Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eating yourself to death

Zod

Zod

Veteran
I'd say the best way to rope is to rope slowly by getting morbidly obese. Think about it, you get to enjoy all the junk food you want and kill yourself at the same time.

Yeah, you're gonna have a real good time when your digestive system tries to catch up.
The fun's gonna stop pretty soon if you try that, believe me.

I'd say the best way to rope is to rope slowly by getting morbidly obese. Think about it, you get to enjoy all the junk food you want and kill yourself at the same time.
It isn't fun and it is essentially torture. If you want to die, rope is the best cope.

but what if you suddenly decide you dont want to die on rope day. then you would be left obese.

I'd say the best way to rope is to rope slowly by getting morbidly obese
So HeedandSucceedmaxxing then !!! Go to 1:04

It’s gonna be fun until your limbs get amputated

but what if you suddenly decide you dont want to die on rope day. then you would be left obese.
Then you'd do a gastric bypass surgery, lose all the weight, then do excess skin removal surgery, take loads of tren and anavar and be jacked again.
It’s gonna be fun until your limbs get amputated
So what, I'd be taken care of by the tax payers via permanent disability, who cares. And btw, losing your limbs is a very rare complication of obesity/diabetes, a heart attack would strike much sooner if you stick to high saturated fat foods

Last edited:
Then you'd do a gastric bypass surgery, lose all the weight, then do excess skin removal surgery, take loads of tren and anavar and be jacked again.

surgery is expensive and has complications

I've seen my 600 pound life, and the shit looks absolutely miserable. Gunshot wound to head or nothing.

I've seen my 600 pound life, and the shit looks absolutely miserable. Gunshot wound to head or nothing.
Who the hell has the balls to do it that way!? The whole point is figuring out how to end it without needing 50 pound balls to use a gun or rope. I could never get myself to put a gun in my mouth and actually pull the trigger, ever. That takes balls that span into a different dimension. If it was that easy everyone would do it, trust me. This method of overeating is actually accessible and easy to do

Who the hell has the balls to do it that way!? The whole point is figuring out how to end it without needing 50 pound balls to use a gun or rope. I could never get myself to put a gun in my mouth and actually pull the trigger, ever. That takes balls that span into a different dimension. If it was that easy everyone would do it, trust me. This method of overeating is actually accessible and easy to do
I strongly disagree that it takes balls to pull the trigger. Once you've been pushed around for long enough, I think just about anyone could do it.

I strongly disagree that it takes balls to pull the trigger. Once you've been pushed around for long enough, I think just about anyone could do it.
Wrong. Have you tried to empty a gun of all bullets and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger? Try it. I have, and the fear was so over the top that I was shaking for an hour. Now imagine with a loaded gun. The only way to do it is by first getting hammered with drugs and alcohol, but then you risk botching it and blowing off your face and surviving

Wrong. Have you tried to empty a gun of all bullets and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger? Try it. I have, and the fear was so over the top that I was shaking for an hour. Now imagine with a loaded gun. The only way to do it is by first getting hammered with drugs and alcohol, but then you risk botching it and blowing off your face and surviving
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I wish I had access to a gun. Can't think of an easier, more painless way to end my suffering.

It would be better than starving yourself to death that's for sure

What are you, 10? I make a thread about suicide and you think I care about my incel forum account? dude..
I'm actually 12, brutal agepill

Going the starvation route would be quicker tbh

>suicide by becoming fat
it does not work that way dude xD
it's not that simple

Ok so.. eat yourself to death then. Make sure u post progress pics

I would do this once I reach 60 I dont want to live to be 80

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4