Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Egypt university attacker confession: the dangerous effects of blue/red pills، oneitis obsession and simping on a lonely male

What oneitis be doing to a nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You do a lot of mental gymnastics and take it off the point, you're not that smart it seems.
BlkPillPres' threads on Must-Read Content: 4
Threads of yours on Must-Read Content: 0

You do a lot of mental gymnastics and take it off the point, you're not that smart it seems.
There was no mental gymnastics there, you just refuse to accept reality. The good thing about the truth is it doesn't matter whether you accept it or not, it's true regardless.

So if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

If he were blackpilled, he would not have done this.

A blackpilled man knows his oneitis is just yet another dirty slut that sucks random chads every week just like every other slut.

This murder is not on the account of inceldom. It is in the account of romantic idealization.

He was the real victim

There was no mental gymnastics there, you just refuse to accept reality. The good thing about the truth is it doesn't matter whether you accept it or not, it's true regardless.

So if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
And you do your mental gymnastics yet again...

The reality is that the original argument of me being a foid is false and I said that out of me not giving a flying fuck about this retard so you are the one in the wrong here buddy boyo.

Last edited:
If he were blackpilled, he would not have done this.

A blackpilled man knows his oneitis is just yet another dirty slut that sucks random chads every week just like every other slut.

This murder is not on the account of inceldom. It is in the account of romantic idealization.
Exactly, it's not the worst of the black pill, it's the worst of the blue pill.

And you do your mental gymnastics yet again...
You've yet to explain how it's mental gymnastics in the same way why I've explained how your response looks like something a woman would say.

The reality is that the original argument of me being a foid is false
Nobody said you were a foid, they said your response was something a foid would say, and that's a fact, it is.

It's the kind of response you'd expect to see from a woman browsing this thread.

Nobody said you were a foid, they said your response was something a foid would say, and that's a fact, it is.

It's the kind of response you'd expect to see from a woman browsing this thread.
Yeah, clearly only foids can think like that :feelsseriously:
Very indisputable logic...

You couldn't feel that way again even if you wanted to
Truth, I never felt the same exiting feelings towards any foids, after she rejected me

It was my first and last time feeling so exited over foid, once she rejected me I lost all these feelings and never got. It back , now every girl feels the same , acts the same

They all act like bunch of sluts, the only excitement they get is from likes and follows from simps and chads , I feel like I’m the only one who likes the old days :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Truth, I never felt the same exiting feelings towards any foids, after she rejected me

It was my first and last time feeling so exited over foid, once she rejected me I lose all these feelings and never got. It back
For me it was never just one girl though. The first time I got friendzoned I was like 6 or something, no joke. There was this cute asian girl I liked in schoool and she gave me the whole "I like you as a friend" response. That shit hit hard because I was so young.

I started liking girls at a really young age btw, I like I was 4 to 5 years old and grabbing the girls butts in school, but I was so short and cute looking during those years the girls would just giggle and laugh it off lol. Those were some good times.

The last rejection I had which was the last straw for me approaching and trying to date, was at university. I lowered my standards completely and targeted a girl who you could say wasn't even on my looks tier, but I forgot the golden rule. Women don't really exist on tiers because men fuck down, so there's always a more attractive man willing to date and fuck her.

At the same time I won't be dishonest with myself and paint her as some kind of cliche whore, I don't think she rejected me based on looks, she was definitely on the autistic spectrum and she was very religious and seemed to have strict parents. I'm pretty sure she was a virgin too. She just wasn't ready to date. Now at the same time I'm not delusional, had I been 6ft tall and attractive I know without a doubt I would have been able to coax her into fucking me within a matter of days. She was definitely an exception to the rule in some respects, but she was still just a woman like every other woman.

Women make rules for betas, but they break rules for alphas.

Your "I'm not that kind of girl" is Chad's "Ok tee hee, only this time".

After that shit I was like "fuck it" when it comes to approaching and trying to date. I didn't finish my degree at university, I had failed an exam and I didn't see the point in continuing to bother finishing it, especially because my degree was in a saturated field and I wanted to avoid the college debt and pursue something entrepreneurial. So I left university to wealthmaxx. Around that time before I left one of my friends killed himself too, I just felt less and less like chasing a degree to become a wageslave.

It's kinda funny when I look back. It was like reality was showing me that everything that I felt secure about in life was completely worthless, not dependable, and could be taken away or rendered useless at the snap of a finger.

Intelligence - Didn't matter, there's always someone smarter than you and the world is more competitive to today. I'd just end up being a wage slave for the rest of my life paying off college debt.

Personality - Doesn't matter, you can work on your personality, become a better conversationalist, get hobbies, etc, at the end of the day if you don't hit a specific height and facial looks threshold you will have little to no romantic success with women.

Friendship - Doesn't matter, people are individuals, each having their own plans for life and their own limitations for how much they are willing to do to get what they want out of life. That friend group that you are structuring your entire life around can fall apart very easily.

The funniest realization for me is that YOU LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN DEPEND ON YOUR FRIENDS TO FUCKING STAY ALIVE! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They could die in an accident, kill themselves, be murdered, etc, nothing is guaranteed in this world.

A lot of other things happened too, but basically it was like the universe itself was speaking to me, and telling me that all of my beliefs were wrong, everything that gave me a sense of security in life didn't really exist, it was an illusion.

I realized that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

YOU CAN ONLY TRULY LIVE FOR YOURSELF.

You should treat your life like it's one man journey, and if you feel like it and some people want to come along with you, you let them, but never make plans around other people coming on that journey with you.

Were born alone and we die alone, "togetherness" is an illusion, in this life there is ONLY YOU.

I randomly found this movie a few months ago and there's this famous quote that Robert De Niro's character [UWSL](Neil McCauley) says throughout the movie. I saw the quote scene in some youtube video and it made me want to watch the movie.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPWW9Pjzto

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

It surprised me how well it fit with my current philosophy for life which I've already held for years before I saw this movie. I would not even have been able to relate to that line if I had watched it before my experiences at university, I would still be kinda blue pilled and I would think he was crazy lol.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
The funny thing is, he broke his own rule (the quote) and ended up dead because of it at the end of the movie. You know hollywood has to make every "hard" character "a softie deep down", but had he stuck to that code he'd have gotten away with millions and would be living in luxury on some island.

I know I won't make that mistake. I'm going to stick to the code.

I'm not the type to hang "framed quotes" in my room or an "office" (if I ever have one in the future). But if I was ever to do something like that. That's the quote that would be on the wall. I swear I get chills sometimes when I watch that scene over.

Think I'll make this into a thread.

Last edited:
the last post here was solid even though I personally don't like you (and I don't think you should care) . I do judge on covers sometimes but I'm more dependent on rationale so I give credit when it's due

@BlkPillPres

nothing is guaranteed in life, especially if you're already struggling. there is nothing to feel secure about. since you are a male, the world is ready and more than willing to give up on you for a better male.

as for the heated argument between you and @El Enemigo about whether what the attacker did was natural or not I halfway agree, I don't believe that everything natural is inherently good and justified just because it is natural, ugly males are getting rejected and suffering from hypergamy and other issues because good genetics are needed and nature is filtering out the weak seed, that is natural and we are victims to it.

human constructs can also be considered a natural result of what is natural, therefore natural. that is seen in the previous example I made.

Although I'd say this: I do agree on the fact that submitting to the rage due to all the social pressure and being excluded is natural and happens in nature too :blackpill:

Last edited: