Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ego and pride are a very serious problem here

Pride and shame are illogical. I never feel humiliated. I could walk down the street with my ding-a-ling out, screaming about what a faggot I am, and feel completely fine. Dealing with the external consequences would be a hassle though.

Despite that, I do have a huge ego. I spend nearly all of my time thinking about myself, albeit usually negatively. I want so much, and it doesn't seem right that I can't have all of it. If other people can have money, women, talent, etc, then why not me?

you gotta work for it, pal.

you gotta work for it, pal.

Honestly though, I've worked hard but achieved nothing. Everything of worth I have in life has been handed to me on silver platter.

From the tropes website: Hard work hardly works. Ha. It true.

Just because something is natural doesn't make it right or even logical, see everything in nature. Pride is pointless.

Matthew 5:38-42 is a good description of how to respond to cruelty imo.
Without pride and ego you wouldn't have human rights, civilizations would not exist in the first place and the human condition wouldn't exist either

Without pride and ego you wouldn't have human rights
I disagree.

Pride is sort of like a weapon, just more intrinsically destructive. If someone has it and you don't, they'll exploit you, but you wouldn't need to possess it in the first place if everyone let go of their pride. So I don't think it makes sense to say that without pride and ego we wouldn't have human rights, rather I think it's more like human rights wouldn't exist if only the ruler/rulers had pride. If nobody had it, that would only be a benefit.

the human condition wouldn't exist either
Assuming this is true, how is that bad? I think our existence is nothing but a mistake.

I don't remember ever having issues being humiliated, unless it was about my physical appearance. Or if it comes from my friends. I think real human beings should easily brush off petty insults, and if they don't, they're just low IQ and not far evolved from the animal that needs recognition from the pack.

In recent years I've actually gone from straight hatred of those who humiliated me as a youth to semi-hatred / semi-envy. Yes, I am actually envious of their callousness and complete disregard for others feelings. These traits can actually be beneficial to you, especially in the business world.

I'm at a point where if I want something, I don't care who I step on to get what I want. I've been on the receiving end of that type of behavior for far too long. I'm not only emotionally empty inside, but my feelings have been completely shut off.

Dudes, when my wife fucks a bull, I don't even react. I let myself be cucked all the time. This is the winning strategy in nearly all cases. And it's backed by every serious philosophical/religious tradition.
ftfy

Because unless you're a black belt in karate or a navy SEAL, you'll just humiliate yourself further by reacting. And you'll probably face criminal charges for battery or worse.
The people trying to fuck with you should be taught a lesson themselves. Even if it's just calling them assholes. What are the things that fried his brain?
fontaine, every single one of your posts is jewish foid betabux cuck pushover ideals. You should be banned. This guy openly promotes people to get their brains zapped so that they are lulled into submission. He believes that you should give up all sense of self. He things that you should be a cog in the machine like a good little cuck, and not make any noise, with a smile on your face. fuck this propaganda pushing cuck.
I know what you mean.
I tried this strategy my entire life, being a pacifist, sitting back and taking it, acting as though nothing bothered me, and my self esteem and confidence has always been non-existent, I've always hated myself, and regretted the countless times I refused to stand up for myself.
These days, since becoming blackpilled, hateful and angry, realizing I have nothing to lose anymore, I try to react aggressively anytime someone tries to dominate me, through insults or otherwise.
I agree, I hate regretting acting like a pussy and not putting those fags in their place.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what you want us to do, all of us already let ourself be abused, afterall if we didnt we would've gone er in high school wouldn't we? During our youths it was mock and humiliation, any form of retaliation was quelled with brutality, we have endured their abuse and swallowed our bitterness, but to what end? To where do we draw the line?

Though Now whether it's college or in the workplace the chads and stacy have matured, no longer do they display their disdain for us through violence and force, rather instead it is social ostracisation, it is hard to tell which is worse, to be left alone and ignored like a ghost or to be poked and prodded for the amusement of our tormentors.

fontaine, every single one of your posts is jewish foid betabux cuck pushover ideals. You should be banned. This guy openly promotes people to get their brains zapped so that they are lulled into submission. He believes that you should give up all sense of self. He things that you should be a cog in the machine like a good little cuck, and not make any noise, with a smile on your face. fuck this propaganda pushing cuck.
THIS FUCKING THIS, (((fontaine))) at It again

When did you get embarrassed and then suggested to yourself that you're a prideful piece of shit for not being treated like a human being for something you can't control? You're justifying blue pilled hatred of incels, nothing else

No winner lets themselves be walked over

Last edited:
I'm just saying that sometimes (I would argue, in most occasions) it's better to just ignore attacks.

In LOTR, Aragorn never reacts when Boromir insults him, preferring to display his own merits in silence.

I was thrown into a mental ward (after i attacked someone) for 12 months. ( Because they knew i had psychologic issues) Otherwise i would have been sent to jail. When you dont wanna end up in special institiutions its better to ignore open attacks unless you have to defend something or theyre trying to get physical.

I agree to some extend. It definitely applies to many members on this forum. Some have gigantic ego's and believe they are entitled to love or sex, when in reality, no one is entitled to anything be default (unless you pay for something, than the seller has to fulfill their end of the promise of course).