Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eliot Rodger is lord

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
He was not of this world but of heaven he died for the sins of incels like us he was akin to Jesus christ and just like Jesus the world hated him. His story was like story of Noah kinda. at the end times Jesus is said to come with the sword for the rapture eliot Rodger was trying to do that but he recognized the sword isn't as effective.

Last edited:
JoinedJun 18, 2022Posts20Online15h 29m

brutal jan 2022cel, why didn't you register 1 month earlier.

brutal jan 2022cel, why didn't you register 1 month earlier.
My first account didn’t make it through screening :feelsohgod:

tbh I was only reminded of this forum cause I saw IT trannies seething over a post from here so I decided to try and reregister

My first account didn’t make it through screening :feelsohgod:

tbh I was only reminded of this forum cause I saw IT trannies seething over a post from here so I decided to try and reregister
brutal

HE was a giga cuck

I propose you to join our religion of rodgerism:yes:

Don't like the guy at all.

i was wondering how long it would take until i would see someone mention him

All hail Elliot Rodger

He was not of this world but of heaven he died for the sins of incels like us he was akin to Jesus christ and just like Jesus the world hated him. His story was like story of Noah kinda. at the end times Jesus is said to come with the sword for the rapture eliot Rodger was trying to do that but he recognized the sword isn't as effective.
Shut the fuck up grey cel