Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early 2000s Chads made a braindead song

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
"New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits
Chinese food ( Chinese Whores) makes me sick
And I think it's fly when girls stop by
For the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer"
Since that summer"

The lyrics are braindead but overall song is a vibe :feelsokman::feelzez:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20

They could sing about rat feces and their intricacies and foids would add it to their playlist if it was in a deep voice and performed by a 6'2 Chad. :feelskek:

They could sing about rat feces and their intricacies and foids would add it to their playlist if it was in a deep voice and performed by a 6'2 Chad. :feelskek:
" Omg Chad, I love your song, they are so meaningful, atleast to me . Teehee! " Some chad bands like Backstreet boys actually made some good songs... but dats it

Fuck chads, fuck normies, fuck foids. Stupid vile degenerate motherfuckers

Brutal.
Chad's Halo effect seems to be worth all money in the world; I am reminded of this fact when Jeb Bezos's girlfriend was basically thrusting over Leonardo Dicaprio.

Brutal.
Chad's Halo effect seems to be worth all money in the world; I am reminded of this fact when Jeb Bezos's girlfriend was basically thrusting over Leonardo Dicaprio.
Elon Musk and Jeff bezos are supreme cucks of our generation. Elon musk got a hair transplant basically to impress bitches.. hes a bluepilled fag