Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Egypts are low inhib truecels

ibwibdf

ibwibdf

Banned
-
Jfl under that Video, there are many negative experiences of foids visiting Egypt (also the video itself is funny as fuck). Egyptcels seems to be as low inhib as currycels but maybe a bit more masculine/dangerous.

It's funny how they share their touristic horror Stories, especially with Egypts:

View: https://youtu.be/LLmsJfCm5Qg?si=vKQM9HJbtJuIvKhp

IMG-20240112-130928.jpg

Last edited:
Strong first post, GrAY :feelshaha:

I can't tolerate that Clown Rami Malek who married a Stacy. He looks like a fucking horror movie doll.

Fuck those sandNlGGERS

Ofc they were expecting Chad, not subhuman brown low inhib truecels

Jfl under that Video, there are many negative experiences of foids visiting Egypt (also the video itself is funny as fuck). Egyptcels seems to be as low inhib as currycels but maybe a bit more masculine/dangerous.

It's funny how they share their touristic horror Stories, especially with Egypts:

View: https://youtu.be/LLmsJfCm5Qg?si=vKQM9HJbtJuIvKhp

There's areason why eGYPtians are called the GYPsies of the middle east.

Imagine a country where egyptian foids would make holidays and only blonde, tall, blue eyed chads where there and would do exactly the same. I guess then its not harrasment or rape anymore :ahegao:

Average wealthy (good nutrition) Arab IQ is same as a malnourished curry. Low IQ = low inhib, so yeah this checks out.

Average wealthy (good nutrition) Arab IQ is same as a malnourished curry. Low IQ = low inhib, so yeah this checks out.

View attachment 1036664
I don't think curries in general are low IQ because many of them are good in the field of computer science/programming. At least Indian curries.

I don't think curries in general are low IQ because many of them are good in the field of computer science/programming. At least Indian curries.
Due to high population the ceiling is too high and same for the floor it's too low.
On top of that they are malnourished.
So you can find both pretty smart Indians and also some with zero self awareness

Last edited:
I didn't know Saudi's IQ was this giga low. It's same as Africans living in mud houses.
Yeah and they are unathletic brown turbomanlets too. Shows what a strong mateguarding culture can do. Saudis cuck Ukrainians and similar slavic groups on the regular despite being genetically mogged by them.

Dumb hoe shoulda known better

Femoids don't care about sub5s because we are invisible to them... Until low inhib ones don't care about that and approach them nonetheless :feelskek:
These overprivileged white whores that go vacationing in 3rd world shitholes are so naive, you're putting yourself into that scenario

I'm Egyptian, I'm subhuman af.

going alone to egypt as a white foid is extremely low inhib and low iq
These fucking white people think that these subhumans are their friends until they actually meet and they end up in a bad situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back