Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Education ruins women.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Uneducated illiterate women are far better than educated women . Education causes degradation and downfall of women .

Last edited:
Wheb women less educated in wesr higher birth rate less high standards. Better jobs for men ..better wages as women would raise fsmily.

The glory days of America were 1945-1980 i wonder why. Many countries too.

Higher birthrate.. More men can reproduce less incels.

Men get educated women raise family.

Women srent suppised to he educated. Look at how its desyeoying the world and the west. Lower birthrate more hypergamy.

Allowing women to be educated big mistake.

Women belong in kitchen. Remember.

Better economic times when women were uneducated and in kitcjen

Last edited:
Foid = degenerate nature

dumb foid = to stupid to live their degeneration

educated foid = knows how to use her degenerate nature to destroy a whole nation

„Thank you feminism, god bless America“

Shit thread, "just date an uneducated illiterate foid bro" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Shit thread, "just date an uneducated illiterate foid bro" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Screenshot from 2022 01 29 07 05 26

They are actually much more feminine and way less likely to be taking 20 dicks but yea, you are into whores i guess.

They are actually much more feminine and way less likely to be taking 20 dicks but yea, you are into whores i guess.
Wanting a foid who is the same level of intelligence as me instead of an uneducated retard means "into whores"? Jfl what sort of logic is this?

Wanting a foid who is the same level of intelligence as me instead of an uneducated retard means "into whores"? Jfl what sort of logic is this?
1 Education doesnt equal intelligence, retard. :feelskek:
2 Educated foid is more likely to be exposed to the outside world thus, Chad.

female nature is constant and their behavioral inclinations remain regardless of their status or environment. But educated women are more honest about their true nature than non-educated ones.

1 Education doesnt equal intelligence, retard. :feelskek:
Yeah because an elementary schooler is as intelligent as someone with a phd, why am I not surprised it's you saying this
2 Educated foid is more likely to be exposed to the outside world thus, Chad.
Chads are top 1% or rarer, I forgot every chad has 100 females

Interesting to see a based opinion coming from you.
Women are not supposed to be your intellectual equals who can simulate you. This is not their role. They need enough education to pass it on to their sons and set them on the right path. Not a word more

true. women should not be self aware. their nature is built on to be submissive. it corrupts their nature.

Women are not supposed to be your intellectual equals who can simulate you. This is not their role. They need enough education to pass it on to their sons and set them on the right path. Not a word more
Tradcuck detected

Absolutely. It may seem barbaric but it's just the best way to deal with foids. Make them inferior so their hypergamy will Be satisfied by the average man.

They knew it better in the middle age. It's funny how the enlightenment that every tradcuck and libcuck agrees to use as a base for European "values" basically just took away all the instinctive wisdom from the middle age. The same wisdom that madre European civilization possible and strong and that was snobbishly regarded as superstition and bigotism by 1700's cuck thinkers

I dont know do you think that education and "widening her horizons" actually seems to gigacharge her hypergamy, where it is linear the more "educated" they are the more hypergamous the more money and power become a prime driver in females lives, or straight chad, and literally nothing in between no grey just a straight swap chad or millionaire or CEO and no compromises.

Not wanting an uneducated moron as a partner makes me a degenerate?
No. Unironically using tradcuck as an insult does.

You want education? Go to a university. Talk to guys who work there. That is not what women are for. There is literally zero purpose fulfilled in having an educated woman.

No. Unironically using tradcuck as an insult does.

You want education? Go to a university. Talk to guys who work there. That is not what women are for. There is literally zero purpose fulfilled in having an educated woman.
This post has so much pseudo intelligence, but what can I expect from a tradcuck

This post has so much pseudo intelligence, but what can I expect from a tradcuck
So basically you are saying that I am right.

I hate the typical educated cunt who buys Starbucks and hangs out with Chad