Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eastern European incels have it worse than almost anyone else

View attachment 693396
Does the average Italian get any benefit out of this med chad halo or is it just beneficial for a few at the top?
The map is realistic. Foreigner foids, hot or not, go crazy for italian chads and normies.
Benefitting some? Who? Not the few ugly fucks like me for sure. We keep getting mogged into the oblivion on daily basis with the ironic "plus" of being both rejecting material for local toilets AND utter disappointment material for foreigner foids which get used to italian chads as soon as they step a foot down from the plane.
Italian foids? Nobody want them, no italian men nor foreigners, and i'd say rightfully so. Ugly chubby ass screaming monkeys...

Imagine living in a 90% white population country where you are getting mogged by literally everyone in terms of height,face and attractivness SEAmaxx is not an option because we are poor. The best thing we could do is cope with alcohol or perhaps rope. This is one of the reasons for the high suicide rates especially in this part of Europe. No person in his right mind would consider suicide if they were railing stacies on a daily basis or had a meaningful relationship.
Здравей братко мой. От една държава сме.

SEAmaxx is not an option because we are poor.
theortically I have enough money saved up to go to Japan, but I want to take care of some shit first, like school and learning Japanese.

Imagine living in a 90% white population country where you are getting mogged by literally everyone in terms of height,face and attractivness
Im easter european in Germanistan and its not 90% white but I get brutally mogged regardless,

The best thing we could do is cope with alcohol
I dont like alcohol that much tbh.

Здравей братко мой. От една държава сме.
Приятно ми е да видя българин тук. :feelsautistic:

only 90? I am dissapoint

Absolutely based and thruthpilled thread.

All true. It's fucking over for us, brocels. The slavpill is unimaginably brutal.

When I was in Hanoi I met this 6'6 blonde haired blue eyed Russian man with a Filipino wife and a daughter. SEAmaxxing still works for Slavcels.

He was an English teacher, so was she.
Tbh, a 6'6 guy would prolly get laid even if he were an actual comatose vegetable. Slavic guys can obviously still get noodles, but I'm not sure if they'll get the same treatment from them that Anglos do.

For example, I actually read on r/For_Slavs, before it was banned, a Serbian guy moaning about his Chinese gf, and she pretty much treated him like she were a racist sexpat (which she pretty much was lmao), not bothering to learn how to pronounce his surname even after years of them being together, absolutely refusing for any potential child they may have together to get non-Chinese education, and pretty much making it completely clear that she sees his culture as inferior and him as just a source of sperm for her.

Now, obviously, I can't really use some random Chinese chick as an example of how SEA chicks are going to act, but with most of those countries already being close to the worse-off EE countries in most economic metrics, and growing really fast, I would be honestly surprised if the general opinion of the people there of EE didn't become something similar to what she had, with actual white worship reserved only for the rich white countries, since they'd have absolutely no reason to feel inferior when compared to us.

No one is a truer cel than Currycels, inceldom is part and parcel of what we're and how our lives are, inceldom is the norm here not the exception unlike virtually everywhere on the face of the earth
More or less, but you guys can at least cope by being right next to SEA. If any of you guys get at least some money, you can just hop right over the border and enjoy anything the world's center of sex trade offers you.

Just a day or so ago, I quoted an article in another thread where a bunch of curries sexpatting in SEA were boasting that they ordered girls off of a menu like they were just food. Shit must've been nice:feelsohh:

Meanwhile, SEA is too far for most Slavs to afford, and in Europe, we are the prostitution center. Fucking over for us:feelsrope:.

View attachment 693396
Does the average Italian get any benefit out of this med chad halo or is it just beneficial for a few at the top?
Not sure admittedly, but nevertheless, it's enough to make their country one of the most common destinations for female sex tourists:chad:.

Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif

Bulgaria.
i was born in the worst eastern european country in the worst region filled with violent gypsies and by 2040 we are done and officialy got outnumbered by brown shitstains. Life is just not fucking fair Poland would've been 100% better hell even Serbia.
Soon to be second-worst, actually. Not trying to give you false hopes Bulgarcel, but our (Slovakia) economy is pretty much collapsing lol.

Check out the PPP-adjusted net salary. That eliminates the effects of price differences between countries, and looks only at how much stuff you can buy with the average wage in a country. Just a year ago, we had some five or six EU countries under us, now we collapsed, and you Bulgarians are the only ones behind us, and even then, it's an absolutely tiny difference. There's unironically a 65/35 chance that you guys will also overtake us and leave us as the poorest EU country:feelsrope:.

Also, check out this brutal graph from the US:

FFqBpGnVUAI9SBt

Not only are Slovaks and Bulgars the poorest fucks in the EU, we're also poor fucks in the US. Not even emigration can save us. Fucking over for both of us, mate:feelsrope:.

Though, if there's one silver lining to this, I'd say that a lot of your gypsies will probably leave once they'll have unrestricted access to the rest of the EU. You guys, along with Romanians, got giga fucked by the Austrians and the Dutch recently with that Schengen bullshit, but once you're in, I can't imagine the gypsies not flooding the richer countries, so there's at least that:feelsokman:.

All true. It's fucking over for us, brocels. The slavpill is unimaginably brutal.

Tbh, a 6'6 guy would prolly get laid even if he were an actual comatose vegetable. Slavic guys can obviously still get noodles, but I'm not sure if they'll get the same treatment from them that Anglos do.

For example, I actually read on r/For_Slavs, before it was banned, a Serbian guy moaning about his Chinese gf, and she pretty much treated him like she were a racist sexpat (which she pretty much was lmao), not bothering to learn how to pronounce his surname even after years of them being together, absolutely refusing for any potential child they may have together to get non-Chinese education, and pretty much making it completely clear that she sees his culture as inferior and him as just a source of sperm for her.

Now, obviously, I can't really use some random Chinese chick as an example of how SEA chicks are going to act, but with most of those countries already being close to the worse-off EE countries in most economic metrics, and growing really fast, I would be honestly surprised if the general opinion of the people there of EE didn't become something similar to what she had, with actual white worship reserved only for the rich white countries, since they'd have absolutely no reason to feel inferior when compared to us.

More or less, but you guys can at least cope by being right next to SEA. If any of you guys get at least some money, you can just hop right over the border and enjoy anything the world's center of sex trade offers you.

Just a day or so ago, I quoted an article in another thread where a bunch of curries sexpatting in SEA were boasting that they ordered girls off of a menu like they were just food. Shit must've been nice:feelsohh:

Meanwhile, SEA is too far for most Slavs to afford, and in Europe, we are the prostitution center. Fucking over for us:feelsrope:.

Not sure admittedly, but nevertheless, it's enough to make their country one of the most common destinations for female sex tourists:chad:.

Soon to be second-worst, actually. Not trying to give you false hopes Bulgarcel, but our (Slovakia) economy is pretty much collapsing lol.

Check out the PPP-adjusted net salary. That eliminates the effects of price differences between countries, and looks only at how much stuff you can buy with the average wage in a country. Just a year ago, we had some five or six EU countries under us, now we collapsed, and you Bulgarians are the only ones behind us, and even then, it's an absolutely tiny difference. There's unironically a 65/35 chance that you guys will also overtake us and leave us as the poorest EU country:feelsrope:.

FFqBpGnVUAI9SBt

Not only are Slovaks and Bulgars the poorest fucks in the EU, we're also poor fucks in the US. Not even emigration can save us. Fucking over for both of us, mate:feelsrope:.

Though, if there's one silver lining to this, I'd say that a lot of your gypsies will probably leave once they'll have unrestricted access to the rest of the EU. You guys, along with Romanians, got giga fucked by the Austrians and the Dutch recently with that Schengen bullshit, but once you're in, I can't imagine the gypsies not flooding the richer countries, so there's at least that:feelsokman:.
That's really weird. I've always thought that Slovaks were financially well it comes to me as a shock that they're actually poor I thought that you were like Norway of Eastern Europe. Nevertheless the inflation is insane atm even the wealthiest nations noticed the difference in the prices of everything.

Apparently you guys get cucked by ricecels that Slavmaxx, if that true then its been over for a long time buddy

Don't forget that we have to finance foreign wars and donate our entire wages to Ukraine! Screw us all helping Ukrainians is better than helping ourselves holy shit this government is retarded we as the poorest country in EU Still donate to ukrops for some unknown reason instead of doing somehing about our economy and help the elders live a better life because they deserve it for working 50+ years.

FFqBpGnVUAI9SBt

At least in the soviet times the iron curtain and controlled wage and prices saved you from getting cucked by western euros but that was 35 years ago, we curries have even shittier wages and brootal wage and studyslavery larping as life

I cannot really name you specific countries but yes Romania and Bulgaria do have the most gypsies along with Greece and Serbia on the balkans. They are everywhere and breed like cockroaches despite living in really bad conditions they do not really give a shit I doubt most of them know what a condom is. The average gypsy woman already has a kid in her 15s sometimes even younger and that's not a joke. 70% of them are inbreds because they consider incest as something normal. Whatever it does not matter eventually they will outnumber us all due to how fast they are reproducing and we do not have babies at all.
Thank you for replying, and I agree with that based on my experience with gypsies I've seen some drop out of school and become mother's/father's. And it's okay I didn't know the gypsy problem was bad in Serbia but as for Greece this doesn't surprise me.

That's really weird. I've always thought that Slovaks were financially well it comes to me as a shock that they're actually poor I thought that you were like Norway of Eastern Europe. Nevertheless the inflation is insane atm even the wealthiest nations noticed the difference in the prices of everything.
Nah, those are Czechia and Slovenia. Undoubtedly the two best Slavic countries. Estonia is also one of the elite EE countries, though they aren't Slavic.

It's pretty funny, since we don't do badly in stuff like GDP per capita when compared to the rest of EE. We're unironically in a situation where we produce more than others, but can buy less:feelshaha::feelswhat:

It's really the price of food getting crazy here with inflation that fucked us up. Though, I'll admit, it gets a bit more complicated, since PPP only applies when buying stuff from said country, and a lot of people here have started going to our EU neighbours to buy cheaper food (even Austria jfl, the best part of living in EE, shit wages and higher prices than the West), so that at least works out since our non-adjusted net wages still aren't all that bad as you can see from that article I linked.

Inflation, energy issues, and so on, have been fucking up everyone in Europe pretty badly this past year. I was actually pretty surprised that, by some absolute miracle, we're one of the better-off countries energy-wise:

Cope moar, GrAYcel. :feelskek: :feelsYall:
Bruh, I started writing that your Avi was based and that it (the foid getting shot) was about to be my POV when I finally luciddreammaxx, and before I even finished this comment, I saw that you changed it:feelskek:. Over for latecommentcels:feelshaha:.

Apparently you guys get cucked by ricecels that Slavmaxx, if that true then its been over for a long time buddy
Exactly, though it's even worse, we get cucked by just about every foreigner that comes in here:feelsrope:.

At least in the soviet times the iron curtain and controlled wage and prices saved you from getting cucked by western euros but that was 35 years ago, we curries have even shittier wages and brootal wage and studyslavery larping as life
Yup, the fall of the iron curtain was decimating for EE. In 2016, a curry-looking half-curry even wrote how easy it was getting laid in Russia in the 90s as long as you were any kind of a foreigner:

Brutal.
I'm 175 cm and I'm the shortest, or the 2nd shortest guy in my 15 person uni group, also from the slavlands.

SEAmaxxing is an option bro. It really is. Trust me, it's only the matter of how deep into SEA you're willing to go, JBW is still the law for slavcels also.

Oh and also, as a high IQ slavcel I'm able to agree with pretty much everything of the above, slavpill might be easier to live with than say curry, but it's definitely the hardest one to swallow. The worst fate is when you realise the truth too late and fall into betacuck trap with a slavwhore. (Still better fate than slavtruecel)

Last edited:

In Bangladesh there are huge brothels.
You can buy even virgin prostitutes ( don't know if true but I have seen documentary on prostitution in Bangladesh).

But prices in India are probably significantly cheaper. Also you live in a warm climate.

But prices in India are probably significantly cheaper. Also you live in a warm climate.
Apart from daily groceries, nothing is cheaper, socialist government here takes 50% taxes on cars and vehicles, upwards of 30% and more tax on electronics of which most is imported lmao plus if you're not married with a working foid and under debt you can't afford any house and we don't have public housing here, shithole government taxes us to death and spends all that on keeping shitty rural farmer squats alive and afloat with freebies and subsidies, brootal we've the worst of capitalism, socialism and lookism combined to create hell on earth yea it's warm, hell is warm.

Poor eastern eurobros, forgotten by the rest of the world and even forgotten in their continent. It's over

@WorthlessSlavicShit Fixed it. I only changed My avi to match my discord one.

Imagine living in a 90% white population country where you are getting mogged by literally everyone in terms of height,face and attractivness SEAmaxx is not an option because we are poor. The best thing we could do is cope with alcohol or perhaps rope. This is one of the reasons for the high suicide rates especially in this part of Europe. No person in his right mind would consider suicide if they were railing stacies on a daily basis or had a meaningful relationship.
you guys still have it 1000x better than curries
No one is a truer cel than Currycels, inceldom is part and parcel of what we're and how our lives are, inceldom is the norm here not the exception unlike virtually everywhere on the face of the earth
yup, no race is as trucel as ours. Slavs might have it far worse than Anglo/westoids but they mog the fuck out of us curries
Facts.
No NEET lifestyle in EE since no one will pay you simply for existing.
Impossible to find some 'easy minimum wage job'. Even for minimum wage, they want you to work on the verge of exhaustion. Brutal for those who are weak or have bad health.
Hard to allow copes or travelling because you're poor.
u can vodka Maxx
I don't know, in EE you still get good weather and alcohol to cope. In Brazil everything is shit, and we're poorer. And everything is so much more hyper-sexualized. Brazil is where all the worst social problems of the world combine.
this too. ee don't need worry about heat waves and malaria and weird mosquito nigger diseases
EE is inkwell central
Westoids don't know how good they have it cos they don't risk going homeless cos recruitment is done by lookist foids and NEETbux or even autistbux (you can be without limbs and they won't grant you any shekels here cos there are always some jobs you can technically theoretically do despite your disability; and even if you're a living plant, you'll receive so little that you won't be able to afford rotting in bed and getting 1500 kcal) just doesn't exist cos your country is poor and they prefer to throw money on corrupt government bureaucrats or give themselves bonuses cos retards rule and retarded people will never vote for people without long commie political lineage, it's like a caste
I'm from Poland, iirc 8 times more male suicide than female, birth rate is like 1.4, literally dying out cos our foids think they're potato-faced princesses too good for local men, so instead they'll have sex with any toothless ethnic who will cut off their head in his shithole, but at least she didn't date a Polish "loser" with an IT degree
oh, having some degree is pretty much a prerequisite for any job, but education is so shit out major universities are behind South fucking Africa
and we manage to combine the worst elements of Westoid feminism and Eastoid gynocentrism/"patriarchy": pussy worship, foids can work in office but also retain their fragile princess status, most foids have PowerPoint job and even if they get a physical job, they'll just force their male co-workers to do shit for them cos how dare you expect a fragile princess to work, maybe even lift a box (but equal pay pls)
"patriarchy" is limited to men putting each other down, especially in presence of a foid, being rude, swearing, spitting, acting like pigs and, of course, being a toothless drunkard is peak masculinity and you're more likely to get foids as a toothless drunkard gopnik
the only option if you don't want to commit suicide or just be miserable and barely survive, is to emigrate, which many people are doing, but these are often somehow the worst people from our country to ensure that everyone in the world considers us utter subhumans -- if I migrated somewhere (got a job with pay sufficient to rent out an apartment and survive and slowly save money), I'd grind the local language for 6 hours a day, study history, required school readings, popular culture and all to "fit in" and hopefully never be exposed (well, I'll never get native accent but I can try to have a vague accent and larp as some better nation) cos my compatriots in that country prolly suck and I don't want to know them, I ran away from Eastoids for a reason
sounds horrible but still mogs Curryland
yup, never heard of Slavs studying 12 hours daily for decades. But literally millions of Indians have done it
Apart from daily groceries, nothing is cheaper, socialist government here takes 50% taxes on cars and vehicles, upwards of 30% and more tax on electronics of which most is imported lmao plus if you're not married with a working foid and under debt you can't afford any house and we don't have public housing here, shithole government taxes us to death and spends all that on keeping shitty rural farmer squats alive and afloat with freebies and subsidies, brootal we've the worst of capitalism, socialism and lookism combined to create hell on earth yea it's warm, hell is warm.
indeed cuckdia government taxes everything, government gives obcs niggers everything for free

EE is one of the most depressing hellscapes on Earth. Top 2. Brutal all around from the way foids treat you to the living conditions.

Isn't southern Italy full of Monica Bellucci and Valentina nappi looking whores or is it borderline Arab looking foids?
Italian foids are the worst looking in Europe. Maybe only portugese foids are worse

we manage to combine the worst elements of Westoid feminism and Eastoid gynocentrism/"patriarchy": pussy worship, foids can work in office but also retain their fragile princess status, most foids have PowerPoint job and even if they get a physical job, they'll just force their male co-workers to do shit for them cos how dare you expect a fragile princess to work, maybe even lift a box (but equal pay pls)
Yes you are like Italy 2.0

Absolutely not. Mediterranean foids are ugly as fuck. Monica Bellucci is ONE exception in 64million italians, and still... an average russian teenager mogs her hard btw. The average italian foid is short, loud, hairy. They are the ugliest after curry ones.
The gap between males and females in the mediterranean area is crazy, males are averagely 10 leagues above foids
Extremely based. Italian males mog Italian females to oblivion

Poor eastern eurobros, forgotten by the rest of the world and even forgotten in their continent. It's over
Exactly. This is definitely one of the most annoying parts of living in EE. The sheer level of obscurity and the level to which we and our history are forgotten about in the rest of the world. Just compare the amount of news coming out of here now and before the Ukraine war started. It's insane.

And the level to which we are being seen as being just extensions of Western Europeans, when they themselves see us as outsiders, is insane. We have just about nothing in common with them culturally or economically, but if you ask any non-European, they'll just put us together as "rich oppressors" because that's what they believe all Europeans are.

We are the origin of the word "Slave", but if you want to learn anything about how that happened, you have to read academic works. Meanwhile, you see blacks and other nonwhites endlessly moaning on Western MSM about what had happened to their ancestors.

The Ottomans started colonizing Eastern Europe before the Westerners had even heard of the Americas, but now, we are being called evil racists by one group of our "former" oppressors because some governments in the region are skeptical about inviting our other former oppressors and colonizers into our countries.

It's funny. I know that Latinos love calling LatAm the "forgotten continent", and there's certainly a level of truth to that... but they are still a recognized minority in the US, which means they are allowed to do stuff like hypocritically demanding to be allowed into Western countries with no limits while not wanting any foreigners in their own countries:

Meanwhile, we are the designated target of xenophobia in the West, since we are "white", so it's OK to be against us because "it's not racist." Just look at the entire Brexit campaign. For years they've been moaning about le scary Easterners moving in, and yet, I've unironically seen Americans convinced that it was all just about the Syrians lmao, racism against us is just that ignored.

Or how now the Bongs are moaning about Albanians specifically moving in when they are getting illegals from the entire Third W)orld. There were apparently even Twitter threads wňhere Bongs were telling each other to stop talking about illegals now that a majority of them weren't Albanians anymore, because now it would be "racist."

As soy as some of them can be, even the EE leftists get angry about this kind of bullshit lmao.

@WorthlessSlavicShit Fixed it. I only changed My avi to match my discord one.
Nice and still based as fuck:yes:.

Exactly. This is definitely one of the most annoying parts of living in EE. The sheer level of obscurity and the level to which we and our history are forgotten about in the rest of the world. Just compare the amount of news coming out of here now and before the Ukraine war started. It's insane.

And the level to which we are being seen as being just extensions of Western Europeans, when they themselves see us as outsiders, is insane. We have just about nothing in common with them culturally or economically, but if you ask any non-European, they'll just put us together as "rich oppressors" because that's what they believe all Europeans are.

We are the origin of the word "Slave", but if you want to learn anything about how that happened, you have to read academic works. Meanwhile, you see blacks and other nonwhites endlessly moaning on Western MSM about what had happened to their ancestors.

The Ottomans started colonizing Eastern Europe before the Westerners had even heard of the Americas, but now, we are being called evil racists by one group of our "former" oppressors because some governments in the region are skeptical about inviting our other former oppressors and colonizers into our countries.

It's funny. I know that Latinos love calling LatAm the "forgotten continent", and there's certainly a level of truth to that... but they are still a recognized minority in the US, which means they are allowed to do stuff like hypocritically demanding to be allowed into Western countries with no limits while not wanting any foreigners in their own countries:

Meanwhile, we are the designated target of xenophobia in the West, since we are "white", so it's OK to be against us because "it's not racist." Just look at the entire Brexit campaign. For years they've been moaning about le scary Easterners moving in, and yet, I've unironically seen Americans convinced that it was all just about the Syrians lmao, racism against us is just that ignored.

Or how now the Bongs are moaning about Albanians specifically moving in when they are getting illegals from the entire Third W)orld. There were apparently even Twitter threads wňhere Bongs were telling each other to stop talking about illegals now that a majority of them weren't Albanians anymore, because now it would be "racist."

As soy as some of them can be, even the EE leftists get angry about this kind of bullshit lmao.

Nice and still based as fuck:yes:.
Westerners are massive hypocrites.
They can make fun about Eastern Europeans and discriminate workers from EE but, God forbid, someone starts openly criticizing le blacks, le Latinos, le Muslims...

Westerners are massive hypocrites.
They can make fun about Eastern Europeans and discriminate workers from EE but, God forbid, someone starts openly criticizing le blacks, le Latinos, le Muslims...
Exactly:feelsUnreal:.

FFqBpGnVUAI9SBt

Officially the worst off country in the EU when it comes to PPP-adjusted average salary now :feelsrope:.

Newest numbers for Slovakia and Bulgaria got added there in the last two weeks or so. Not only did you Bulgarbros outdo us, you also jumped ahead of the Greeks, with us being the only EU country below Greece in this metric:fuk:.

Admittedly, this isn't really anything official, it's just a bunch of Wikipedia editors doing a lot of math on their own and then adding it there, with a good number of sources listed being from the early 2022 or even 2021, so it will almost certainly soon change... but I'm still going to savour this absolutely ruthless blackpill:feelsrope:.