Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Egyptian King Tut's DNA was 99.6 % European

Everyone who was famous in history was white. Buddha, Mansa Musa, Huangdi we’re all white

Why should I know anything about some niche fact or information on ancient egypt I never cared to learn about?
Because you should you non erenyeager noob either think like me or become one of Kamala Harris’s foot fungus infested sandal

Everyone who was famous in history was white. Buddha, Mansa Musa, Huangdi we’re all white
Erenyeager is the whitest of them all in blood in soul and skull

View attachment 1202934

@Made in Heaven

This is how the egyptian elite looked like :

View attachment 1202942
No. The DNA results show that they were Southern European subhumans with black hair, brown eyes and white skin.

Because you should you non erenyeager noob either think like me or become one of Kamala Harris’s foot fungus infested sandal
That is just a non answer and your false dichotomy is illogical.

That is just a non answer and your false dichotomy is illogical.
Incorrect there is no false dichotomy just a rebel organism in the presence of erenyeager. You’ll be squashed soon.

LMFAO I just googled mansa musa white and was not ready for the rabbit hole
KEK

Most of the stories about him are over-exaggerations anyhow, he also fucked up tons of local economies & couldn't even grasp the rules of Islam correctly.
No. The DNA results show that they were Southern European subhumans with black hair, brown eyes and white skin.
South European Mediterranids were present, but so were Nordics as well.

As I mentioned, mediterranid has always been a European sub-group, different from near-eastern types.