Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

economy is nearly bad as the dating market. most jobs are garbage low paying entry level

Im $50k net worth on autismbux with 0 debt.

If the disability provider people actually find me a job thats autism friendly, my net worth will probably skyrocket.

I live with my parents and have no life though, does being a normie really cost that much that they have no savings and tons of debts? :what:

If you make 50k annually.
15k income tax
15k rent/utilities(very conservative)
5k food
8k car payments/maint/gas/insurance
Plus +2k misc like clothes hygiene

as a normie with 50k annual income u can save 10k if you never go out and just wagecuck away.

---

From the economic point of view, it doesn't make any sense to not cohabit with a female and split bills.

How much neetbux do you get monthly?
Rent/food for me is like 1.6k USD monthly, but after having had roommates in the past, I'll never have them again.

That's why I'm studymaxing, but I'll probably have a shit job anyway because I'm ugly and autistic

at least in the economic sphere you can make $30 per day or whatever just doing online microtasks. No discrimination, anyone can do them. Its still peanuts but it is something.

In the romantic sphere its like you go years with nothing

Its why crypto was the best cope of 2017/early 2018.

And its coming back lads. Its coming back.