Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Edgy but does anyone know any good games to go ER or rampage on?

notcracklord

notcracklord

Greycel
I played that one school shooter game called standoff and I’ve played postal but they are js too low quality made. Although far cry 5 maps are fun there’s even an al noor mosque ChristChurch map and was pretty fun but again shit made. So does anyone know well made games you can go ER or columbine on?

Beta shit. Play a pvp game to actually kill people

Beta shit. Play a pvp game to actually kill people
True I do play a lot of Cs2 siege chivalry 2 but a lot of it is filled with hackers and way to competitive players do you recommended any more chilled out pvp games

True I do play a lot of Cs2 siege chivalry 2 but a lot of it is filled with hackers and way to competitive players do you recommended any more chilled out pvp games
Apex is pretty fun. After you mute your teammates it's extremely chill.

Splitgate is also chill

Apex is pretty fun. After you mute your teammates it's extremely chill.

Splitgate is also chill

I never got into apex I did split gate when it was popular didn’t even know it was still up thought the servers shut down when I did play it I had hella fun

I used to get a kick out go Csgo deatmatches lol. Dunno if you can do that in cs2

I used to get a kick out go Csgo deatmatches lol. Dunno if you can do that in cs2
Yeah you can in cs2 nowhere near as good I used to play wingman in the lake map with this old friend of mine mf lived in like Syria or some shit good times miss that game it’s a shame they removed the lake map

Just Cause 3 is fun. The objective of the game is to take over the area blowing up shit. Get the dlc as well you won’t regret it.

Just Cause 3 is fun. The objective of the game is to take over the area blowing up shit. Get the dlc as well you won’t regret it.
Fuck yeah I got it already just cause 3 XL with the Jetpack and shit man that game is fuckinf amazing

Fuck yeah I got it already just cause 3 XL with the Jetpack and shit man that game is fuckinf amazing
The jetpack is so good especially with the guns and missiles. Have you played JC4? 3 is better by a mile IMO.

The jetpack is so good especially with the guns and missiles. Have you played JC4? 3 is better by a mile IMO.
Not tried 4 tbh I’ve heard it’s way worse but I’ll for sure give it a try always loved the just cause games

Not tried 4 tbh I’ve heard it’s way worse but I’ll for sure give it a try always loved the just cause games
The only thing I really like are the balloons and hoverboard from the dlc. You’ll probably enjoy it but JC3 is hard to top.

The only thing I really like are the balloons and hoverboard from the dlc. You’ll probably enjoy it but JC3 is hard to top.
Yeah man made some great memories there. My best memories are probably js old gen games tbh I miss the shit out of things like mk9 and mw3

I played that one school shooter game called standoff and I’ve played postal but they are js too low quality made. Although far cry 5 maps are fun there’s even an al noor mosque ChristChurch map and was pretty fun but again shit made. So does anyone know well made games you can go ER or columbine on?
Hotline miami 2

red dead 2 allows you to go ER while insulting foids its the best game to take out your frustration on foids

bethesda games with mods can be fun games to rampage inn, mod in loads of guns and wreck havoc in one of the more crowded areas

gta is fun aswell but gets boring once you know the strats too survive on 5 stars

Doom, Halo and Grand Theft Auto. Even Sniper Elite. Red Dead Redemption too.

There are these bypassed roblox games that allow you to reenact active shootings. I've played columbine, el Paso Walmart, Buffalo, sandy hook, and the Christchurch in roblox before

There are these bypassed roblox games that allow you to reenact active shootings. I've played columbine, el Paso Walmart, Buffalo, sandy hook, and the Christchurch in roblox before
I’ve heard of the Christchurch Roblox map though that was funny Dk the game name tho