Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reasons smokeing is gay part 3

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
This is adding to of what I said before about smoking and also teeth brushing. Those thread talked about how you put rod in your mouth

1 it’s gay cause it is a rot in your mouth you blow in and white smoke come out . Sometimes people suck on cigarette and breath in

2 they add extra price to the packs of smokeing rods. You get cucked by extra tax that pay for Stacey who doesn’t have money support welfare Stacy it’s cucked and gay to buy them

3. I noticed at the store how it takes long for them to find the right brand for the customer when the customer says what brand they wanted. It’s gay caus you trying to talk to the guy behind counter longer as they struggle to find the packs you want. You want to talk to men that much longer

vaping is even gayER

High IQ deduction.

Vape gay also

point #2 is valid

Not a single pixel

Waiting is also cuckoldry.

cigarettes keep you sane I'd be a wreck if it weren't for my lovely cigs fuck hypochondria cigs help in it also in stress, god's chosen plant. If you fap is it gay too? literally stroking a penis. but we know the answer. same with cigs. gotta do what you gotta do and enjoy the added benefit of being more chill and having more t. greetings to all my fellow cigarettecels.

@balkanceI He vapes but says smoking is faggotry.

He's back at it.

You literally have to suck on a vape to get the smoke out but on a cig you can just gently puff it :forcedsmile:

Your fortune: Good Luck
He's too high IQ to comprehend this.

He's back at it.

You literally have to suck on a vape to get the smoke out but on a cig you can just gently puff it :forcedsmile:

Your fortune: Good Luck
grAY why do you always tell fortunes in your comments? Do you manually input them or do you some kind of randomizer?

incredibly high iq

just brushed my teeths

That's right.

If you won't suck dick, don't do drugs.

It doesn't matter if it's weed or meth. Just say no.

This is adding to of what I said before about smoking and also teeth brushing. Those thread talked about how you put rod in your mouth

1 it’s gay cause it is a rot in your mouth you blow in and white smoke come out . Sometimes people suck on cigarette and breath in

2 they add extra price to the packs of smokeing rods. You get cucked by extra tax that pay for Stacey who doesn’t have money support welfare Stacy it’s cucked and gay to buy them

3. I noticed at the store how it takes long for them to find the right brand for the customer when the customer says what brand they wanted. It’s gay caus you trying to talk to the guy behind counter longer as they struggle to find the packs you want. You want to talk to men that much longer
Smoking is good for teeth rot

I agree. and men share cigs with each other and smoke it together. like its a homo orgy