Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eastern Europeans are uglier than curries

I would agree that slavs are curries of Europe and lowest tier but only if we exclude southern europeans as non-white and british too as they are far uglier than slavs. Also eastern germans as they were raped to oblivion by Russians not so long ago, and big part of Russians are not slavs but asians. Also there is quite big difference between eastern, southern and western slavs(not surprising, slavs are biggest white people group). While I agree that eastern slavs looks bad, and much worse than eastern european women, situation is quite different more west you go. Living in western Poland I see huge amount of Chads and Chadlities daily. Sure, most of them are not pretty boys style but more of a masculine type but that's even worse because pretty boy can easily lost hi best features while masculine men even if lose his hair can still slay(I mean balding is almost always bad, but Jason Statham can survive it, while Justin Bieber not). Probably there are more Chads in scandinavia but they will soon be outbreed by 5'6'' sandcels
It's just a general trend amongst eastern europeans. There are always outliers.

Interesting but let's remember that eastern europe doesn't mean automatically slavs. Highest alcohol consumption acording to this occurs in Lithuania, Belarus and Moldova, and only Belarus is slavic country. While I don't disagree with higher alcohol consumption in EE I would be interested in comparison of drugs consumption. Especially between western countries and west slavic countries. From what I seen its easier to buy heroine in many western countries than buy marihuana in Poland

Last edited:
Western redditards think Russians = all Slavs.
Go to Croatia as a curry and you'll get mogged every single second of your pathetic existence.

Many slavic men have blond hair and blue / green eyes. For this reason alone, Slavic men have a much higher SMV than ethnics, especially Curries.