Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Easiest looksmaxx of your life - Eye-Colour lenses - INCREASE YOUR SMV BY 1-2 POINTS IN 5 SECONDS.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I have made a thread about this before years ago. I got subhuman bronze nigger eyes. Which is unusual since if there is one thing slavs are known for is for having blue eyes, I guess I can't even win in that...

Thread theme:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6kHzLTU6E&ab_channel=GyuukiNightcore

Fuck mother nature. Looks are all about what you make it not what it is. Just look at women, they have understood this MILLENIAS AGO. Fakeup is literally just fakeup, women don't look like they present themselves, it's not even fucking close. But nobody cares, you'll still fuck them, as long as they look good even if its not the real them. It's all for show. We all understand that under the tons of fakeup, most women are actually pretty average. Natural beauty is very rare.

So why most men do not take advantage of this?

Idk but I will.

Anyway, back to the topic, I present possibly the simplest and most low effort way to looksmaxx yourself that exists on this planet. Colour-eye contacts. Eyes are the first thing we notice in a face, we are hard-wired to do so. It's really incredible what changing your eye colour does to your face. Similar with hair.

Now I am going to show you two pictures.

Part1

Part2

It's a huge difference but all he did was change his eye colour. Here is one more.

Compared to the subhuman nigger eyes he had before, it makes a huge difference. And this shit only costs like 49.99$ for a 6 months supply or so. I am going to use this in the future.

I have green eyes and red hair and my smv is still negative -10. I hope it works for you at least.

The thing is it would feel like I would be lying (I would be). I don't understand how foids sleep at night knowing that for the majority of the day they present themselves as someone who they aren't.

Alr have green eyes

The thing is it would feel like I would be lying (I would be). I don't understand how foids sleep at night knowing that for the majority of the day they present themselves as someone who they aren't.
ye I used to have the same mentality

idgf anymore when ur almost 30 like me nothing matters anymore, fuck this clown world.

I have green eyes and red hair and my smv is still negative -10. I hope it works for you at least.

FUCKING MOGGER FUCK YOU

FUCKING MOGGER FUCK YOU
Relax. Sure, it makes me more rare. But not a good rare. My awful looks, red hair and autism combined make me stand out worse than a normal sub-5 guy and it is a root cause for the increased amount of bullying done to me by normtards in school.

You need a certain phenotype to pull certain colors
Personally for us kinda lightskinned ethnics (levantines, hispanics, North asians) , honey-very light brown contact lenses would be perfect.

Brutal ginger tax, not even wheat waffles could save his ass and that's why he's dating landwhales

Brutal ginger tax, not even wheat waffles could save his ass and that's why he's dating landwhales
Even Hamas or hamsause or whatever the fuck that guys name is; he's dating a land whale despite looksmaxing to the extreme while also being tall, good looking, rich, and buff.

Even Hamas or hamsause or whatever the fuck that guys name is; he's dating a land whale despite looksmaxing to the extreme while also being tall, good looking, rich, and buff.
Because of curry tax, it's brutal cause he's roided, 6'2 (top 1% for his ethnicity), rich, statusmaxxed, etc and could only pull a 4/10 landwhale

Because of curry tax, it's brutal cause he's roided, 6'2 (top 1% for his ethnicity), rich, statusmaxxed, etc and could only pull a 4/10 landwhale
"muh i pulled a white bitch"

It only works if you have decent bones and harmony, otherwise it'll look uncanny.

You mean scamza

unrelated but really like the idea of thread themes, makes reading it more fun

My eyes are the least of my concerns, having blue eyes doesn't do shit unless you have the other features to go with it.

Last edited:
You mean scamza
How dare you call him a scam? He only charges teenagers 500 bucks a month to teach them how to lift. You clearly don't believe in the redpill bro.

I honestly hope hamza gets a shotgun to the back of his head (muh in gta 5). Fucking faggot.

How dare you call him a scam? He only charges teenagers 500 bucks a month to teach them how to lift. You clearly don't believe in the redpill bro.

I honestly hope hamza gets a shotgun to the back of his head (muh in gta 5). Fucking faggot.
:yes::yes:

My blue eyes aren't any benefit. Maybe with long blonde hair I look too much feminine. Or my frame like 60+ Slav makes me repulsive. Let alone autism.

Like any foid would ever look into my eyes after noticing my manlet height

I can't do this with my body brother. It would be betrayal agaisnt my brown eyes who gave me vision until this day.

My eyes are the least of my concerns, having blue eyes doesn't do shit unless you have the other features to go with it.
massive cope and lie

Blue eyes are a major mogger effect. Of course if you are subhuman it won't make a difference but to deny the eye-mog and eyepill is to deny blackpill itself.

Blue eyes help massively to uplift subhuman status. Blue eyes or Gray eyes give major MOGGER effect, eyes are literal physical representation of your DNA, when they see ur eyes they judge your DNA.

Its a DNApill.

Like any foid would ever look into my eyes after noticing my manlet height
Yes like everything in blackpill, no one feature can really shine on its own, its a combination of all effects. Height is a brutal stat to have, short height instantly gives a sub/weak vibe. Its hard.

I can't do this with my body brother. It would be betrayal agaisnt my brown eyes who gave me vision until this day.
shut the fuck up graycel

I really would like to know what kind of crap you would say to me if I wasn't a graycel.
I would call you a retard. Why do you care about faking your looks women do it all the time.

My blue eyes aren't any benefit. Maybe with long blonde hair I look too much feminine. Or my frame like 60+ Slav makes me repulsive. Let alone autism.
nigga is that a humble brag or what u got a head full of hair and blue eyes.

I got a bald head and disgusting shitskin eyes and we are both slavs.

Mogs me hard tbh

nigga is that a humble brag or what u got a head full of hair and blue eyes.

I got a bald head and disgusting shitskin eyes and we are both slavs.

Mogs me hard tbh
This is not a humblebrag, but only a reminder that Slavic foids prefer "southern" men, curries, niggers and kpopmaxxed chinks

I would call you a retard. Why do you care about faking your looks women do it all the time.
Because I am an honest man. Or at least that is what I like to believe.

Because I am an honest man. Or at least that is what I like to believe.
Then why are u on a cel forum, blackpill doesn't reward honesty. You can be honest till you die you'll just end up getting fucked over by it like me.

I have made a thread about this before years ago. I got subhuman bronze nigger eyes. Which is unusual since if there is one thing slavs are known for is for having blue eyes, I guess I can't even win in that...

Thread theme:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6kHzLTU6E&ab_channel=GyuukiNightcore

Fuck mother nature. Looks are all about what you make it not what it is. Just look at women, they have understood this MILLENIAS AGO. Fakeup is literally just fakeup, women don't look like they present themselves, it's not even fucking close. But nobody cares, you'll still fuck them, as long as they look good even if its not the real them. It's all for show. We all understand that under the tons of fakeup, most women are actually pretty average. Natural beauty is very rare.

So why most men do not take advantage of this?

Idk but I will.

Anyway, back to the topic, I present possibly the simplest and most low effort way to looksmaxx yourself that exists on this planet. Colour-eye contacts. Eyes are the first thing we notice in a face, we are hard-wired to do so. It's really incredible what changing your eye colour does to your face. Similar with hair.

Now I am going to show you two pictures.

It's a huge difference but all he did was change his eye colour. Here is one more.

Compared to the subhuman nigger eyes he had before, it makes a huge difference. And this shit only costs like 49.99$ for a 6 months supply or so. I am going to use this in the future.

Nigger every normie would do this if it was so easy
You will look just a stupid retard, everyone can notice the difference. And just send you life 16/24 with coloured lens theory

When they lie, they speak their native tongue.

Then why are u on a cel forum, blackpill doesn't reward honesty. You can be honest till you die you'll just end up getting fucked over by it like me.
I am on a cel forum because I am an incel, now why am I honest? Idk too. That's just who I am I guess.

Nigger every normie would do this if it was so easy
You will look just a stupid retard, everyone can notice the difference. And just send you life 16/24 with coloured lens theory
I think most normies don't do it because they don't know about its pretty niche

If you got the ones from the video they don't look fake, how you gonna notice that shit you'll have to be straight up to their face to tell the difference.

I think most normies don't do it because they don't know about its pretty niche

If you got the ones from the video they don't look fake, how you gonna notice that shit you'll have to be straight up to their face to tell the difference.
You try and we will see

Truecel trait: having blue eyes doesn't save you

meh.... I think it really boils down to your facial bone structure.
you can Aryanmaxx and pretend you have pure Nordic/Germanic genetics with those blue Angelic lookin eyes, but if your Bones are Wack,your dating life will still be WACK

meh.... I think it really boils down to your facial bone structure.
you can Aryanmaxx and pretend you have pure Nordic/Germanic genetics with those blue Angelic lookin eyes, but if your Bones are Wack,your dating life will still be WACK
Yeah no shit

But its all about little improvements adding up

It's such a low effort thing to do for a big pay off why wouldn't with shit eyes do this.

Yeah no shit

But its all about little improvements adding up

It's such a low effort thing to do for a big pay off why wouldn't with shit eyes do this.
Yea I get what u mean.
depends on where you live tho..... whether it will add to your SMV or not.

Contact lenses are very hard to put and remove if you have small eyes (I have small eyes). They can irritate your eyes, can cause vision trouble. And they can easily be seen if your initial eyes are very dark (I have black eyes). I still consider this possibility nonetheless, I tried with green it looked like shit, will try in the future with white/grey.

Otherwise, for an actual biological modification, there's the glucathione injections + megadose vitamin C or whatever, I heard about it on Looksmax, you can google it. The science behind that is that supposedly there is a combo that you can inject that inhibits heavily your production of melanin. So on the long term, you'll lose melanin in every cell that possesses it, becoming lighter colored (skin, hair, eyes).

Contact lenses are very hard to put and remove if you have small eyes (I have small eyes). They can irritate your eyes, can cause vision trouble. And they can easily be seen if your initial eyes are very dark (I have black eyes). I still consider this possibility nonetheless, I tried with green it looked like shit, will try in the future with white/grey.

Otherwise, for an actual biological modification, there's the glucathione injections + megadose vitamin C or whatever, I heard about it on Looksmax, you can google it. The science behind that is that supposedly there is a combo that you can inject that inhibits heavily your production of melanin. So on the long term, you'll lose melanin in every cell that possesses it, becoming lighter colored (skin, hair, eyes).
Yea there was also this DUMB idiot, that underwent surgery to permanently change his eye color from brown to blue.... ended up blind in one eye.

I already have A10 gigachad eyes :feelzez:

massive cope and lie

Blue eyes are a major mogger effect. Of course if you are subhuman it won't make a difference but to deny the eye-mog and eyepill is to deny blackpill itself.

Blue eyes help massively to uplift subhuman status. Blue eyes or Gray eyes give major MOGGER effect, eyes are literal physical representation of your DNA, when they see ur eyes they judge your DNA.

Its a DNApill.

Yea there was also this DUMB idiot, that underwent surgery to permanently change his eye color from brown to blue.... ended up blind in one eye.

Yeah laser surgeries don't seem on point for now. There's the implant thing (that Toni Mahfud apparently had) but it looks fake, it's basically a permanent contact lense.

Interesting, may finally try this. I used to look down on this (I still do when it’s foids doing it) but it’s just ONE thing to change appearance, like getting a haircut lol

I’m ashamed to say it but I’ve also considered glutathionemaxxing :feelsbadman: Just don’t wanna die alone