Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eating a bowl of mac and cheese while watching a dead internet theory vid.

View: https://youtu.be/V9PkWdrYOz0?si=G7VaJwehyR0mzcQK

This is the vid I'm watching

Mac and cheese Is yummy and video is really interesting

and they claim men have standards lmfao
literally u rn

pic-of-an-apartment-that-just-has-one-recliner-and-a-tv

Better take that back before the white worshippers see you lmaoo
“My glorious white woman! I must defend her!!!!” While she’s getting gangbanged every night and you rot here :feelspuke:.

Nigger girls look like women.

“My glorious white woman! I must defend her!!!!” While she’s getting gangbanged every night and you rot here :feelspuke:.

Deuce Deuce GIF by Ebony Riley

I want a sheboon to ride my cock and remind me that I’m a race traitor and my kids are gonna be black :ahegao:
Same.

I NEED BOON PUSSY NOWW!!

OR GOOK PUSSY!!!

Ew :feelswhat: . Why would I want a disgusting Troon looking cracker “woman”.
Better take that back before the white worshippers see you lmaoo
im white (technically, not looks wise) and i dont give a fuck, would fuck anything
lol at saying no to this

Also gooks are brown af, retarded niggas in west just ignore it. Look up any non-fakeup gook foids from japan, giga tanned skin like jfl

OUTSIDE-COMME-TOKYO-11.jpg

And this is not the darkest of them, remember that japan has multiple ethnic groups. Like people in Okinawa are dark as fuck:

im white (technically, not looks wise) and i dont give a fuck, would fuck anything
lol at saying no to this

View attachment 1276580

Also gooks are brown af, retarded niggas in west just ignore it. Look up any non-fakeup gook foids from japan, giga tanned skin like jfl

OUTSIDE-COMME-TOKYO-11.jpg

And this is not the darkest of them, remember that japan has multiple ethnic groups. Like people in Okinawa are dark as fuck:

View attachment 1276583
SHEBOONS NOG ALL RACES!!! :feelsohgod::feelsree:

I demand sheboon poon.

Aryan stacy >>>>>> sheboon, noodlewhore, currywhore