Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eczema won't stop spreading throughout my entire body

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
For those who don't know what eczema is, it's a skin condition that makes you look like an oldfag even when you are young and can make the skin so dry to the point of it bleeding by itself when stretched. Once again my body finds another way to remind me of my subhuman genes to the point where it is visibly degenerating (Oxford term), It first started out as a small rash and has now covered my entire left arm, with my joints being affected the worst. Just another day of inceldom. Thanks god, you non-existent faggot.

Last edited:
ask your doctor for a strong steroid cream, i forgot the name but i had eczema for my whole life and it flared up again a few years ago and since i had a big history of it he gave me the strongest cream and it literally cured it, tiniest bit of cream cleared that shit up so fast.

ask your doctor for a strong steroid cream, i forgot the name but i had eczema for my whole life and it flared up again a few years ago and since i had a big history of it he gave me the strongest cream and it literally cured it, tiniest bit of cream cleared that shit up so fast.
Same sort of, I have it too, and I use my cream every few days to stop the flaring. As a matter of fact I’m about to use it now

Brutal

Your shitty genes are not helping you one bit

have you toyed around with your diet

Same sort of, I have it too, and I use my cream every few days to stop the flaring. As a matter of fact I’m about to use it now
creamcels GTFIH

Diet is cope.
it's not, I improved my skin dramatically by adjusting my diet and other environmental factors
try consuming enough sat fat and omega 3s

Just eat a lifetime of poison then complain when it fucks you up Bros.

(Just like me and them GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING cigarettes! Excuse me while i catch my motherfucking breath.)