Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Eating alone yet again

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I can’t take it anymore, another day, another lunch by myself. I can’t stand it anymore. I don’t even eat in public just in my car because i can’t take the stares. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes; presumably foids and HTNs and above can call each other up any time they want for a quick dinner... :feelsclown:

I do find eating by yourself preferable to the alternatives, though. :smonk:

Look for a coalburning foid

I can't remember the last time I had lunch with someone who enjoyed my company. In fact, I can't remember the last time I did anything with someone who enjoyed my company because I know no such people.

Polynesian isn’t a race but u get what I mean right?

Every day off I go out in the morning to a coffee shop then go to a restaurant to eat during lunchtime this way they think I’m an employee working nearby

same, I always eat alone:society::feelscry:

I can’t take it anymore, another day, another lunch by myself. I can’t stand it anymore. I don’t even eat in public just in my car because i can’t take the stares. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Poor sad lil negro baby...

Try 40 years of eating alone, then you'll have my permission to cry....

Unless it's you're birthday!

Then oYu can cry if you want to.

Truecels can’t drive cars.

Truecels can’t drive cars.
No, they drive in the USA. Where I live like 99.9 percent of people drive. It’s literally impossible to get anywhere without a car. You’d actually die because public transport DOESNT EXIST. There’s no buses, or trains that actually work so u can only use Uber which would just waste money. You have to drive

No, they drive in the USA. Where I live like 99.9 percent of people drive. It’s literally impossible to get anywhere without a car. You’d actually die because public transport DOESNT EXIST. There’s no buses, or trains that actually work so u can only use Uber which would just waste money. You have to drive
America fuck yeah

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN