Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Economic downturns, global meltdowns and mass hysteria

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
For those of us with no career prospects, the 2008 financial crisis was a beautiful thing. I only wish it would've been more extreme.

I feel the same way about the coronavirus. I hope this thing spreads and wipes out billions of people.

I hope it leaves the global economy in shambles, leaving many homeless and without food or water.

Let this clown world burn to the ground.

I agree 100%. I want complete chaos and meltdown of socieity!

107 1078009 devilpepe pepe the frog devil hd png download

Yes, let it burn

Same. But I still want my NEETbuxx and Internet

For those of us with no career prospects, the 2008 financial crisis was a beautiful thing. I only wish it would've been more extreme.

I feel the same way about the coronavirus. I hope this thing spreads and wipes out billions of people.

I hope it leaves the global economy in shambles, leaving many homeless and without food or water.

i stockpiled food and water for about a month, im safe for the first wave of uncertainty,

but i wouldnt want it to happen because i need electricity and internet to play fortnite my biggest cope

End this earth already.

I have no career prospects

This is the biggest LifeFuel tbh. I want the world to finally end. Everyone keeps talking about it but nothing ever happens which is pure frustration to me.

Same. Sure I might die but everyone is coming with me. And unlike me, they have a lot more to lose.

legit

i hope everyone old dies, real estate market crashes, governmnets burn to the ground

i hope everyone gets infected then keeps getting reinfected forever until we all die

Tbh I still need to do a few more things before everything can crash and burn so I'm hoping this whole situation gets resolved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back