Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Earlier generations had it easier than us

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Gen X didn't have to deal so much with niggers and feminism. It was easy for an average guy to get a gf. People were outside far more than today.

Unlike today where you have to be fucking rich or jester and socialmaxx like crazy. Or if you didn't make any friends while young, you are fucked, because to meet people you need to know people.

Boomers had it the easiest. Imagine paying like 10k for a house and there are slim, non-tatooed girls everywhere who don't even know what a piercing is.

Last edited:
My grandmother got a house for free from the government.

Water, kike-propaganda wanna tell us people before ages were worse so we cope. But no. BEFORE WAS BETTER JUST 20 YEARS I COULD BE MARRIED AND WITH FAMILY BUT NOOO NOW ALL FOIDS OF MY AGE ARE WHORES OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER NEVEE BEGAN!!!

Gen X didn't have to deal so much with niggers and feminism. It was easy for an average guy to get a gf. People were outside far more than today.

Unlike today where you have to be fucking rich or jester and socialmaxx like crazy. Or if you didn't make any friends while young, you are fucked, because to meet people you need to know people.

Boomers had it the easiest. Imagine paying like 10k for a house and there are slim, non-tatooed girls everywhere who don't even know what a piercing is.
Yes, good times have created weak people (boomers) have created hard times and so on in a circle.

For sure. With my current salary I'd be able to support a wife and three kids in a decent house in the 70s-80s. I live in an apartment and have to cheap out on food these days. Not to mention I would have ascended already if I was 20+ years older, because I'm not deformed or anything. And also it was looked down upon to be a whore up until the past decade or so.

Hellish timeline.

Water, kike-propaganda wanna tell us people before ages were worse so we cope. But no. BEFORE WAS BETTER JUST 20 YEARS I COULD BE MARRIED AND WITH FAMILY BUT NOOO NOW ALL FOIDS OF MY AGE ARE WHORES OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER NEVEE BEGAN!!!

Yes, good times have created weak people (boomers) have created hard times and so on in a circle.
Finally someone understands this. Boomers love to repeat this saying, yet somehow they never realize THEY are the weak men in the cycle

Finally someone understands this. Boomers love to repeat this saying, yet somehow they never realize THEY are the weak men in the cycle
They are pompous, arrogant dullards who were just lucky enough to be born at the beginning of the Cold War, when, out of fear of communism, capitalism put on a mask of a human face so that people would live well and not become communists. Boomers could live comfortably on one factory worker's salary and support a housewife wife and a couple of children, have a house and a car.

I would so much rather hunt food for a living while camping on the frontier in 1872 than live in the modern world. Hell, even being a medieval peasant working the fields 10 hours a day would probably be more fulfilling than my life right now. Sub 8 males truly live in one of the worst eras in human history

Not to mention boomers were/are the largest age group. Meaning when they were 20, the largest age group in the country was age 20.

Compare that to today where i never see zoomers outside. The last time i saw a female my age was at my little bros graduation. Before that it had probably been a year since id seen one. Such an underrated factor that never gets talked about.

Compare that to today where i never see zoomers outside. The last time i saw a female my age was at my little bros graduation. Before that it had probably been a year since id seen one. Such an underrated factor that never gets talked about.
This is actually so real. There's parts of town where I live where the younger people go and congregate at night, but during the day, even if I'm in stores next to high schools and colleges in my area, I see very little zoomers, unless I go to the mall.

I agree
Modern life is worse than being a medieval peasant

Also the base dopamine levels of the current population is far higher than any before it. Technology has made us overlook relationships (not even just the sexual kind).

They had it better in every aspect of life. Easier time dating, finding jobs and friends, a community and so on. Every generation before had it even better, but I think before the 19th century it was worse than now for the average man.

The Boomers were actually worse than any other generation as other civilisation decay took 100 years the fucking Boomers did it in 30years!

1945-2001 was the golden age of humanity.

The Boomers were actually worse than any other generation as other civilisation decay took 100 years the fucking Boomers did it in 30years!
They got the best economy in human history on a silver platter with nobody telling them what to do (because they all died in WW2).

And what did they do with it? They were fucking degenerates who embraced "sex, drugs and rock'n'roll" and began rehabilitating niggers, homosexuals and all that other scum. Boomers were the first to become woke, soulless, materialistic faggots. They were the first to embrace divorce. They were the first to let TV raise their kids and kick them out at 18. They dismantled all traditions and all culture the West had.

If there is a hell I hope boomers rot in it.

1945-2001 was the golden age of humanity.
*1871-1914

The world lost WWII, and the current shitty state of the world - whether it’s the decline of the white race, mass immigration, feminism, hypergamy, mass consumerism, race mixing, LGBT, etc. - can be traced back to the aftermath of the war. Don’t even get me started on the boomer generation…

*1871-1914

The world lost WWII, and the current shitty state of the world - whether it’s the decline of the white race, mass immigration, feminism, hypergamy, mass consumerism, race mixing, LGBT, etc. - can be traced back to the aftermath of the war. Don’t even get me started on the boomer generation…
500-1000 was golden age.

The fact they call it dark ages should make you skeptical. The Jews call it that way, because there wasn't any profit. Just whites living among themselves and hunting and fucking.

500-1000 was golden age.

The fact they call it dark ages should make you skeptical. The Jews call it that way, because there wasn't any profit. Just whites living among themselves and hunting and fucking.
True. Medieval Europe is underrated.

Everything was structured into a rigid hierarchy with which everyone was content. Peasants were probably much freer than modern wage cucks and didn’t have to worry about constant state surveillance and control, as there was no state in the modern sense of the word. All they worried about was working the land and feeding themselves and their families.

Fuck you, got mine generation.
DW all the niggas in the age care homes will treat them right
They got the best economy in human history on a silver platter with nobody telling them what to do (because they all died in WW2).

And what did they do with it? They were fucking degenerates who embraced "sex, drugs and rock'n'roll" and began rehabilitating niggers, homosexuals and all that other scum. Boomers were the first to become woke, soulless, materialistic faggots. They were the first to embrace divorce. They were the first to let TV raise their kids and kick them out at 18. They dismantled all traditions and all culture the West had.

If there is a hell I hope boomers rot in it.

Based thread. Based replies.
I'd do anything to be born as a good looking guy in the 50->90s
Even the girls were more feminine back then, the way they dressed, their outfits, their behavior...
i keep watching old content just to look at the girls of that time. Everything was better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back