Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [EgoFuel] [Narcissism] [but also] [Insecurepill] Do you like me and am I a good poster?

Well? You dumb fuck get to voting

• I like you man and also you're a quality poster

• I like you man but you're.. uhh.. posts are a bit uhm.. absolute dogwank

• I don't like you but you're a good poster, I guess, BAKA

• I don't like you or your posts you obnoxious prick

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

TBH, it seems like I'm fairly well known but people don't like me very much because I practically only post jokes which are funny about 20% of the time and I've really declined in how many longer posts I've made and stuff like. Anyways, this is just an attention whore poll thread but I'm legitimately interested because I'm a bit of a cunt

Shut the fuck up bunny cunt.

Donkey piss ngl

I'm really annoyed because I put "you're" instead of "your" because I was originally going to say "you're a shit poster" but that seemed a bit too akin to "shitposter" so I changed it also free @PotatoTomato

Shut the fuck up bunny cunt.
ok i said you're a good poster so that you can feel better about being a grown virgin who missed teenage love

It's funny to reply to your threads or posts with your avi ngl

So yes

Yes you're a good poster bro.

Don’t feed his ego you dumb cunts

Feed him a carrot

And @Insomniac is dirty faggot that i hate. Go to gay club larper

I've been on a hiatus and just started posting again recently so I have no Idea who you are ngl. So far I've only seen a couple of one word posts so its up in the air as to whether I like you/you are a good poster (which are not always mutually exclusive)

I've been on a hiatus and just started posting again recently so I have no Idea who you are ngl. So far I've only seen a couple of one word posts so its up in the air as to whether I like you/you are a good poster (which are not always mutually exclusive)
Well I used to make some nicer and longer stuff or at least decent posts but then I realized that no one read them anyway and that I don't have the energy to make them. I don't like people who use this site as just a cope on which to shitpost, but it seems like I'm slipping or have slipped into it

I like you (no homo) and you're a good poster

I don't like you or your posts you obnoxious prick

Your posts are very underrated imo, you're definitly capable of writing good posts.

I don't like you or your posts you obnoxious prick

No, just because you made this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back