Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eastern European incels have it worse than almost anyone else

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-isolationpilled , cigarettes enjoyer
★★★★★
Imagine living in a 90% white population country where you are getting mogged by literally everyone in terms of height,face and attractivness SEAmaxx is not an option because we are poor. The best thing we could do is cope with alcohol or perhaps rope. This is one of the reasons for the high suicide rates especially in this part of Europe. No person in his right mind would consider suicide if they were railing stacies on a daily basis or had a meaningful relationship.

Which country are you in

That is harsh bro.

What is funny about it man i am on the verge of having a mental breakdown :cryfeels:
Take a shower XD!!!!!!!!!!!! and your whining aint gonna make abything better

I believe this. Must be brutal.
Also being surrounded by basically the hottest foids on earth must be another brutality EstEucels have to take. Brutal.

Absolutely brutal. I feel sorry for Eastern European incels.

@Inceldia
@WorthlessSlavicShit

I believe this. Must be brutal.
Also being surrounded by basically the hottest foids on earth must be another brutality EstEucels have to take. Brutal.
Isn't southern Italy full of Monica Bellucci and Valentina nappi looking whores or is it borderline Arab looking foids?

No one is a truer cel than Currycels, inceldom is part and parcel of what we're and how our lives are, inceldom is the norm here not the exception unlike virtually everywhere on the face of the earth

Isn't southern Italy full of Monica Bellucci and Valentina nappi looking whores or is it borderline Arab looking foids?
Absolutely not. Mediterranean foids are ugly as fuck. Monica Bellucci is ONE exception in 64million italians, and still... an average russian teenager mogs her hard btw. The average italian foid is short, loud, hairy. They are the ugliest after curry ones.
The gap between males and females in the mediterranean area is crazy, males are averagely 10 leagues above foids. Which is double-brutal because we few ugly ass piece of rotten mozzarella get brutally mogged at every corner AND witness simping hypergamy at the same time.
No one is a truer cel than Currycels, inceldom is part and parcel of what we're and how our lives are, inceldom is the norm here not the exception unlike virtually everywhere on the face of the earth
EastEucels take brutality but yes, obviously Curricels have it the worst. Nobody can deny that. Curricels are ipso-facto the truest truecels among incels. Being curry is ultimate brutality and being curry living in curryland is even beyond brutality.

Facts.
No NEET lifestyle in EE since no one will pay you simply for existing.
Impossible to find some 'easy minimum wage job'. Even for minimum wage, they want you to work on the verge of exhaustion. Brutal for those who are weak or have bad health.
Hard to allow copes or travelling because you're poor.

Facts.
No NEET lifestyle in EE since no one will pay you simply for existing.
Impossible to find some 'easy minimum wage job'. Even for minimum wage, they want you to work on the verge of exhaustion. Brutal for those who are weak or have bad health.
Hard to allow copes or travelling because you're poor.
are ya from EE&

Also matriarchal atmosphere where lives of men ( unless they're politicians, rich or stars ) are seen as less important than female lives.
Very high levels of alcoholism and suicides among male populations.

РУССКИЕ СВИНЬИ СЬЕБИТЕСЬ ОТСЮДА Я ВАС НЕ ЗВАЛ ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ

EE are also cucked by Arabs,niggers,rich westerners

ХРЮКОТАТЕЛЬНЫЕ СВИНОЗОИДЫ

Ugly low value EE men are below everyone in terms of SMV.
A few years ago in my class there was a polish gymcel coper who was blond hair high tier normie but was very autistic and never got with girls

And there were also Arabs/niggers who were uglier/shorter than him and gotten girls for being low inhib,thugmaxxing

I don't know, in EE you still get good weather and alcohol to cope. In Brazil everything is shit, and we're poorer. And everything is so much more hyper-sexualized. Brazil is where all the worst social problems of the world combine.

A few years ago in my class there was a polish gymcel coper who was blond hair high tier normie but was very autistic and never got with girls

And there were also Arabs/niggers who were uglier/shorter than him and gotten girls for being low inhib,thugmaxxing
Brutal. Imagine if he was sub5.

EE is inkwell central
Westoids don't know how good they have it cos they don't risk going homeless cos recruitment is done by lookist foids and NEETbux or even autistbux (you can be without limbs and they won't grant you any shekels here cos there are always some jobs you can technically theoretically do despite your disability; and even if you're a living plant, you'll receive so little that you won't be able to afford rotting in bed and getting 1500 kcal) just doesn't exist cos your country is poor and they prefer to throw money on corrupt government bureaucrats or give themselves bonuses cos retards rule and retarded people will never vote for people without long commie political lineage, it's like a caste
I'm from Poland, iirc 8 times more male suicide than female, birth rate is like 1.4, literally dying out cos our foids think they're potato-faced princesses too good for local men, so instead they'll have sex with any toothless ethnic who will cut off their head in his shithole, but at least she didn't date a Polish "loser" with an IT degree
oh, having some degree is pretty much a prerequisite for any job, but education is so shit out major universities are behind South fucking Africa
and we manage to combine the worst elements of Westoid feminism and Eastoid gynocentrism/"patriarchy": pussy worship, foids can work in office but also retain their fragile princess status, most foids have PowerPoint job and even if they get a physical job, they'll just force their male co-workers to do shit for them cos how dare you expect a fragile princess to work, maybe even lift a box (but equal pay pls)
"patriarchy" is limited to men putting each other down, especially in presence of a foid, being rude, swearing, spitting, acting like pigs and, of course, being a toothless drunkard is peak masculinity and you're more likely to get foids as a toothless drunkard gopnik
the only option if you don't want to commit suicide or just be miserable and barely survive, is to emigrate, which many people are doing, but these are often somehow the worst people from our country to ensure that everyone in the world considers us utter subhumans -- if I migrated somewhere (got a job with pay sufficient to rent out an apartment and survive and slowly save money), I'd grind the local language for 6 hours a day, study history, required school readings, popular culture and all to "fit in" and hopefully never be exposed (well, I'll never get native accent but I can try to have a vague accent and larp as some better nation) cos my compatriots in that country prolly suck and I don't want to know them, I ran away from Eastoids for a reason

It is hard to deal with the fact that thousands of pink cunts run around and I'm not able to fuck any of them

EE is inkwell central
Westoids don't know how good they have it cos they don't risk going homeless cos recruitment is done by lookist foids and NEETbux or even autistbux (you can be without limbs and they won't grant you any shekels here cos there are always some jobs you can technically theoretically do despite your disability; and even if you're a living plant, you'll receive so little that you won't be able to afford rotting in bed and getting 1500 kcal) just doesn't exist cos your country is poor and they prefer to throw money on corrupt government bureaucrats or give themselves bonuses cos retards rule and retarded people will never vote for people without long commie political lineage, it's like a caste
I'm from Poland, iirc 8 times more male suicide than female, birth rate is like 1.4, literally dying out cos our foids think they're potato-faced princesses too good for local men, so instead they'll have sex with any toothless ethnic who will cut off their head in his shithole, but at least she didn't date a Polish "loser" with an IT degree
oh, having some degree is pretty much a prerequisite for any job, but education is so shit out major universities are behind South fucking Africa
and we manage to combine the worst elements of Westoid feminism and Eastoid gynocentrism/"patriarchy": pussy worship, foids can work in office but also retain their fragile princess status, most foids have PowerPoint job and even if they get a physical job, they'll just force their male co-workers to do shit for them cos how dare you expect a fragile princess to work, maybe even lift a box (but equal pay pls)
"patriarchy" is limited to men putting each other down, especially in presence of a foid, being rude, swearing, spitting, acting like pigs and, of course, being a toothless drunkard is peak masculinity and you're more likely to get foids as a toothless drunkard gopnik
the only option if you don't want to commit suicide or just be miserable and barely survive, is to emigrate, which many people are doing, but these are often somehow the worst people from our country to ensure that everyone in the world considers us utter subhumans -- if I migrated somewhere (got a job with pay sufficient to rent out an apartment and survive and slowly save money), I'd grind the local language for 6 hours a day, study history, required school readings, popular culture and all to "fit in" and hopefully never be exposed (well, I'll never get native accent but I can try to have a vague accent and larp as some better nation) cos my compatriots in that country prolly suck and I don't want to know them, I ran away from Eastoids for a reason
wow man It's like you described my own country. One benefit you Poles got is no gypsies. I just happened to be born in area in my country with a lot of gypsies we are becoming minority in my small city. They are breeding us out of existence It's getting scary going outside especially for the old people and pretty sure when these old people die then the brown shitstains will become more than us.

Beyond over :feelsrope:
i was born in the worst eastern european country in the worst region filled with violent gypsies and by 2040 we are done and officialy got outnumbered by brown shitstains. Life is just not fucking fair Poland would've been 100% better hell even Serbia.

i was born in the worst eastern european country in the worst region filled with violent gypsies and by 2040 we are done and officialy got outnumbered by brown shitstains. Life is just not fucking fair Poland would've been 100% better hell even Serbia.
Europe deserves to be taken over by based Muslimcels. Their cucked behaviour and the weakness of the white cumskin race is it's doom.

Maybe then European toilets will finally learn their place, otherwise they'll be stoned to death :feelskek:

Europe deserves to be taken over by based Muslimcels. Their cucked behaviour and the weakness of the white cumskin race is it's doom.

Maybe then European toilets will finally learn their place, otherwise they'll be stoned to death :feelskek:
your wet dream of shitskins conquering Europe will most likely come true knowing the state of France,UK and all of the white traitors in charge of our countries to be completely honest with you I believe that we will all become mixed mutts It's most likely that all countries in the world will look like Brazil in the future.

Last edited:
We are witnessing the last years of Europe before its fall. The West has fallen. Now it's time for Eastern Europe which is falling even without the help of immigrants we have enough ethnics. It's over. :blackpill::blackpill:

We are witnessing the last years of Europe before its fall. The West has fallen. Now it's time for Eastern Europe which is falling even without the help of immigrants we have enough ethnics. It's over. :blackpill::blackpill:
Other than Bulgaria, Romania where else would see Gypsies increase alot in terms of population?

Other than Bulgaria, Romania where else would see Gypsies increase alot in terms of population?
I cannot really name you specific countries but yes Romania and Bulgaria do have the most gypsies along with Greece and Serbia on the balkans. They are everywhere and breed like cockroaches despite living in really bad conditions they do not really give a shit I doubt most of them know what a condom is. The average gypsy woman already has a kid in her 15s sometimes even younger and that's not a joke. 70% of them are inbreds because they consider incest as something normal. Whatever it does not matter eventually they will outnumber us all due to how fast they are reproducing and we do not have babies at all.

geomax to romania for a cute gypsy girl

brutal, ye Poland is already shitty enough, but we neighbor countries with the best quality of life (Germany and Nordic countries thru the sea), so unless you live in the far east next to Belarus/Ukraine, you will get some Western influence (both good and bad)
among Eastern Europe (Poles will say Poland is Central Europe, but it's a cope) Poland is prolly the best nation to live in (unless you count Czechia as Eastern Europe, they're also pretty good), but it's still shit

BTW summoning @turbocuckcel_7000, the expert on Eastern European struggles with local trad-feminist foids and toothless gopniks

Imagine living in a 90% white population country where you are getting mogged by literally everyone in terms of height,face and attractivness SEAmaxx is not an option because we are poor. The best thing we could do is cope with alcohol or perhaps rope. This is one of the reasons for the high suicide rates especially in this part of Europe. No person in his right mind would consider suicide if they were railing stacies on a daily basis or had a meaningful relationship.

When I was in Hanoi I met this 6'6 blonde haired blue eyed Russian man with a Filipino wife and a daughter. SEAmaxxing still works for Slavcels.

He was an English teacher, so was she.

Good.

EE girls are very money oriented. I was in Romania and Bulgaria, the amount of stacies there is out of this world. Varna beach area is stacey central. I'm thinking about relocating to Bulgaria and shugardadymax with a cute teen girl (legal age of course, dear FBI).

geomax to romania for a cute gypsy girl
they are dirty and smell from meters away like shit. Americans have no right to complain about blacks they are more integrated in society than this scum I could hardly call human that's the same reason in the bigger cities they live in slums with no electricity, water and sewerage but my city is small it could be even considered village and they are free to go around and be subhumans with no consequnces because the law works in their favor because MUH democracy and we're all equal well when it's impossible for them to integrate it's not our fault they are just dirty that's their culture not our problem for not wanting their smelly ass around us.

Absolutely not. Mediterranean foids are ugly as fuck. Monica Bellucci is ONE exception in 64million italians, and still... an average russian teenager mogs her hard btw. The average italian foid is short, loud, hairy. They are the ugliest after curry ones.
The gap between males and females in the mediterranean area is crazy, males are averagely 10 leagues above foids. Which is double-brutal because we few ugly ass piece of rotten mozzarella get brutally mogged at every corner AND witness simping hypergamy at the same time.

EastEucels take brutality but yes, obviously Curricels have it the worst. Nobody can deny that. Curricels are ipso-facto the truest truecels among incels. Being curry is ultimate brutality and being curry living in curryland is even beyond brutality.
FlL80HIXwAIdmFt

Does the average Italian get any benefit out of this med chad halo or is it just beneficial for a few at the top?