Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Early morning reminder I'm forever alone

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
It's 4 am and I've been sitting here watching YouTube videos of incels for the last hour. Every one I watch causes unbearable pain as it serves as a reminder of what my future holds for me. According to one of the videos, when a man hits 20 and has never had a girlfriend and is a virgin, his chances of ever finding a wife or even have a girlfriend become extremely low. Well, I'm almost there while meeting both criteria. I don't see it changing either. My entire life no girl has ever liked me (yet they like to lie to and use me) and it kills me everyday. It honestly feels like I can't even breathe, like there are walls closing in around me. Life truly is miserable being ugly and pathetic, and it makes it far worse knowing it never even began.

same man same

Brutal Eastern Standard Time Pill

The walls closed in on me a long time ago, it's a wonder i'm still alive

I'm never alone. That's half of my problem. The other half is I'm never with the right person.

yet they like to lie to and use me
Fakecel trait. Why don't they lie to and use me? What do you have but I don't?

savvy guy deleted his videos

I wish I was never born