Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Either the Universe wants me to ascend or I'm too autistic.

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
Today I was alone at home all day long, I didn't talk to anyone and didn't go out until a little while ago. But I just went out to go to the market and 5 minutes later I was scared by the sound of "boo" from above. There was a foid hanging from 1'st floor window and smoking cigaratte, we are in the same project group in school with her. She wanted to make a joke by scaring me and I was really scared and she laughed. Then she asked where I was going and I said I was going to the market, then we say good bye each others. That's it. This foid is a very social high tier becky and I have no chance, of course I'm not delusional to think she want anything to do with me. However, it is very rare for a incel to experience dialog with foids after 5 minutes going out, and these small things happens too much recently . I'm such an emotionally starving, isolated subhuman that even such a short dialogue gives me dopamine and hope. And people call us terrorists.

Bro, having a foid talking to you for 30 seconds doesn't mean she's interested in you or that you'll ascend

Bro, having a foid talking to you for 30 seconds doesn't mean she's interested in you or that you'll ascend
I know, I explained that. But lately I've been having random conversations with fodis in random places and it wouldn't have happened before.

He's a 5'11 white"cel" who said his face was aroums a 6-7/10, even got the number of a foid. I don't know how these people are allowed to keep calling themselves "subhuman" like they're on the same level as the rest of us, should be against the rules in the same spirit as withholding former experiences. :feelsclown:

I know, I explained that. But lately I've been having random conversations with fodis in random places and it wouldn't have happened before.
Facekel reported

He's a 5'11 white"cel" who said his face was aroums a 6-7/10, even got the number of a foid. I don't know how these people are allowed to keep calling themselves "subhuman" like they're on the same level as the rest of us, should be against the rules in the same spirit as withholding former experiences. :feelsclown:
I'm turkish, not white. both my hair and eyes are brown. I was rated 6,6 at best, and rated 4,5 and 4,8 with different pictures.

He's a 5'11 white"cel" who said his face was aroums a 6-7/10, even got the number of a foid.
knew it was a fakecel as soon as I saw his name, join date and pfp

From the looks of it, you sound like a highly socially retarded HTN. So get off with this site and work on your social skills.

Foids have never initiated conversation with me in my entire existence. State of .is smh :feelswhat:

From the looks of it, you sound like a highly socially retarded HTN. So get off with this site and work on your social skills.

Foids have never initiated conversation with me in my entire existence. State of .is smh :feelswhat:
There's a 2/10 incel in my class and he has a good relationship with almost every foid. But of course he has no gf. If you're nt you can socialize with foids regardless of your ugliness but it doesn't go beyond "friendship".

There's a 2/10 incel in my class and he has a good relationship with almost every foid. But of course he has no gf. If you're nt you can socialize with foids regardless of your ugliness but it doesn't go beyond "friendship".
False you normie fag