Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

easy way for incels to marry a virgin girl

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★

Fun starts at 12:24.

Seems like women's rights and sexual liberation is not yet a thing in Kyrgyztan.

1) So basically gather a few incel buddies and travel over to Kyrgyztan.
2) Look out for nubile virgins.
3) Kidnap them
4) Marry them according to the customs & traditions of the land

require too much low inhib for many users here

I dunno, the thought of forcing it like this doesnt appeal to me. I want the validation of being wanted. Marriage is a scam anyway.

I dunno, the thought of forcing it like this doesnt appeal to me. I want the validation of being wanted. Marriage is a scam anyway.
the Kyrgyztani drops a truth bomb at 13:41: "You're crying so you'll be happy."
You see, she even looks quite happy later on, so no big deal. It seems to appeal to the primitive female nature, wanting to be overcome and properly dominated. Later on in the video, they say how the newly-wed bride had dreams of becoming a lawyer, and now is only looking forward to a life as this kyrgyztanicels wife. Feminism defeated. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
If only you could do that to some stacy cheerleader in the west...

femoid acquired

was pretty comon in old turkish culture tbh

our only hope

Arranged marriage in your home country if you're an ethnic. Only bad thing is the girl you're going to marry probably wont know english and is only good for house chores.

Arranged marriage in your home country if you're an ethnic. Only bad thing is the girl you're going to marry probably wont know english and is only good for house chores.
and will jump on the white cock carousel as soon as she gets citizenship

low iq post. they were already engaged. this is just some sht for show.

>Convert to Islam
>Die
>Get 72 virgins

Only way for an incel to get a virgin.

that's not easy at all lol

and will jump on the white cock carousel as soon as she gets citizenship
Yep, and also take half of your shit cause you know how bad divorce is against men.

that's just fucked.
I want a girl to love me, i don't want to kidnap and rape one wtf that's simply repulsive
every second of it she'd be crying and fighting and showing you how much she fucking hates you

Just move to the middle east

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back