Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EducationPill (Degree/ProfQualPill) /DriverLicencePill etc These are Mutable Pills... YOU & I need to get a move on...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
As stated in the title... They are not immutable like Height (where you have to mortgage your house for a few extra inches AND months of pain & if you have Osteoporosis then you're fucked), Race, Age, Dick size (although you can get a penis extender/pump/pills etc combined) & the like...

If you don't have any requisite like these... Then sorry to say but you are sabotaging yourselves in this unfortunate corrupt as fuck society...

Use your Neetbux to get on short courses/modules then after that look at getting subsidiaries for further learning. If you're home than look at Study Books or Informational Books of various sorts... Like Money then get into Finance. Like building then read up on Construction/Surveying/Architecture... Like Mechanics/Machines etc then read up on some Engineering books... Like numbers then get into Mathematics (a multi disciplinary vocation)... Like health & biology then get into Science... Like PCs then get into Information Technology or Computer Sciences... There's a lot to learn & do... Perfect 1 disciplinary well & then branch out possibly foundational to others... If you can't do that then do foundational for as many interrelated disciplinary subjects... What I'm saying is don't sit & waste your life... There's too many Layabouts LARPing here as LDARers... I admit I get depressed & depression does take it's toll on you... Making you Lazy/Depressed/Apathetic/Regressing under the auspices of Resting or Rotting...

As for the Driver License Pill... LMAO... Get fucked... I used my Neetbux to take driving lessons & pass... Passed on the 3rd go after 2 years of practice & hundreds of lessons... Still a Manlet whose Overweight (working on that) & deteriorating bones (that has to be worked on in tandem with others). No excuse for not doing & passing it.

Some people genuinely lack the executive functioning skills to drive, but none that I've seen on this forum. My biggest issue with getting a license was "running the gauntlet" of social anxiety.

As for education, demonstrating that you are capable of full-time employment is not wise if you want continued NEETbux. Though learning new things is always pilled and doesn't require a penny or any ambition besides acquiring knowledge for its own sake.

Last edited:
If you're going to get a degree in STEM, the last year will be the most painful of your life.

If you don't have any requisite like these... Then sorry to say but you are sabotaging yourselves in this unfortunate corrupt as fuck society...

No, I am not sabotaging myself. In fact, I am bad at it.

As for the Driver License Pill... LMAO... Get fucked... I used my Neetbux to take driving lessons & pass... Passed on the 3rd go after 2 years of practice & hundreds of lessons...

I really do not know why you are keep going on with this topic. I have explained this topic over and over again.
It is not about money. It is because of this:
Some people genuinely lack the executive functioning skills to drive
And yet every female can drive without any effort whatsoever. This is absolutely infuriating.

And regarding education. I am not well-educated either and I will become 26 pretty soonish.

Last edited:
Why is that?
You have the most modules during that time alongside projects and long winded essays. I've seen people in their final years cry after finishing because they're so glad it's over.

And yet every female can drive without any effort whatsoever. This is absolutely infuriating.
:feelsseriously:

You are clearly a LARP with how hyperbolic you're being. There is a reason I said "none that I've seen on this forum."

It seems that I am too autistic to drive. I started driving with 25, before that I wasted my whole time behind a screen. There is only the real thing or nothing. You should get a driver licence as early as possible (by the way I use ''you'' as a general term). I just totally messed up. Although my parents would bought for my driver licence back then. I bought it myself with a low-level job. I should really kill myself because of the driver licence pill to start my life again.

According to this post, you've been driving for a year and have your driver's license, and are merely mad about having rotted throughout your entire 20s despite being a Chad

LARPer aus :chad::banhammer:

You are clearly a LARP with how hyperbolic you're being. There is a reason I said "none that I've seen on this forum."

According to this post, you've been driving for a year and have your driver's license, and are merely mad about having rotted throughout your entire 20s despite being a Chad

Imagine thinking you're an Incel because you can't drive a car.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

View attachment 250149
I take @LastGerman at his word: lacking a driver's license causes inceldom. And insofar as he has LARPed about lacking one whereas actually having one, this proves he's a fakecel who has violated the rules.

I started driving at 19. Took 2 years off. Restarted it at 21. Then passed when I was 24.5 years.

Enuff said.

Now for the Degree & full on Professional Qual.
If you're going to get a degree in STEM, the last year will be the most painful of your life.

Interesting. Thanks for this. Every little helps.
I take @LastGerman at his word: lacking a driver's license causes inceldom. And insofar as he has LARPed about lacking one whereas actually having one, this proves he's a fakecel who has violated the rules.

Thing is that it wasn't necessarily aimed at him this time round after the last time... LOL... I intend to go & learn to ride a Motorbike after doing a Moped... I also want to take up gliding & small aircraft flying AND landing.

And here we go again.

According to this post, you've been driving for a year and have your driver's license

What? No, I do not have a driver licence. Where do you get this information from? I started driving last year and I still could not get behind of it. I am still at driving school. Also, the sentence ''I am too autistic to drive'' should give it away that I do not have a driver licence. I also made a mistake there.
My parents would not pay for my driver licence.

I am really tired of this constant ad hominem here. It is not even funny anymore. To be honest, it never was funny to begin with. People called me out for this topic and I understand why. This is why I do not write that much anymore and yet people still shit on me. Seriously, just give me a break here.

Imagine you really think, that somebody else would really think like that.

PS BrendioEEE said something along the lines of "If you have a Driver Licence Pill then you're a Volcel..."... He supposedly bagged a JB Ozzy. Hmm..
PS... I'm not shitting on anyone in this thread in my first post... I just merely stated that for Mutable Pills you need to get a move on. That's all. Goes for me.

Last edited:
I take @LastGerman at his word: lacking a driver's license causes inceldom.

My words? I never said soemthing like this. This is basically a false claim.

lacking a driver's license causes inceldom. And insofar as he has LARPed about lacking one whereas actually having one, this proves he's a fakecel who has violated the rules.

False claim. A lack of a driver licence does not lead to inceldom itself but there mgiht be a correlation and no I do not have a driver licence. In fact, I am still at driving school.

A more recent post about this topic in order to refute your false claims:

Last edited:
Brah you're nuts if you think @LastGerman wouldn't make a thread if he got his license and also tag me, one of his top brahs.

As stated in the title... They are not immutable like Height (where you have to mortgage your house for a few extra inches AND months of pain & if you have Osteoporosis then you're fucked), Race, Age, Dick size (although you can get a penis extender/pump/pills etc combined) & the like...

Use your Neetbux to get on short courses/modules then after that look at getting subsidiaries for further learning. If you're home than look at Study Books or Informational Books of various sorts... Like Money then get into Finance. Like building then read up on Construction/Surveying/Architecture... Like Mechanics/Machines etc then read up on some Engineering books... Like numbers then get into Mathematics (a multi disciplinary vocation)... Like health & biology then get into Science... Like PCs then get into Information Technology or Computer Sciences... There's a lot to learn & do... Perfect 1 disciplinary well & then branch out possibly foundational to others... If you can't do that then do foundational for as many interrelated disciplinary subjects... What I'm saying is don't sit & waste your life... There's too many Layabouts LARPing here as LDARers... I admit I get depressed & depression does take it's toll on you... Making you Lazy/Depressed/Apathetic/Regressing under the auspices of Resting or Rotting...

As for the Driver License Pill... LMAO... Get fucked... I used my Neetbux to take driving lessons & pass... Passed on the 3rd go after 2 years of practice & hundreds of lessons... Still a Manlet whose Overweight (working on that) & deteriorating bones (that has to be worked on in tandem with others). No excuse for not doing & passing it.

I hate school for many reasons, but overall I agree with this message, I just focus more on self-learning and developing skills on my own, I've seen some successes so I'll keep at it, but for most people school is just fine.

The reason I hate school is that in eastern europe you have that "muh elite students must impress the world" bs so you get an overloaded schedule in the early grades and lots of terror from teachers and parents to make sure you keep up with that ridiculous schedule.
People who don't have to deal with that garbage and can just progress normally through school at a gradually increasing difficulty are pretty lucky I think.
Another fakecel? :feelswow: :feelsUnreal:
If your point is I like the wrong people, I like almost everyone that was banned from here and miss them, simply because they were interesting posters. Now what?

If your point is I like the wrong people, I like almost everyone that was banned from here and miss them, simply because they were interesting posters. Now what?
Aesop — 'A man is known by the company he keeps'

Being friends with an unironic Chad LARPer who is friends with a banned Chad LARPer who is on looksmax saying "getting laid isn't hard" right now (@rightfuelcel) says something about your own character.

Last edited:
Aesop — 'A man is known by the company he keeps'

Being friends with an unironic Chad LARPer who is friends with a banned Chad who is on looksmax saying "getting laid isn't hard" right now (@rightfuelcel) says something about your character.
I'm a friend with good posters that spend time thinking their lives over and sharing their findings, this goes beyond a forum's rules, because this forum doesn't control my whole life.
This is probably also the reason we aren't friendly despite you having a Rommel sig and being blackpilled, you're mostly here to gatekeep rather than share anything interesting.

I hate school for many reasons, but overall I agree with this message, I just focus more on self-learning and developing skills on my own, I've seen some successes so I'll keep at it, but for most people school is just fine.

The reason I hate school is that in eastern europe you have that "muh elite students must impress the world" bs so you get an overloaded schedule in the early grades and lots of terror from teachers and parents to make sure you keep up with that ridiculous schedule.
People who don't have to deal with that garbage and can just progress normally through school at a gradually increasing difficulty are pretty lucky I think.

Agreed. That's what I was getting at.

Brah you're nuts if you think @LastGerman wouldn't make a thread if he got his license and also tag me, one of his top brahs.

I'm a friend with good posters that spend time thinking their lives over and sharing their findings, this goes beyond a forum's rules, because this forum doesn't control my whole life.
This is probably also the reason we aren't friendly despite you having a Rommel sig and being blackpilled, you're mostly here to gatekeep rather than share anything interesting.

Thanks for the clarification by the way.

Being friends with an unironic Chad LARPer who is friends with a banned Chad LARPer who is on looksmax saying "getting laid isn't hard" right now (@rightfuelcel) says something about your own character.

Wait, do you have a link to this thread? @rightfulcel

High IQ

Can’t stand the anime/mom’s basement culture here.
“I’m incel because I can’t drive”... I passed my driving test first go after 3 months of lessons. It’s fucking easy.
“I’m incel because I have no education”... if you have an internet connection you can learn learn almost anything for free.

Most of the chads I’ve known have been fucking retards with shit jobs or unemployed, no driving licence, and sit around watching cartoons all day.

High IQ

Can’t stand the anime/mom’s basement culture here.
“I’m incel because I can’t drive”... I passed my driving test first go after 3 months of lessons. It’s fucking easy.
“I’m incel because I have no education”... if you have an internet connection you can learn learn almost anything for free.

Most of the chads I’ve known have been fucking retards with shit jobs or unemployed, no driving licence, and sit around watching cartoons all day.

It's ironically giving normies the best weapons to use against us.

If we narrowed it down to lookism/ heightism/ ableism/ cacophobia ("eww he's creepy) / ageism/ classism & last but not least racism normies would be KOd for over the 10 count. More like knocking them out of the fucking ring.
High IQ response though. Thanks. @MayorOfKekville

From @theson which this thread is a follow on from.

Agreed. That's what I was getting at.
We should keep at it for sure. Always looking for that niche to succeed in.
The only thing to worry about is burnout, since rewards are low when guys like us start from the bottom, and our ape brains eventually freak out from too much work without reward. Know that feeling too well. Good thing the solution is simple, to just take a break and treat yourself, rather than always go crazy like there's a 10/10 bitch waiting at the end of the line.
Thanks for the clarification by the way.
No problem, brah.

We should keep at it for sure. Always looking for that niche to succeed in.
The only thing to worry about is burnout, since rewards are low when guys like us start from the bottom, and our ape brains eventually freak out from too much work without reward. Know that feeling too well. Good thing the solution is simple, to just take a break and treat yourself, rather than always go crazy like there's a 10/10 bitch waiting at the end of the line.

No problem, brah.

Bullseye. Thanks.

Education does make a difference on your life overall but I don't think it will save you from inceldom.

Education does make a difference on your life overall but I don't think it will save you from inceldom.

I said its mainly for life but thanks for your contribution.

Nobody is an incel because he cannot drive. Also, good for you that you can drive but for me, driving is not easy.

It is interesting how many people here know Chads who just happens to be absolute losers on top of that.
In the end, this is nothing but an appeal to Chad therefore not a valid argument.

I cannot get any motivation whatsoever.

Education is important, but money wont do much of anything for inceldom. On top of that you still have to suffer through college, 4+ years of constant mogging and isolation. Maybe others can but I couldn't survive a single semester.

As for the Driver's License "Pill"....... I have no words. I don't know if you can be helped if you cant get a Driver's License, I got mine in all of 5 minutes. My condolences to anyone who has put serious effort into this

No, I am not sabotaging myself. In fact, I am bad at it.

I really do not know why you are keep going on with this topic. I have explained this topic over and over again.
It is not about money. It is because of this:

And regarding education. I am not well-educated either and I will become 26 pretty soonish.

Last hope for you is to buy some cheap car and drive it around without a license for hours and hours and you will learn. Preferably on a dirt trail.

Even when I got my license it still felt awkward for me but after driving for a few weeks on my own (just to and from work) it became second nature. Even easier months down the line.

It's hard to go back to school when you're almost 30 dude. If you study full time you can't work and make money. Also, university is extremely mentally taxing. If you study a STEM subject you have to pretty much spend every waking moment studying if you want to do well. If you slip up even a bit in one course, you won't be able to catch up next semester and it will have a domino effect, bringing down your performance in other courses. I gave it a try and I burned out in the first year without even taking a full course load.

It's hard to go back to school when you're almost 30 dude. If you study full time you can't work and make money. Also, university is extremely mentally taxing. If you study a STEM subject you have to pretty much spend every waking moment studying if you want to do well. If you slip up even a bit in one course, you won't be able to catch up next semester and it will have a domino effect, bringing down your performance in other courses. I gave it a try and I burned out in the first year without even taking a full course load.

What about distance/ online learning in the field you're working or planning to work in where some days you attend on weekend or evening in the weekdays?

What about distance/ online learning in the field you're working or planning to work in where some days you attend on weekend or evening in the weekdays?
I don't like distance education because the feedback is not the same as a traditional classroom setting and frankly, there aren't really many credible institutions that offer distance education options. This is the major blackpill. University is a milestone and if you miss that milestone, it becomes impossible to go back later in life.

Just be “educated” and get your girls at the end of the course, bro!

My condolences to anyone who has put serious effort into this

I have to put a lot of effort into this and also a lot of money and I did not make any progress whatsoever. I also agree here, you should not really put serious effort into something so natural and crucial such as driving. It is like, you would have to put serious effort in order to learn how to walk despite the fact it is natural and it just happens.

Last hope for you is to buy some cheap car and drive it around without a license for hours and hours and you will learn. Preferably on a dirt trail.

Even when I got my license it still felt awkward for me but after driving for a few weeks on my own (just to and from work) it became second nature. Even easier months down the line.

I had to do 10 lessons of driving simulation and even on my last lesson, I was still bad at it.

I don't like distance education because the feedback is not the same as a traditional classroom setting and frankly, there aren't really many credible institutions that offer distance education options. This is the major blackpill. University is a milestone and if you miss that milestone, it becomes impossible to go back later in life.

It's the only way I'm afraid.

But there are 0 options for distance education in Canada. I believe the situation is actually better in the UK.

Yes understood. I replied to your previous post. Cross wire communication.

I’m too lazy to learn how to drive and I don’t have a car anyway