Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Eat an expensive meal for free and get Becky to pay for it

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Step 1: Chadfish and setup a date.

Step 2: Turn up and act all pathetic that she wouldn't go on a date if you used your real pics but you really wanted to go on a date with her. If you've seen the catfishman videos they actually stick around and talk after finding out its a Chadfish.

Step 3: Offer to buy her whatever she wants as a way to make up for Chadfishing.

Step 4: When you have about 20% food left, say you're going to the toilet. Now leave if the toilet is near the exit then get outta there or go into toilet for a bit and come out as if you're on a phonecall and head for exit.

No. Vain foids are not worth being given even this. I'm an anxious male and would much rather stay home.

No. Vain foids are not worth being given even this. I'm an anxious male and would much rather stay home.
wtf are you talking about?:feelssus: They are not given anything, they are giving you a free meal.

wtf are you talking about?:feelssus: They are not given anything, they are giving you a free meal.

Attention. They never deserve it.

they actually stick around and talk after finding out its a Chadfish.
They would run away screaming if I chadfished them.

Step 1: Chadfish and setup a date

Step 2: Turn up and show her your abscesses from injecting testosterone in the wrong spots

Step 3: Flash your dick in front of her

Step 4: Cops show up but they can't do anything because you're schizophrenic

Step 5: Profit

only possible for low-tier normies. if i, a 1/10 truecel, tried something like this, they'd recoil immediately, scream, and i'd get metoo'd

Dash n' dine is a crime, therefore this post doesn't belong here.

nice try shitting on my parade, she will end up paying for it so no crime will be committed.

Who says she'll pay for it? If I steal a toy, but my mom pays for it, I still stole a toy. My mom just happened to cover for my crime.

Why’re you stealing toys in the first place:dafuckfeels:

This is a scenario where I'm a dumb kid who thinks I can get away with it. The store won't miss one toy, surely.

Also I feel bad for the restaurants tbhngl since I frequently visit them and they are always nice to me so no

Who says she'll pay for it? If I steal a toy, but my mom pays for it, I still stole a toy. My mom just happened to cover for my crime.
False equivalency, when you steal a toy the point of transaction does not happen at the checkout because you've left the store with the toy. The crime has happened and your mother now has to explain to the store in order to correct it. In the restaurant scenario so long as they get paid for the meal at the point of transaction they won't really care who paid for it.
This is a scenario where I'm a dumb kid who thinks I can get away with it. The store won't miss one toy, surely.
Well most stores have some kind of security in place, a dumb kid would get caught.
Face it you're making all these scenarios and false equivalencies to cement over the fact that you're a soyfag. Foids get ugly guys to pay for their meals all the time without batting an eyelid but you wanna guilt incels for doing the same. :feels:

only possible for low-tier normies. if i, a 1/10 truecel, tried something like this, they'd recoil immediately, scream, and i'd get metoo'd
larp,you are 6 feet tall and handsome

SHE WOULDNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH AN INCEL IN THE FIRST PLACE

Why’re you stealing toys in the first place:dafuckfeels:
over for babycels :feelscry:
tenor.gif

False equivalency, when you steal a toy the point of transaction does not happen at the checkout because you've left the store with the toy. The crime has happened and your mother now has to explain to the store in order to correct it. In the restaurant scenario so long as they get paid for the meal at the point of transaction they won't really care who paid for it.

Well most stores have some kind of security in place, a dumb kid would get caught.
Face it you're making all these scenarios and false equivalencies to cement over the fact that you're a soyfag. Foids get ugly guys to pay for their meals all the time without batting an eyelid but you wanna guilt incels for doing the same. :feels:

And you've left the restaurant with the food in your belly. And as long as the store gets paid for the toy I stole, they won't really care who paid for it.

Use your brain. As mad as we are at the world, we aren't allowed to advocate criminal acts.

Way too much effort to get scolded by a foid and being stressed while eating your food. Just pay for it yourself

Wtf, what a waste of energy & time.

And you've left the restaurant with the food in your belly. And as long as the store gets paid for the toy I stole, they won't really care who paid for it.

Use your brain. As mad as we are at the world, we aren't allowed to advocate criminal acts.
Erm no. The fact that someone from the table pays even if one person has left wouldn't flag it at as theft. Also if the foid tries to make a big deal out of it, you can say they agreed to pay for it. The store situation is completely different, you leave without paying then its clear cut theft theres isn't any grey area to exploit.

Stop trying to rationalise your soyfaggotery.

Foids get ugly guys to pay for their meals all the time without batting an eyelid but you wanna guilt incels for doing the same. :feels:
yea because these ugly guys want to fuck the foid and she is just stringing them along. The girl won't want to fuck you on top of being catfished, so why do you think she will even have the sympathy to stay long enough to even have a meal?

If you've seen the catfishman videos they actually stick around and talk after finding out its a Chadfish.
Very few incels have his bravery. Actually it turned out he wasn't even incel so it makes sense he was actually more pro-active and braver than many beaten down incels.

Dash n' dine is a crime, therefore this post doesn't belong here.
Well I did my best google detective work for now and it’s apparently only illegal in California and I think Mississippi.

California as a minor petty crime but in Mississippi as a potential felony should the meal cost over $25.

So since our forum rules say we’re against posting anything illegal here I guess I’m gonna have to go ahead and lock the thread for now but I may re-open it later after I confer with the mod team about this unique issue.:feelshehe:

I’ll be sure to PM you OP if the team says your topic here is ok to keep so you can bump it if you like.:feelsclown:

Status
Not open for further replies.