraged, then.
another curious factor is that all those wealthy benefactors of Holmes didn't even neccessarily sue or press charges against her for fraud. They took an "L" the way boomer simps are trained to.

another curious factor is that all those wealthy benefactors of Holmes didn't even neccessarily sue or press charges against her for fraud. They took an "L" the way boomer simps are trained to.

As I said, the privilege card wielded by white women is beyond mortal comprehension.

Anyone that actually believes she'll serve a sentence is delusional.

They did sue, but many realized that Holmes had pretty much no money left, she had spent it all, so suing her would be pointless.

Some (like Rupert Murdoch) were fine with taking the L because they could write it off as a tax deduction for capital gains losses.

They did sue, but many realized that Holmes had pretty much no money left, she had spent it all, so suing her would be pointless.

Some (like Rupert Murdoch) were fine with taking the L because they could write it off as a tax deduction for capital gains losses.
pointless?? she made fools out of them, and should be made an example out of, but they are too cucked in that old chivalrous way to do anything about it.

They would have no problem icing this bitch if she had a penis, or was a woman born of low class.

pointless?? she made fools out of them, and should be made an example out of, but they are too cucked in that old chivalrous way to do anything about it.

They would have no problem icing this bitch if she had a penis, or was a woman born of low class.

two good reasons to file a civil suit

1) getting your money back. obviously not a great reason if defendant doesn't have your money anymore

2) making a statement. in that case you would be right, but i highly doubt they are cucked to the degree that they refrain from filing lawsuits for "chivalrous" reasons. more likely than not, they are embarrassed as fuck and don't want to talk about the fact that they let a foid straight out of college talk them out of their money that easily, they probably wouldn't feel as embarrassed if it was someone with a penis that did the frauding

View attachment 496284

Now I see why she tolerated indian dudes FOR A TIME. You got into Stanford and express love like an illiterate horny streetshitter trying to scam people. I wonder if she ever went on omegle when she was younger and thought this was normal flirting. Or better theory, she understood the love language of curries is just like this, and was a way of communicating to Balwani in a way so he'll do her bidding.

I read John Carreyrou's book Bad Blood about this case.

What shocked me the most was how empty Holmes' efforts were. She had nothing to show for her decade of research, her company made zero advances in that time frame. But somehow she got billions. Even worse was the fact that no one actually saw her stupid machine work, and if they happened to dig any deeper than what the blonde bitch and her Indian lapdog was telling them, they would have discovered immediately that it was all a sham. Like imagine in the 1950s some inventor wanted money to manufacture his plane that he claimed could get you from New York to LA in 3 hours, and he claimed hundreds of people had taken this flight already. Yet the investors ignored or never asked the hundreds of people who would have told them that the plane doesn't exist and that they took DC-6s like any other passenger of the time

Last edited:
Not even a single word because I don't care about hole drivel

I was feeling optimistic at first but judging from all of the gabby petito bullshit lately, I think this psychotic biatch might actually get away with it all scot free.

By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos's claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes's net worth to zero, and Fortune had named her one of the "World's Most Disappointing Leaders".

What the fuck!!!
Images 1