Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Economics Blackpill] Slavery == Wageslavery

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I would like to present an alternative blackpilled reason why the world has shifted from Slavery to Wageslavery, that there is no significant difference between Slavery and WageSlavery, and a cool way to calculate your own Selling Into Slavery Price (SISP).

Calculating Your Price
Let's begin with the former - your Selling Into Slavery Price. It can be easily calculated with a very basic formula in finance (you can do it in Excel) - the present value of future cash flows formula (below). All you need it your:
C - Estimated average wage during your life.
r - the rate of interest in the economy.
t - the number of wages you're going to get.
And you get:
PV = the price of your “freedom”
gBNs3jbbO-5xpAG0sUJvGo0TyXwZy-b-mfSZ-r9_afKh1aH4MUUw8Y4pPMfboJnG8TfTG8RKLKDto9M5wenBjV0EKZJIUsppM_vXncYlrmbW-SnzJGlYzHcpiLP8Gi6Y2q6O7Gzw

Why the Shift from Slaveryto Wageslavery has happened?
Have you noticed the “r”? This is the interest rate. It is a fundamental economic variable and in short it is the Price of Money. This price is being determined mainly by the availability of savings (supply of money) and the demand for investment (demand for money). Note that as interest rate decreases the PV (your price) increases and vice versa.

Now it makes perfect sense that the abolitionist movements started as a reaction to the industrial revolution. It is simply because the industrial revolution was a period of an unprecedented period of capital accumulation (investments) that ended with a depletion of investment opportunities and as a result in a decreasing interest rate. What has happened is this:

Industrialization > high investment > Capital Formation > IRR and Interest Rates goes down > the PV (you price) goes up.

What has happened is that the interest rates have decreased during the period of the industrial revolution. As a result, the capitalists - those who need wageslaves - encountered too high prices of labor. They could not produce workers out of thin air so they went to war with slave owners to “free” the slaves to get the pricy resource.

And what do we have today?
In fact, the interest rates today are unprecedented low. So our prices as workers should be high! But capitalism found another witty way to decrease our price - open borders, demolition of trade unions, outsourcing and more... They will do every thing to MAKE YOU PRICE LOW because your REAL VALUE is too HIGH.

I would not annoy you with explaining why wage slavery is not fundamentally different for slavery - you know it I guess.

What do you think of my brainlet?

Last edited:
Absolutely based post.

John Maynard Keynes level IQ.

I would just point out that "t" should still represent time in this formula as it does in the original context.

Once you're in a 9-5 and at least not making near 6 figures you are absolutely a slave living for scraps, paycheck to paycheck.

Living paycheck to paycheck is barely better than being homeless.

So C is multiplied by the result of what is inside the brackets? It's over for formulacels LOL
But the TLDR version of this is that wage-slavery is the renting of people, not purchase as in slavery. They kept the 8 hour system (or even more if worker rights were reversed) so you don't have barely time for anything else, hence it's called business = busy-ness

So C is multiplied by the result of what is inside the brackets? It's over for formulacels LOL
But the TLDR version of this is that wage-slavery is the renting of people, not purchase as in slavery. They kept the 8 hour system (or even more if worker rights were reversed) so you don't have barely time for anything else, hence it's called business = busy-ness
Yes. I forgot to had that there is no much difference between renting yourself and selling yourself. The first is getting all the money now while the later is getting the money gradually.
Plus in the second way it is possible to depart from the fundamental real value and artificially lower the price.
In the slavery choice your price equals the fundamental value.

Living paycheck to paycheck is barely better than being homeless.
in the case of Slavery you get everything at once. IDK what is better tbh.
Once you're in a 9-5 and at least not making near 6 figures you are absolutely a slave living for scraps, paycheck to paycheck.
TRUE
Absolutely based post.

John Maynard Keynes level IQ.

I would just point out that "t" should still represent time in this formula as it does in the original context.
:feelsautistic::dab::feelsgah::feelsYall: