Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Edited my catfish video boyos

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/kMLqavMoXcc[/video]
This video was made awhile back, I decided to upload it I hope you all enjoy it.

Interesting stuff you're doing.

If you were less confrontational you might be able to draw some blackpills out of them.

If you approached them under the guise that the Chad asked you to come along to the date to keep the atmosphere casual. You could talk to her while you both wait for him to arrive.

He could send a text to her letting her know that you're his friend and that he'll be there soon.

During that time you could chat to her in a non-confrontational way and extract the blackpill truth. Then when it's time to go just send a text from Chad saying that he's had to bail and leave.

I just think if you're going to all this effort you should maximise the information gathering instead of just attacking her.

Keep doing God’s work.

ROFL bonus voice message at the end was the best

platypus said:

If you were less confrontational you might be able to draw some blackpills out of them.

If you approached them under the guise that the Chad asked you to come along to the date to keep the atmosphere casual. You could talk to her while you both wait for him to arrive.

He could send a text to her letting her know that you're his friend and that he'll be there soon.

During that time you could chat to her in a non-confrontational way and extract the blackpill truth. Then when it's time to go just send a text from Chad saying that he's had to bail and leave.

I just think if you're going to all this effort you should maximise the information gathering instead of just attacking her.
Ok elaborate on this

those bitches are subhuman as fuck irl. Any women can turn from a 4 to 6-7 with fake-up, good angle and lighting.

Dude I can't hear what you say get a better mic.

catfishman23 said:
platypus said:
Ok elaborate on this

It looks like you want to get them to admit that they only agreed to the date because of the good looks of the tinder profile male model. But instead of getting them to willingly say this, you're trying to force them to admit it by accusing them of it. But most people will resist this type of accusation, especially if it's coming from a total stranger, let alone a stranger who just admitted to catfishing them!

So, you need to work out a way for you to meet the girl on friendly terms and then have a 'normie' type conversation with her. You could actually prime the conversation by saying stuff like, 'my friend is such a great guy, what was it in his bio that made you want to meet him?', or 'did my friend tell you he just got signed by a modelling agency? Does that surprise you?'

Basically, you want to 1) make her think your the Chad's friend and he invited you to meet up to to keep things casual (you'll need to factor this into what you talk about in the Chadfish tinder conversation. E.g, you don't want to talk the sex angle otherwise she'll think it's very odd you invited a friend to the date), 2) get her to let her guard down so she can talk openly about the reason she is on the date, 3) ask loaded questions that eventually force her to reach a logical conclusion of the blackpill truth, 4) message her from Chad letting her know he's been caught up and won't be able to make the date anymore.

You could then see how she reacts to that and see if she tries to bail on you immediately, or if she's comfortable to stay with you knowing that Chad is no longer on his way.

To top it off you could actually finish as a cock-blocking #metoo fag and say something like, 'well I was kinda surprised when he told me about this date cos I thought he was already dating someone. I don't know, it's hard to keep up with him, girls just seem to throw themselves at him!' Then just politely excuse yourself.

Later, if she messages Chad, just get him to say sorry and then say something like, 'look I don't think I'll be able to catch up with you after all. I got a lot going on now with the whole modelling gig.' Then, 'But I heard you had a nice time talking with my friend. He's a great guy. He's got a fantastic personality. I can give you his number if you like. You should call him, I think he's single'...

Then see te truth reveal itself. You want her to have no idea what she's about to admit.

Robinxyz said:
those bitches are subhuman as fuck irl. Any women can turn from a 4 to 6-7 with fake-up, good angle and lighting.
Jockcel said:
Dude I can't hear what you say get a better mic.

platypus said:
It looks like you want to get them to admit that they only agreed to the date because of the good looks of the tinder profile male model. But instead of getting them to willingly say this, you're trying to force them to admit it by accusing them of it. But most people will resist this type of accusation, especially if it's coming from a total stranger, let alone a stranger who just admitted to catfishing them!

So, you need to work out a way for you to meet the girl on friendly terms and then have a 'normie' type conversation with her. You could actually prime the conversation by saying stuff like, 'my friend is such a great guy, what was it in his bio that made you want to meet him?', or 'did my friend tell you he just got signed by a modelling agency? Does that surprise you?'

Basically, you want to 1) make her think your the Chad's friend and he invited you to meet up to to keep things casual (you'll need to factor this into what you talk about in the Chadfish tinder conversation. E.g, you don't want to talk the sex angle otherwise she'll think it's very odd you invited a friend to the date), 2) get her to let her guard down so she can talk openly about the reason she is on the date, 3) ask loaded questions that eventually force her to reach a logical conclusion of the blackpill truth, 4) message her from Chad letting her know he's been caught up and won't be able to make the date anymore.

You could then see how she reacts to that and see if she tries to bail on you immediately, or if she's comfortable to stay with you knowing that Chad is no longer on his way.

To top it off you could actually finish as a cock-blocking #metoo fag and say something like, 'well I was kinda surprised when he told me about this date cos I thought he was already dating someone. I don't know, it's hard to keep up with him, girls just seem to throw themselves at him!' Then just politely excuse yourself.

Later, if she messages Chad, just get him to say sorry and then say something like, 'look I don't think I'll be able to catch up with you after all. I got a lot going on now with the whole modelling gig.' Then, 'But I heard you had a nice time talking with my friend. He's a great guy. He's got a fantastic personality. I can give you his number if you like. You should call him, I think he's single'...

Then see te truth reveal itself. You want her to have no idea what she's about to admit.

Kek, great idea. You should do this OP.

It's true, people generally won't confess they are after looks, specially women because it's hardwired in them. They will talk about personality, fun and shit.

Or if you want to punish, make her travel a long distance and make her wait there for 2/3 hours. Then you send a message like this --

"I was there, I saw you from the distance. You are a cheat. You are ugly as fuck and you look nowhere close to your pic in your bio. So I ghosted. You should target 3/10. 4/10 guys. I think I am way too up for you. Good luck."

You don't need to show up there at all.

Gotta admire how low Inhib you are for doing this.
You should keep showing the roasties on camera for every vid(like you did with this one), so we can judge them more fairly.
Their tinder pictures are all fake af due to filters/angle frauding.