Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eggman is uglier than you and is a diagnosed autist but not a virgin: And still you deny Just be White game?

Eggman has a lot of problems but he also has a lot of advantages, he's tall, low-inhib and a decent speaker and yes white. But the white part is only part of it so saying this proves jbw is just tenuous.

Agreed. How is eggy being white an advantage ? I'm assuming the ugly bitches he's fucked in the past were white. Now if he was going for normal weight ethnik girls and getting laid, I would agree with jbw.

Banging fat ugly white chicks as an ugly 3/10 white male doesn't prove anything imo.

EE is nowhere near traditional (only traditional people you'll find EE are old women), it has been corrupted by Hollywood. No one cares is a woman is anslut in EE as most men in EE are taught to put women on a pedestal. There is a reason why male to female suicide ratios in EE are so fucked.
What are the rates?

What are the rates?
3t55ldmi4zjy.jpg

Eggman is extremely low-inhib, has a big dick, and has a tiny amount of e-fame.

Eggman is a Chad among incels.

Says the guy who flies to Asia to slay women.

@BlackPillUNC look at this.

So question, @itsOVER, when you slay these Asian women, do you approach them or do they approach you?

So you admit that approaching WORKS (even if only in certain locations)? Or are you above approaching there because they approach you?

I never approach anyone in Asia, unless you count right swipes on tinder to be approaches.

Like I say, if you have to approach it's already over.

tallcels are volcels

Last edited:
Because as much as I buy into the blackpill there is still a mental component. Lots of ugly guys have girls, we have all seen it. And at the end of the day, we are a bunch of virgin (or near virgin) men judging mens looks.

Remember, 90% of human communication is NONVERBAL. Even being slightly autismo sets you back miles. Imagine being dropped in some foreign country where you can't speak a word or read their script. That is Autism for social settings.

Now, if you are Chad, sure women will drop their panties for you in the produce aisle. But if you are not, it becomes a game of how NT you are.

except the fact that eggman wasnt a virgin even before youtube/4chan "fame"

he had admitted he wasnt a virgin when he started posting on r9k
Fuck, if eggman gets girls this site should go down. The owner is wasting his money.

No, you're just an ethnic who finds it easier to cope by blaming race.

Can you explain why there are decent looking ethnics who are incel while below average whites lock down attractive females? You guys need to fuck off with this shit for real. It’s a slap in the face to all ethnics on here which are probably the majority of the forum.

except the fact that he has all the stats, surveys, polls, studies, experiements to back up his claim ? what do you have ?
lemme guess an ethnic celebrity picture with a white girl.

>i know an ethnic with a gf so race doesnt matter.
literal inceltears logic
>i know an ugly guy with a gf so looks are cope.

View attachment 7532View attachment 7533View attachment 7534View attachment 7535View attachment 7536View attachment 7537View attachment 7538

Racebaiting must be your cope.

Jbw in the west is ethnic cope. How the fuck does it help when 80% or more of the population is white?

Maybe being ethnic is a disadvantage in the west. That doesn't mean being white is a necessary and SUFFICIENT condition to get laid though.

how is it baiting ?

posting statistics, surveys, polls, studies are racebaiting now ?

JFL
No, seriously. All your posts are about race. You must be getting off of this stuff.

except the fact that he has all the stats, surveys, polls, studies, experiements to back up his claim ? what do you have ?
lemme guess an ethnic celebrity picture with a white girl.

>i know an ethnic with a gf so race doesnt matter.
literal inceltears logic
>i know an ugly guy with a gf so looks are cope.

View attachment 7532View attachment 7533View attachment 7534View attachment 7535View attachment 7536View attachment 7537View attachment 7538

/thread

Can any JBW Theory deniers refute this?

/thread

Can any JBW Theory deniers refute this?

Quite simple.

Being white might be an advantage, but it's not a sufficient condition by itself to get laid. The same way being tall is an advantage, but it's not gonna get you shit unless your face is decent.

uhh no, actually majority of my posts are about face and other issues. If you look at my post history you will see i've stated many times face is still more important than race and argued for it.

the reason why you think so is because it makes you uncomfortable, realizing how big of an advantage you blew to still end up on same website with 3/10 ethnics.
You are THE most active race baiter on this site. Is this how you deal with inferiority complex?

TALL WHITE theory one of few legit theories because it can let a guy get away with an avarage face.

there is a catch tho, these people tell us race is cope and doesnt matter.
Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' in dating world, when you compare the stats and studies.

So, a white person coming here and telling us race doesnt matter is like 6'2'' telling a 5'4'' dude "stop whining, height doesnt matter its all about face" which is bullshit.

Race is integral and very important part of looks. Literally one of the first things people notice about you and it comes with preconceived ideas and prejuidices.
I bet you 100 buck, white people on this website who whine and complain about not being as good as chico would rope straight up if they lived the life in our shoes.

Never helped me and many others, at least not in the west.

I'm not saying it's irrelevant but the other end of the scale is ethnics declaring 'all whitecels are volcels' which is total horseshit. If your face is ugly then it's gg either way.

Sure I'd rather be a 170cm ugly white than a 170cm ugly ethnic, but at the end of the day both are probably getting the same amount of pussy in the west....0.

Isn't Eggy's gf a trap? Or is it a meme.

I saw a video of him and his girlfriend dancing. And her voice didn't sound masculine at all.

Im southern European, and not autistic. Lookswise Im about his level.

I lucked out but before but it'll likely never happen agian.