Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Elisha and the She Bears - Bible Lesson from 2 Kings about mocking bald men - not even children are safe from the wrath of god and ursine females

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I looked and realized there is no thread with Elisha in the title and given his importance to the trials of being a bald-cel it's about time I made one to correct this.

ElishaBook
Blck

SheBears
1463manuscriptFrench
Bears
Bears

that will be all

An old balcel endures the harassment of a horde of youngcels on the incelibate forum incels.is, c. 2024:
Bears

I heard about these verses when I was in the 4th grade in private school, the school would have older kids aid the teacher, these two guys were high schoolers, or maybe 8th grade, but they were cool as fuck, the dudes would tell the teacher I was working while I play happy wheels and they watched, anyways one of them was NW0 but the nigga always shaved his head down to a clean buzz, so me and my friend would joke with him and call him chrome dome, a shaolin monk or whatever, and he relayed this story to me, I learned an important lesson about the veracity and loyalty of our God that day, he protects incels at all cost, so long as they put their faith in him.

punishing stupid kids who could grow out of that cruelty is excessive

Not really, high school never ends. Those bears were doing the lords work!
I'm not talking about highschool I'm talkng about preschool, can any of us say we didn't used to have old pointless hatreds we cast aside?

I'm not talking about highschool I'm talkng about preschool, can any of us say we didn't used to have old pointless hatreds we cast aside?
Wonder if such a thing as elementary school hazing exists. Those bratty 2nd graders can learn a thing or two from their 4th-grade upperclassmen.

I heard about these verses when I was in the 4th grade in private school, the school would have older kids aid the teacher, these two guys were high schoolers, or maybe 8th grade, but they were cool as fuck, the dudes would tell the teacher I was working while I play happy wheels and they watched, anyways one of them was NW0 but the nigga always shaved his head down to a clean buzz, so me and my friend would joke with him and call him chrome dome, a shaolin monk or whatever, and he relayed this story to me, I learned an important lesson about the veracity and loyalty of our God that day, he protects incels at all cost, so long as they put their faith in him.
this is why i love god, God is always there for me and is always watching over me

he sees me suffer, but every now and then the warm light hits me and he reminds me that one day I will be at peace with him.

One day I will meet my lord and I will thank him.

I don't know if I'll thank him for finally bringing me peace after death or whether it'll be for peace during life

but one day, I'll be enveloped by him.

and for the first time in forever, I'll feel okay