Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious edging is adicting as fuck

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I recently tried edging and holy shit, it's so much better than regular masturbation. The problem is that now I can't stop jerking off. I already did it 3 times today and I'll do it at least 2 more. This shit gave me higher libido than steroids did. Over for my dick :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

EDGING IS THE ONLY WAY

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Mogs me at being able to edge. 99% of the time I try end in failure or getting blue balls.

Cooming is fucking horrible. Edging is even worse. We even lose at our ability to get pleasure from masturbation, women get more pleasure from masturbation.

Cooming is fucking horrible. Edging is even worse. We even lose at our ability to get pleasure from masturbation, women get more pleasure from masturbation.
41364.jpg

You should try edging with regeade ejaculation (hold your euthra while coming) the sperm absorbs back into your ballsack.

You should try edging with regeade ejaculation (hold your euthra while coming) the sperm absorbs back into your ballsack.
I usually hold my hand over the dick hole so the cum doesn't leave, I lay down for few minutes and then I go to bathroom and remove my hand and all the cum flies out. This way I don't need to worry about cum shooting everywhere

I recently tried edging and holy shit, it's so much better than regular masturbation. The problem is that now I can't stop jerking off. I already did it 3 times today and I'll do it at least 2 more. This shit gave me higher libido than steroids did. Over for my dick :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
so what is edging? is it where you thrust your dick than right before you splooge, you stop and then you repeat etc.

pretty much yeah, orgasms are strong as fuck when you do that
nah, for me it sucks! I have to admit you can drag out the coom and its kinda fun, but once you coom its a very weak coom and on top of that my balls HURT LIKE FUCK! afterwards

nah, for me it sucks! I have to admit you can drag out the coom and its kinda fun, but once you coom its a very weak coom and on top of that my balls HURT LIKE FUCK! afterwards
you're supposed to stop before you climax, there shouldn't be any cum

you're supposed to stop before you climax, there shouldn't be any cum
yes I do that but then when I finally want to coom the coom is not as powerful, and then my balls hurt (like a LOT!)

your dick will fall off