Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Egyptian King Tut's DNA was 99.6 % European

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★

Throughout all of human history, throughout every corner of this bitch of an Earth, no matter where and when you look, the whitest, most caucasoid, most aryan people in any given land are always, ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S the winners.

@Made in Heaven

This is how the egyptian elite looked like :

why dey black doe maynnn? we wuz the white ones in european sheitt ya heard? this proves dat sheit cuz.

why dey black doe maynnn? we wuz the white ones in european sheitt ya heard? this proves dat sheit cuz.

yo gib dub say nigga bitch aiii ?? shieeeet

Jbw theory. G Khans propably white too by this rate, based.

We wuz peasants n shiieett

They were neither black nor were they Germanic Aryans

Stop trying to steal the culture of others, especially the Mediterranean peoples.

Egypt and Indus River valley used to be great civilizations before race mixing

Hitler proven right once again

Aryans created all civilizations on Earth

Yeah no shit

Egyptians were never African

View attachment 1202934

@Made in Heaven

View attachment 1202942
That article is clickbait, it says that Tut's haplogroup was West European, which doesn't mean much when someone like Napolean Bonapate had haplogroup that was North African.

But I still do stand by what I said. In ancient egypt, likely the whitest people there ruled the country

JBW IS LAW
tag all the JBW deniers
Read this

They were neither black nor were they Germanic Aryans

Stop trying to steal the culture of others, especially the Mediterranean peoples.
Egyptians aren't actual Meds, they're Semites not continental ones.

Massive cope.

The more aryan genes, the better.

Remove the aryan genes from a "med", the only thing left is a brownie.
Meds are mostly ANF/EEF with a good amount of Steppe/Yamnaya.

NW Euros are the opposite, with more Steppe/Yamnaya than ANF/EEF:

LyVFoRU

BuAH86V

ANF/EEF shares more alleles & more in common with Steppe to begin with.

Also, Sardinians are the closest modern group to ANF/EEF:

Sardinians

Sardinian phenotypes

How about Slavs? They have Asiatic admixture, and Dinarics/Balkans have some Kavkaz admixture.

Mediterranid was also always classified as a White/European admixture:
The text seems to categorize the European races in descending orders in the Nazi racial hierarchy: the Nordic (including the Phalic sub-race, a subgroup of the Nordic race), Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic races.[2]

But you do have a valid point, the more Steppe/Yamnaya genes the better.

Aryans created all civilizations on Earth
Genghis khan was white. Buddha too You should watch this guy's video. He delves into all of it https://youtube.com/@818encino?si=_PfMT0J9bPLp53gT

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.
Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.
"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.

Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.
"We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago," Scholz told Reuters.
It is estimated that the earliest migration of haplogroup R1b1a2 into Europe began with the spread of agriculture in 7,000 BC, according to iGENEA.
However, the geneticists were not sure how Tutankhamun's paternal lineage came to Egypt from its region of origin.

Last edited:
A youtube video that wouldn't play with 14,162 views :feelsseriously: I can find African nationalist sources that claim China was nigger which appear more reliable :lul:
There's plenty of evidence if you actually delve into history passed what you learn in goy school. I won't bother trying to explain

There's plenty of evidence if you actually delve into history passed what you learn in goy school. I won't bother trying to explain
Show evidence please then?

Show evidence please then?
Look at this:

Meds are mostly ANF/EEF with a good amount of Steppe/Yamnaya.

NW Euros are the opposite, with more Steppe/Yamnaya than ANF/EEF:

View attachment 1203089
View attachment 1203092

ANF/EEF shares more alleles & more in common with Steppe to begin with.

Also, Sardinians are the closest modern group to ANF/EEF:

View attachment 1203093

View attachment 1203125

How about Slavs? They have Asiatic admixture, and Dinarics/Balkans have some Kavkaz admixture.

Mediterranid was also always classified as a White/European admixture:

But you do have a valid point, the more Steppe/Yamnaya genes the better.

He was a statusmaxxed truecel. Offspring of incest.

We were Kings

Lmao i loled but that's obviously not how they looked.

A 20.000 years old haplogroup doesn't tell you much about a persons complextion or even phenotype. The pharaos most likely looked like the way they were depicted on ancient egyptian wall paintings ect.

Looks like a nigger to me!

View attachment 1202934

@Made in Heaven

View attachment 1202942

"Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes."

This is specifically about Y chromosomes, we know that Arabs eradicated males wherever they came and only left the females, we need to spread our Western European Y chromosomes to as many parts of the world as possible, I volunteer to impregnate as many Asian toilets as possible.

I wonder what the Y chromosomal haplogroups of the ancient Phoenicians and ancient Carthaginians was.