Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Education and IQ is giga-cope.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Females are attracted to warrior-type guys, they hate ( literally hate ) nerdy guys. Having a good education is a giga-cope.
I wish someone told me this when I was young.

Having a good education might help you climb the career-ladder, so you can become a more valuable betabux

Educationmax if incel

Yes. If an ugly man doesn’t get higher education, he’s doomed to a life of burger-flipping or even homelessness. Education isn’t needed for Chads, but it’s necessary for sub-5 males to have non-zero value in society.

It has to be done, some parents like mine won't allow me to be Neeting all day

Females are attracted to feminine soys not warriors tbh :feelsjuice:

It has to be done, some parents like mine won't allow me to be Neeting all day
First question: do you have high IQ?
If not, you can't get education. Nowadays, just to go college (STEM) you need 120+ IQ. If you're wondering why, just try to study pre-calculus to calculus and you will know (it'll be impossible for your brain, thus making you failing in your career).

First question: do you have high IQ?
If not, you can't get education. Nowadays, just to go college (STEM) you need 120+ IQ. If you're wondering why, just try to study pre-calculus to calculus and you will know (it'll be impossible for your brain, thus making you failing in your career).
Yes

Education is a joke. It's about connections

I like studying some things for their own sake, even if it likely won't help me with money or foids
unfortunately I don't have much motivation to study the marketable stuff but it's all a cope anyway, so I'd recommend my way

There are some of These smarter Then thou " people on Twitter.

Gotta cope being a smart Jackass when you cant get anything Else going , i guess.

Females are attracted to warrior-type guys, they hate ( literally hate ) nerdy guys. Having a good education is a giga-cope.
I wish someone told me this when I was young.

Last edited:
Females are attracted to warrior-type guys, they hate ( literally hate ) nerdy guys

Warrior:

Magic-Type:

img_601a7e4a11bf2.png

Today will feature a demonstration of IQ-based comparisons between Natives and East Asians.

Magic-Type:

Re: Looking for a scripter
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182495589Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:11 AM CST
It is very likely that the object you may need "scripted" is not worth the quantity of offered ROBUX. Here you go, these links will help you: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Special:RobloxLandingPage http://lua.org/pil/
Re: help me with math ot
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597020Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:06 PM CST
Why are you asking impulsive adolescent schoolchildren over the Internet to perform basic trigonometric equation calculations for you? Use the known data to obtain the remaining side-lengths of the right-triangle and calculate the sine and cosine accordingly.
Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);

A genotype that increases VIQ? And perhaps even PIQ? How common is it among the "Chosen Race"?

Ken

A variant common in East Asians yet noticeably absent among the Jews? And the rate appears to mirror the rate of TT genotype in Europeans. Most interesting for a "Superior" race.

CCCC

(Also mine)

Rs6042314

Last edited:
This is especially brutal for blackcels. Ghetto sheboons despise educated human negros.

Good, privileged high IQ fags deserve to be incel.