Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Eating less and less

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I don't know why but it must have something to do with my mental state, where I just can't seem to enjoy food at all so I don't even bother eating that much, wondering if any brothers experiencing same thing. It's a shame tbh because as time goes on am losing interest in many things. And even the thought of eating puts me off sometimes.

Good, your body adapts naturally,

I always didn't really like eating. It's just annoying. I'm not depressed by the way.
I'm also to lazy to prep food.

I see my body is getting used to me not eating a lot but I am obviously losing weight making me look like even more of a weak shit
People have lived to over 100 in relatively good health with bare minimum recommended dietary allowances, I'm sure you'll be fine, eating a lot accelerates aging anyway, as for looking like shit, you're an incel, when have you never looked like shit in front of people.

I don't like eating because it hurts and nothing tastes good. I also get full very quick and feel sick if I eat more than a little. Might be why I'm below average height and weak as shit.

If i like the taste, i enjoy to eat it.

I gave up as well, only because no matter how much I try I'll never gain weight.

going through the exact same thing. I've lost so much weight lately, been eating 1 meal a day. I would legit starve to death if I didn't keep forcing myself

ive stopped getting enjoyment from eating since my thoughts have overshadowed it

I eat less because I cant afford food. I've gone days without eating a thing. Most I went was 3 days in a row until I couldnt take it anymore and went and found some food.

My appetite is still strong despite having a similar mental state to you where one loses interest in most things but for me food is still enjoyable.

I only eat as a fuel not pleasure.

Sometimes I just feel too sickened by this world to eat breakfast. That is how much I hate this world. I would rather starve myself a little bit and feel just a little bit of finality.. like there is nothing left to eat.. it honestly makes me feel the tiniest bit of relief.

It's either that or overindulging on cookies tbh.
Wish I had the discipline. Nofood now!

Ice cream = very good cope

This
Sometimes I just feel too sickened by this world to eat breakfast. That is how much I hate this world. I would rather starve myself a little bit and feel just a little bit of finality.. like there is nothing left to eat.. it honestly makes me feel the tiniest bit of relief.
True

Im the same but with sex drive. I would rather have loe appetite than low fap drive

Just be a skinnycel bro, it's cheap.

I am allergic to everything and use 5 times longer than normal people to eat so yes I eat less and less and it pisses me off.

I am allergic to everything and use 5 times longer than normal people to eat so yes I eat less and less and it pisses me off.
I eat very slow too, due to eating disorder and I feel the pain brother, I truly hate eating now
Just be a skinnycel bro, it's cheap.
I already feel like shit and a failure, being skinny legit makes it worse, especially how people treat you, they see a skinny guy and assume he's a pushover and so on.

I eat very slow too, due to eating disorder and I feel the pain brother, I truly hate eating now
What eating disorder is that?

Difficulty to slow? What does that mean?
Sorry I meant swallow, and I was talking about dysphagia, which is basically difficulty to swallow, it's a real pain, can't enjoy big meals or greasy food but all well, I thank God for what I have and try ignore my problems