Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eastern Europeans are uglier than curries

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Just look at a basic slav, he has the ugliest features that a curry doesn't have. Even the skin is shit compared to a ricecel or a curry.

And I am talking from experience. 4 years in America and I wasn't able to get ONE date! Just one. And I don't expect sex or whatever because I am banned for life from this pleasure due to my ugly ass face.

No...
sTTzDxE.jpg

No they aren’t. Have you seen an actual curry in real life?

Your username suits you well.

You should not compare one curries with another curries. There are different types of curries.

1. Generic curries: people from the Indian sub-continent.
2. Slavs: curries of the Europe, they get mogged to oblivion by the rest of the European continent.
3. Somalis: curries of the Africa, they get mogged to oblivion by the rest of the countries in Africa, specially by the southerners.
4. Deep sea fishes: Curries of the oceans, they are ugly as fuck, bottom feeder, shit on the sea bed, get shitted on their heads by the surface dwelling chad fishes.

You should not compare one curries with another curries. There are different types of curries.

2. Slavs: curries of the Europe, they get mogged to oblivion by the rest of the European continent.
3. Somalis: curries of the Africa, they get mogged to oblivion by the rest of the countries in Africa, specially by the southerners.
4. Deep sea fishes: Curries of the oceans, they are ugly as fuck, bottom feeder, shit on the sea bed, get shitted on their heads by the surface dwelling chad fishes.
This guy's not incel...
ChauliodusSloaniRobertBPatzner.jpg

I disagree, OP. Curry's have it pretty shitty.

No they aren’t. Have you seen an actual curry in real life?

Yes
And I lost fucking 10 kilos this period. Guess what, my face is thin but I still look like fuck.

/QUOTE]

high iq

It's true that Slav men look way worse than Slav women for some reason I don't understand, but uglier than curries? No way.

Fucking lol. High IQ as always.

le internet memes about russians and low class poles haha xD

Russians are subhuman and not European. There's plenty of tall Chads where I'm from.

There is some weight to what you are saying. There is a lot of slavcels here, more than it seems at 1st because most are quiet about it. Slavs are still white and being white and incel is rarely discussed unless it's a "whites=volcels" post. Slavs are seen as the lowest white race by many, it's more likely that it's for a reason than it is a coincidence. Being seen as the lowest requires being ugly.

I don't like race discussions but I see the possibility of slavs having it bad but I can't agree that they have it better than ethnics, that just seems like, pardon the term, bullshit.

Also, you forgot Egyptians, the curries of the middle east.

BS. They might be slightly less attractive facially but the fact that most of them are 6ft+ and masculine saves them.

I like Eastern Europeans, especially Polish (good food!)

Curries are fucked in terms of face, skin, height and frame. Slavs are generally only low tier in terms of face, and that's by white standards.

There is some weight to what you are saying. There is a lot of slavcels here, more than it seems at 1st because most are quiet about it. Slavs are still white and being white and incel is rarely discussed unless it's a "whites=volcels" post. Slavs are seen as the lowest white race by many, it's more likely that it's for a reason than it is a coincidence. Being seen as the lowest requires being ugly.

I don't like race discussions but I see the possibility of slavs having it bad but I can't agree that they have it better than ethnics, that just seems like, pardon the term, bullshit.

Slavs are not white, slavs are caucasian

white/blue eyes = WASP
looks white = caucasian
BS. They might be slightly less attractive facially but the fact that most of them are 6ft+ and masculine saves them.

Most slavs have shapeless volleyball heads, nothing masculine about that

It's true that Slav men look way worse than Slav women for some reason I don't understand, but uglier than curries? No way.
makeup and plastic surgery. Also slavs have a pretty nasty alcoholism problem, maybe genetically predisposed to alcoholism which fucks up your looks especially later on in life. It's why slav women generally hit the wall way harder than other europeans.

Tbh slavs are white curries

But tbh curries still have it worse

idk how the fuck this happens. does anyone have any idea?

Why the fuck do they have alcoholism issues btw?

View attachment 87299idk how the fuck this happens. does anyone have any idea?
It doesn't anymore. That old woman on the right is old, obviously she looks like shit and she's lived through wars/conflicts, poverty and communism. The foid on the left lives in a decent country with no wars, conflicts, famine, extreme poverty etc. She's not going to become an old fat grandma at 30.
Eastern Europe, especially EU eastern Europe is not what it was 40+ years ago. Eastern EU member states are almost indentical to western states, just not as wealthy, but still wealthier and more developed than 90% of countries on Earth.

I don't understand why western soymales meme about this on the internet.

Last edited:
It doesn't anymore. That old woman on the right is old, obviously she looks like shit and she's lived through wars/conflicts, poverty and communism. The foid on the left lives in a decent country with no wars, conflicts, famine, extreme poverty etc.
Eastern Europe, especially EU eastern Europe is not what it was 40+ years ago. Eastern EU member states are almost indentical to western states, just not as wealthy, but still wealthier and more developed than 90% of countries on Earth.

I don't understand why western soymales meme about this on the internet.
Everyone said slavs hit the wall because of some genetic predisposition
And russian women are not gene-harvesty as asian girls. They will want to upscale because they see whites, and maybe good tier whites.
I mean the whole idea that russians are these high value, chad/chadlites is true? Essentially it's like snowy africa where the weak will perish. You're all saying in proportion to anglo/ wasp whites they're actually more on the subside of whites./ inferior breed.

Everyone said slavs hit the wall because of some genetic predisposition
And russian women are not gene-harvesty as asian girls. They will want to upscale because they see whites, and maybe good tier whites.
I mean the whole idea that russians are these high value, chad/chadlites is true? Essentially it's like snowy africa where the weak will perish. You're all saying in proportion to anglo/ wasp whites they're actually more on the subside of whites./ inferior breed.
I don't know if you're typing like this on purpose to be a quirky faggot or you're an autistic schizo, but I have no idea what you just said.

Russians don't represent all eastern Europeans. Russians aren't even European.

Why the fuck do they have alcoholism issues btw?
During soviet times just about every product imaginable was extremely limited in availability. If you wanted to buy goods, you weren't limited by the amount of money that you have as much as by the amount of stuff that you were legally able to purchase. For example, an adult working a regular factory job would typically get a stamp for, say, 1 kilogram of meat per month. Even that limited amount was often hard to get since you had to wait in several hours long queues at the shops in order to get your shit.
The only product that was seemingly limitless in terms of quantity was hard liquor, usually rye/potato vodka. Shit was everywhere. It's possible that alcohol was made so widely available in hopes that turning people into addicts would make them less religious as a result (commies hated the church).

Last edited:
Agree that's why curries are volcels since they can come to Poland and have ez sex with hot slav whores.

Slavs are not white, slavs are caucasian

white/blue eyes = WASP
looks white = caucasian
All this time I thought I was a whitecel, but between these past few threads, now I'm not so sure. It really is over.

All this time I thought I was a whitecel, but between these past few threads, now I'm not so sure. It really is over.

If youre not scandinavian or german youre not white, youre caucasian at best

That's why curries = volcels. They can come to slav countries and slay since we are so ugly that slav girls doesn't want us.

Chrome 2018 04 23 12 54 32
Chrome 2018 04 23 12 34 46
Chrome 2018 09 12 01 25 34
Polka z hindusem  3
Chrome 2018 04 23 12 32 12
Chrome 2018 05 03 00 19 40
Chrome 2018 07 25 22 31 21
Czarnuch hindus polskie kurwy

Every race looks better than subhuman slavs.

Last edited:
There are plenty of Russian Chads

what about light skin curries

There are plenty of Russian Chads

View attachment 87310
Those guys are from VDV which is considered a elite branch in Russia.

That said, this isn't to say there's no incels in there. The manlet incels operate BMD IFVs which is expectionally small and short.

bmd-1_airborne_infantry_armoured_fighting_combat_vehicle_640.jpg

Russians cucked the Germans pretty horribly.

RlUgAtq

Just look at a basic slav, he has the ugliest features that a curry doesn't have. Even the skin is shit compared to a ricecel or a curry.

And I am talking from experience. 4 years in America and I wasn't able to get ONE date! Just one. And I don't expect sex or whatever because I am banned for life from this pleasure due to my ugly ass face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH you fucktarded Jewish servant libtard, there are plenty of Chads where I live (and it's a Slavic country). And also you are a foid servant. What foid considers ugly, doesn't equal objectively ugly. For example it is proven than weaker jaw muscles increase brain capacity. So being incel is a sign of evolutional development, which is bad for foids. Foids always seek the WORST genetics, the genetics of dumb-ass armenoid and negro Chads which need to be cleansed. And "Estern Europeans" don't even have a unified looks it can mean person looking like this:
or like this:
Do they look alike for your dumb ass? The obvious answer is no, and if you don't understand this than you are a great dumbass, who eats shit of your Jewish cuck overlords on a daily basis. The truth is that each individual should be judged on a basis of it's particular traits, and "Eastern Europe" is too large area to generalize (and "Western Europe" is also too large for this, Anglo looks nothing like a Spaniard). You are just spreading ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hitlerism))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).