Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment East asians are kinda females of all races

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
They are cunning, physically weak, are neotenous and have slow life history just like women, non conflictous too

Not really much too say i'm gladly admit but their race kinda has side of female nature

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo

mentioning interested

@starcrapoo
@Lv99_BixNood

They are cunning, physically weak, are neotenous and have slow life history just like women, non conflictous too

Not really much too say i'm gladly admit but their race kinda has side of female nature

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
Literally the same shit as kikes. We need to dejewify ourselves

They are giga domesticated

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
They are better at fighting wars than slavcels that's for sure.

asians and indians are owed an apology from god

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
They are fucking mid why the fuck do yall like east asians ecpescially the japanse ones

I'm japanese

I'm weak and I don't look neotenic, I'm Japanese truecel