Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eggman is uglier than you and is a diagnosed autist but not a virgin: And still you deny Just be White game?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Eggman doesn't mog you, you coping retard. Your "autism" isn't diagnosed. It's social anxiety at the worst.

How do you explain Eggman's relative success? He has autism. He is a NW5 with a comeover. His face is about a 2. He is average height. He works a crappy job IIRC. Inb4 he has YouTube status - this gets him recognized, not adored by women.

Now understand me, I am not saying Eggman has a good dating life or that his looks haven't held him back, but he has had way more success than he should have, given his situation. This is because he brushed his teeth and left the basement and tried, whereas we have 5/10 NW1 white guys here who are LDARing because Staceys won't approach them.

It would help you more to ask Eggy how he overcome his autism to come across as somewhat NT rather than posting on here for the 20th time about how you "wouldn't help a Stacey if you heard her getting raped huehuehue derp derp hyperbole hyperbole". It's like you WANT to be part of this community. I don't. I'm glad it's here for support but I don't wanna be in it.

Youtube status so irrelevant.

I wish I was a low-inhib black badboy slayer

Pretty sure SOME of us are actually diagnosed with Autism but I understand your point. I'm sure I'm not jealous of him fucking some fat ugly pig just to lose his virginity. On top of that, I love this community.

Last edited:
Youtube status so irrelevant.
Says a fakecel who has had sex and relationships.

This thread is a bit of a failo, you're addressing obvious fakecels like St. Tropez here, and forgetting the true white incels like me. It's counter productive generalization.

Nobody is asking you to be here. That said, saying that "gets him recognized, not adored by women" is MEGA cope. Status is everything, otherwise why would girls date ugly esports guys? Because of status, that's why.

Anyway, I doubt he's having much sexual success. He can't offer us any advice apart from "luck". He posts his fucking face everywhere.

Says a fakecel who has had sex and relationships.

This thread is a bit of a failo, you're addressing obvious fakecels like St. Tropez here, and forgetting the true white incels like me. It's counter productive generalization.

I consider you a legit incel, you proved it.

Holy shit I didn't know he had diagnosed autism.

Only thing that can explain his success is extreme luck. I'm talking megamillions lottery winner luck. Sometimes subhumans get lucky. They're the exception that proves the rule; an outlier. You wouldn't feel the need to bring this up if this normally happened but it doesn't.

Last edited:
Nobody is asking you to be here. That said, saying that "gets him recognized, not adored by women" is MEGA cope. Status is everything, otherwise why would girls date ugly esports guys? Because of status, that's why.

Anyway, I doubt he's having much sexual success. He can't offer us any advice apart from "luck". He posts his fucking face everywhere.

Status is literally part of my name, FACEandLMS. I recognize its power. But making some 3 hour monologue vlogs on the Internet isn't getting women's pussies wet for Eggman. They will recognize him when they see him IRL but not attracted to him. This can't be compared to being a Hollywood moviestar.

I also said that he isn't having much sexual success but it's more than he should be having.

Also, do you realize that Western Europeans sometimes go to your country (or ones nearby) to get women? I know of a guy who lives parttime in W.Euro parttime in E.Euro and he says it's night and day trying to get a gf in Romania - 10x easier. If you find it hard there, you would ROPE after a year here unless you could find an E.Euro enclave here (you'd be more likely to get an EE gf here than a Western one).

Status is literally part of my name, FACEandLMS. I recognize its power. But making some 3 hour monologue vlogs on the Internet isn't getting women's pussies wet for Eggman. They will recognize him when they see him IRL but not attracted to him. This can't be compared to being a Hollywood moviestar.

I also said that he isn't having much sexual success but it's more than he should be having.

Also, do you realize that Western Europeans sometimes go to your country (or ones nearby) to get women? I know of a guy who lives parttime in W.Euro parttime in E.Euro and he says it's night and day trying to get a gf in Romania - 10x easier. If you find it hard there, you would ROPE after a year here unless you could find an E.Euro enclave here (you'd be more likely to get an EE gf here than a Western one).

Some whores are so shallow they'd be willing to fuck the one ugly guy to get attention. I don't know much about him and how loyal his "gfs" were but meh.

And yeah, I know it's easier here. And I do find it impossible here, let alone in a western world. Here you need either money (which will still land you used up roastos like everywhere else) or status (i.e thug game, lots of thug friends, being a criminal). If you're not "exciting" in any way the femshits here will simply REFUSE to touch you. You're low status to them, they view you as mere trash. I mean literally less than nothing to them.

And yeah being white is an advantage but let's not get carried away here.

Eggman got lucky. Plain and simple.

Lol, you silly boy. Eastern euro whore go for westerners because they are wealthy. It's about as difficult for a eastern euro male in EE to get a gf as it is for a western euro male in the West.

Eastern European women are massive gold diggers, also most eastern European males are potatofaced subhumans.

Besides being incel, i hate most people because they're primitive and stupid. That's why the only option for me is don't approach, be Chad and get pussies, not girls. I don't want any relationships, i just want to get sex when i want by doing nothing (like Chad do).Because anything else is betabux etc

Lol, you silly boy. Eastern euro whore go for westerners because they are wealthy. It's about as difficult for a eastern euro male in EE to get a gf as it is for a western euro male in the West.

Eastern European women are massive gold diggers, also most eastern European males are potatofaced subhumans.

That's true, but isn't EE still more comparatively traditional than West. EU? So being a slut is more stigmatized, Tinder is less used there?, Teen pregnancy is more frowned upon there whereas here it's encouraged, etc? The friend I have who has an easier time in EE than in West EU isn't rich. Maybe he is perceived so though...

is the 6'3 BBC really talking about how great eggman has it? If you were willing to fuck degenerate sluts, you could due to their fetish for your race and dick size.

Tf am I doing wrong then?

Eggman doesn't mog you, you coping retard. Your "autism" isn't diagnosed. It's social anxiety at the worst.

How do you explain Eggman's relative success? He has autism. He is a NW5 with a comeover. His face is about a 2. He is average height. He works a crappy job IIRC. Inb4 he has YouTube status - this gets him recognized, not adored by women.

Now understand me, I am not saying Eggman has a good dating life or that his looks haven't held him back, but he has had way more success than he should have, given his situation. This is because he brushed his teeth and left the basement and tried, whereas we have 5/10 NW1 white guys here who are LDARing because Staceys won't approach them.

It would help you more to ask Eggy how he overcome his autism to come across as somewhat NT rather than posting on here for the 20th time about how you "wouldn't help a Stacey if you heard her getting raped huehuehue derp derp hyperbole hyperbole". It's like you WANT to be part of this community. I don't. I'm glad it's here for support but I don't wanna be in it.

hes over 6 ft. his gf will still cuck him. im 5 ft 7 and bald. im beyound helping

This is because he brushed his teeth and left the basement and tried, whereas we have 5/10 NW1 white guys here who are LDARing because Staceys won't approach them.

I think that's a big problem here. So many "Incels" here haven't even asked a girl out. How can you be an Incel if you haven't even tried?

That's true, but isn't EE still more comparatively traditional than West. EU? So being a slut is more stigmatized, Tinder is less used there?, Teen pregnancy is more frowned upon there whereas here it's encouraged, etc? The friend I have who has an easier time in EE than in West EU isn't rich. Maybe he is perceived so though...
EE is nowhere near traditional (only traditional people you'll find EE are old women), it has been corrupted by Hollywood. No one cares is a woman is anslut in EE as most men in EE are taught to put women on a pedestal. There is a reason why male to female suicide ratios in EE are so fucked.

Just be white theory is one of the most legit theories. Only people that deny this are average white LARPers who are too scared to take risks and go outside

I think that's a big problem here. So many "Incels" here haven't even asked a girl out. How can you be an Incel if you haven't even tried?
This applies to everyone, not just white users. There are fakecels of all races here, and even more so on lookism. It's full of average to above average ethnics who complain about not being male models.

This applies to everyone, not just white users. There are fakecels of all races here, and even more so on lookism. It's full of average to above average ethnics who complain about not being male models.

I don't think there is a such thing as a curry fakecel...

they also almost all exclusively want white women

If you have to approach then it's over.

hes autistic sure but hes an expert at conversation with no inhibition

its more difficult to get a girl with social anxiety than aspergers apparently

I constantly read these theories & thoughts on this forum, and yet nothing of it translates into real life. I tried socializing before and just living like a Normie. Both of these things didn't work. My health issues also destroyed every amount of self worth that I had, and my severe photophobia makes going outside fucking painful. I typically avoid it when it is not necessary. All of these factors make me completely hopeless. I do not have any redeeming qualities that make me seem like a good option.(Such as above average looks) Eggman is probably more likable than I am and he got extremely lucky

I'm a diagnosed autist and I'm uglier than Mills.

If you have to approach then it's over.

Says the guy who flies to Asia to slay women.

@BlackPillUNC look at this.

So question, @itsOVER, when you slay these Asian women, do you approach them or do they approach you?

So you admit that approaching WORKS (even if only in certain locations)? Or are you above approaching there because they approach you?

"If you're white and tall you can get laid" - retards

Cel

Phrased like that, I am not sure how good at it you were.
As good as I could. I went to a few parties back then (Before the day X where everything got worse) and most guys liked me. All the other guys had natural social interactions with girls while I was ignored. I look way too young for my age and it is just horrible. I bought some stuff today and the cashier thought that I was 14.....

But he looked like a 4 in his prime and was very NT compared to us, I get caught up in nose projection.

At the end of the day you got laid and I didn't so please shut the hell up.

When I get my new glasses and clothes next week, I will try it, film it and then share it with you guys.

Just be white theory is one of the most legit theories. Only people that deny this are average white LARPers who are too scared to take risks and go outside

As good as I could. I went to a few parties back then (Before the day X where everything got worse) and most guys liked me. All the other guys had natural social interactions with girls while I was ignored. I look way too young for my age and it is just horrible. I bought some stuff today and the cashier thought that I was 14.....

I wish I could be mistaken for 14 lol.

Eggman has a lot of problems but he also has a lot of advantages, he's tall, low-inhib and a decent speaker and yes white. But the white part is only part of it so saying this proves jbw is just tenuous.