Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Early signs that you are going to end up an incel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
One of my earliest signs of inceldom was in kindergarten I pretty much refused to socialize with the rest of the kids and would sit on some carpet. I also refused to go to the toilet because I for some reason deemed the act of using a toilet that was not in my own house shameful and uncomfortable. I was holding my piss and shit all the time as far as I can remember. I would rather shit myself but to use a toilet that was not in my own house. (Probably early autism symptoms which were completely ignored by both teachers and my own parents)

My second behavior which indicated future inceldom was being a jestermaxxer and making foids laugh with my subhumanity. In middle school although a bully victim I tried my best to disguise my suffering by turning into a jester. My entire class would laugh at the autistic shit that I was doing. I thought that this was the only way to socialize with people. It was also during that time that I started being attracted to the opposite sex. If it was not for my jestermaxxing acts I would have been completely alone. But those same people I attracted with my jestermaxxing were also bullying me not just my regular bullies.

I have no doubt that I was born with a brain defect or an illness which prevents me from acting normal and be a functioning member of society.

Last edited:
One of my earliest signs of inceldom was in kindergarten I pretty much refused to socialize with the rest of the kids and would sit on some carpet. I also refused to go to the toilet because I for some reason deemed the act of using a toilet that was not in my own house shameful and uncomfortable. I was holding my piss and shit all the time as far as I can remember. I would rather shit myself but to use a toilet that was not in my own house. (Probably early autism symptoms which were completely ignored by both teachers and my own parents)

My second behavior which indicated future inceldom was being a jestermaxxer and making foids laugh with my subhumanity. In middle school although a bully victim I tried my best to disguise my suffering by turning into a jester. My entire class would laugh at the autistic shit that I was doing. I thought that this was the only way to socialize with people. It was also during that time that I started being attracted to the opposite sex. If it was not for my jestermaxxing acts I would have been completely alone. But those same people I attracted with my jestermaxxing were also bullying me not just my regular bullies.

I have no doubt that I was born with a brain defect or an illness which prevents me from acting normal and a functioning member of society.
Signs its over, You have to be a punching bag because of your subhuman looks, usually i would just throw a chair or a table at my bullies like the tank in left4dead2 and then leave the classroom and go home, I was so fucking angry no one did anything and since no one died no police were needed, I stoood up to my bullies atleast and called them out on theyre BS.

Last edited:
Signs its over, You have to be a punching bag because of your subhuman looks.
one more giga brutal early inceldom trait is being obsessed with vidyas and making a certain character your entire personality. All of that during your early teens. Imo you become an incel when you desire foids the most which is exactly once you hit puberty. CHAD probably had sex before he discovered what his penis is capable of doing.

one more giga brutal early inceldom trait is being obsessed with vidyas and making a certain character your entire personality. All of that during your early teens. Imo you become an incel when you desire foids the most which is exactly once you hit puberty. CHAD probably had sex before he discovered what his penis is capable of doing.
I wanted to be Dean Winchester from supernatural.

'Supernatural's Dean Winchester: All the reasons he's the worst - Film ...

Dean Winchester (Character) - Giant Bomb
Manila Life: Winchester Brothers Reunite in Supernatural Season 6 on ...

The chad i wanted to be when i was a teenager

nowadays this man is probably considered normie looking by women. The standards have risen a "little" too much. It is simply not enough looking normal in 2024 if you want to get into a relationship JFL.

I wanted to be a league of legends character like Aatrox. Autism trait: wishing you looked like this View attachment 1057840
Brutal, But you would be able to slay normies as in killing them with your mighty flames if that is what the yellow in the picture is maybe devour them one by one!

nowadays this man is probably considered normie looking by women. The standards have risen a "little" too much. It is simply not enough looking normal in 2024 if you cant to get into a relationship JFL.
he is indeed a handsome chad, Maybe its not enough, Maybe it is.

Alot of women love this chad and tells him hes so handsome and great personality, Well he is a nice person as they describe him but he does mog alot of people and half the forum here.

Brutal, But you would be able to slay normies as in killing them with your mighty flames if that is what the yellow in the picture is maybe devour them one by one!
I've always wanted to be feared but my young face and height prevents me from that. My face on top of that is not pretty

I've always wanted to be feared but my young face and height prevents me from that. My face on top of that is not pretty
Heightwise how tall are you?

One of my earliest signs of inceldom was in kindergarten I pretty much refused to socialize with the rest of the kids and would sit on some carpet.
same, i rarely interacted with other kids, i even had some fights in kindergarten with other kids. One bastard bit my nose and left scars, I was taken out of kindergarten after that incident.

1. Others lash out at you.
2. You're mostly invisible in group.
3. An easy target for bullying.
4. Too sensitive, soft, feminine etc.
5. You live in your own world.

Sounds like autism & manlet Road or simply just ugliness.

had all of these traits. I would try to talk to talk to a group which consisted of a few "friends" of mine and I would get ghosted all the time like I was not present at all.

When you have bad bones. Yes, it can be noticed even if the person is a child.

had all of these traits. I would try to talk to talk to a group which consisted of a few "friends" of mine and I would get ghosted all the time like I was not present at all.
Same here. I remember being 10 y.o. and already noticing that I'm invisible in a group of neighbours.

In retrospect, the early signs for me was indeed during elementary school. Except, it wasn't that I didn't want to hang out with my peers, it was my peers that wanted nothing to do with me.. especially during recess. They didn't like it when I wanted to join in on a game or whatever, I was like the "needle that pops the balloon" and sucked out all the joy that everyone else was having. If only I had known it was because I was ugly which in turn made me act weird / angry, etc. Ended up most of my school years isolated because of shit like that. You're so impressionable as a child, people don't understand; despite being back by science, that negative reinforcement early on in your years can mold you into a so-called "bad person" just because of social alienation.

That's like me.
If you live in your own world you are probably autistic like me, or you are NT but sub4 so your brain won't function well anyways in that case because people will bully you just because you are WAY below average

nowadays this man is probably considered normie looking by women. The standards have risen a "little" too much. It is simply not enough looking normal in 2024 if you want to get into a relationship JFL.
True. Toliets has unrealistic expectations in man, they think every man are chads, attractive guy. Jfl

Not all look like that. they even say "Why don't man look like this"

I have no doubt that I was born with a brain defect or an illness which prevents me from acting normal and be a functioning member of society.
The truth is that you were always alone, normies never saw you as a real friend, just as a weirdo, subhuman entertaining them. Friendships as such are not real anyways, it's basically just another transaction of goods where two people use each other.

Signs that you will become an incel, women are not attracted to you

Jestermaxxing one is BRUTAL especially for short dudes

The main sign would be you're not Chad but OK.

1:1 everything the same for me, lol. holding the piss even went once wrong for me and i pissed in my pants Jfl

1. Your female teacher treats you like shit

1. Your female teacher treats you like shit
It's the opposite for me. The female teachers treat me well and are friendly with me. I think this is the case with older women. Since they're already married or in a committed relationship, they don't seek to make fun of or deride other men. Why would they?

I knew in kindergarten.

One of my earliest signs of inceldom was in kindergarten I pretty much refused to socialize with the rest of the kids and would sit on some carpet.
Nikolas Cruz also refused to socialize, we all know what happened afterwards:lul:

This is one of the most shocking threads I’ve read, because you vERy accurately described my own abnormal behavioural traits due to mental illness (autism and schizophrenia). I’ve actually nevER seen a post which I could relate to so much on a pERsonal level.

He's barely aged. He was in The Boys and people were talking about how great he looked.

Yeah, shyness is definitely the strongest indicator there is because it's a consequence of many other things. You'll be a shy teenager when your parents are overly controlling/angry, your parents play favorites when you're bullied, when you're short, bad socially develop, experience negative feedback loop, etc. Too many things will cause shyness.

He's barely aged. He was in The Boys and people were talking about how great he looked.
prettyboys like justin bieber were considered the top of the hierarchy back in the 2009s. This guy and peak justin bieber present day would be both considered HTN and not as attractive as you think they are.

I’m 5’4!

I hate eating in school or using the bathroom but I still wash my hands there multiple times a day

prettyboys like justin bieber were considered the top of the hierarchy back in the 2009s. This guy and peak justin bieber present day would be both considered HTN and not as attractive as you think they are.
Justin Bieber was just a twink. Jen Ackles has barely aged and is still very much a chad. He's norwood 0 at 45 yo.

Justin Bieber was just a twink. Jen Ackles has barely aged and is still very much a chad. He's norwood 0 at 45 yo.
he was the most lusted by women back in the days and you know it. There were foids cutting themselves up for him and doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Prettyboys who had the twink body structure were considered perfect for women 15-20 years ago but now the ideal man for foids would be a 6'5 man with perfect jawline, muscular, blue eyes, blonde etc.

I'd say having an abusive and unloving family is a risk factor in becoming incel, but someone might have already mentioned that.

I'd say having an abusive and unloving family is a risk factor in becoming incel, but someone might have already mentioned that.
definitely. A big reason for why i am an incel is not just my looks but because I come from a divorced family and that killed me as a child. My dad was a degenerate alcoholic who abused the entire family and that really took a toll on my mental health.

well i was a loner growing up so this checks out

definitely. A big reason for why i am an incel is not just my looks but because I come from a divorced family and that killed me as a child. My dad was a degenerate alcoholic who abused the entire family and that really took a toll on my mental health.
Im really sorry to hear that... You're not alone. My parents became very violent towards me everytime I "disobeyed" them and my mom especially would break my stuff lolz

Don't understand what's so hard about just loving your child. It's not like they're your enemy. I feel very unsafe and uncomfortable around them to this very day. It really broke me as a child and was a big reason why I got so obsessed with finding a gf. I just wanted to be loved.

Im really sorry to hear that... You're not alone. My parents became very violent towards me everytime I "disobeyed" them and my mom especially would break my stuff lolz

Don't understand what's so hard about just loving your child. It's not like they're your enemy. I feel very unsafe and uncomfortable around them to this very day. It really broke me as a child and was a big reason why I got so obsessed with finding a gf. I just wanted to be loved.
because before having a child one must be required to take a license for that. I don't understand why they are keep letting mentally ill, retarded, violent and low IQ people to breed. This is a recipe for disaster. If it was not for my family I would have been normal. I'd much rather if my parents never had me in the first place. Why did they had me ? So that I can suffer every living second in this life ?