Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Economics Professor Gave us a Blackpilled Lecture Today

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
So in class we were covering the “Earnings and Discrimination” section of our textbook and while presenting the slides the professor got to a point where he started talking about how attractiveness play a role in someone’s earnings. Now, the reasons are fairly obvious; hotter people get higher tips because customers like them more, hotter people are just overall considered more competent and trustworthy, it’s the halo effect and positive reinforcement in action.

What’s interesting is that I didn’t expect the the Professor to end up giving me a new angle on the blackpill that even I hadn’t considered before. While on the topic of attractiveness, he mentioned how people with better looks also tend to have higher IQs. This fact alone wasn’t new to me but I had always thought that the reason better looking people made more was because they grew up having more confidence (because of the halo effect and positive reinforcement) which made them more ambitious and thus more likely to pursue higher paying jobs.

The Professor actually gave us a more genetic/historical explanation stating that historically, people with higher IQs were more likely to have more more mating options because they made more money and thus were able to monopolize the hottest women allowing for their descendants to inherit those better looking traits. Maybe this is obvious to some of you guys but I had always thought hotter people were more successful because they were more confident, not as much so because of genetic factors.

He even gave an anecdote about how he once went to a stadium to help with a fundraiser with 6 other people and how in that group of 7 people total, the 1 female got more tips than the other 6 men….. COMBINED (since at those games there’s overwhelmingly drunk, heterosexual men).

Lastly, it seems like this lecture really struck a cord with the class, jfl. Usually most of the people in there are apathetic and indifferent but today more people were raising their hands to chip in and ask questions now that we were discussing a topic in class that was actually relevant to our everyday lives. Brutal.

historically, people with higher IQs were more likely to have more more mating options because they made more money and thus were able to monopolize the hottest women allowing for their descendants to inherit those better looking traits

That’s a theory I’ve heard before. Another theory thrown around is that good genes come in pairs. Regardless, the end result is that it’s over.

Lastly, it seems like this lecture really struck a cord with the class, jfl. Usually most of the people in there are apathetic and indifferent but today more people were raising their hands to chip in and ask questions now that we were discussing a topic in class that was actually relevant to our everyday lives. Brutal.
Smart prof tbh. Knows how to engage the students.

Your looks = your social standing

Sucks but its true

So in class we were covering the “Earnings and Discrimination” section of our textbook and while presenting the slides the professor got to a point where he started talking about how attractiveness play a role in someone’s earnings. Now, the reasons are fairly obvious; hotter people get higher tips because customers like them more, hotter people are just overall considered more competent and trustworthy, it’s the halo effect and positive reinforcement in action.

What’s interesting is that I didn’t expect the the Professor to end up giving me a new angle on the blackpill that even I hadn’t considered before. While on the topic of attractiveness, he mentioned how people with better looks also tend to have higher IQs. This fact alone wasn’t new to me but I had always thought that the reason better looking people made more was because they grew up having more confidence (because of the halo effect and positive reinforcement) which made them more ambitious and thus more likely to pursue higher paying jobs.

The Professor actually gave us a more genetic/historical explanation stating that historically, people with higher IQs were more likely to have more more mating options because they made more money and thus were able to monopolize the hottest women allowing for their descendants to inherit those better looking traits. Maybe this is obvious to some of you guys but I had always thought hotter people were more successful because they were more confident, not as much so because of genetic factors.

He even gave an anecdote about how he once went to a stadium to help with a fundraiser with 6 other people and how in that group of 7 people total, the 1 female got more tips than the other 6 men….. COMBINED (since at those games there’s overwhelmingly drunk, heterosexual men).

Ask your professor if he believes that the blackpill is real or not

people with higher IQs were more likely to have more more mating options because they made more money and thus were able to monopolize the hottest women allowing for their descendants to inherit those better looking traits.
WE ARE OVERDETERMINED BY BIOLOGY THIS IS THE IMPORTANCE OF THE BLACKPILL