Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Earl Furfur can get you a gf

Would you contact Earl Furfur if you knew he could get you a girlfriend

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Download   2022 12 20T193228531

Earl Furfur
Download   2022 12 20T193021217

Earl Furfur (Day Demon)

View: https://youtu.be/NQtuS24MZHs

Dates:
February 19th – February 28th (Connolly)(Day Time)
Alternate Dates: February 19th – February 29th(Tikaboo) September 8th – September 12th (Runyon)
Direction: South
Tarot: 8 of Cups
Planet: Mars
Metal: Iron, Copper of Silver
Element: Fire (Under Ziminiar)
Color: Red
Plant: Cypress
Incense: Dragon’s Blood
Zodiac: Pisces

Ganen menach tasa Furfur

Original text from the Ars Goetia:

“The Thirty-fourth Spirit is Furfur. He is a Great and Mighty Earl, appearing in the Form of an Hart with a Fiery Tail. He never speaketh truth unless he be compelled, or brought up within a triangle. Being therein, he will take upon himself the Form of an Angel. Being bidden, he speaketh with a hoarse voice. Also he will wittingly urge Love between Man and Woman. He can raise Lightnings and Thunders, Blasts, and Great Tempestuous Storms. And he giveth True Answers both of Things Secret and Divine, if commanded. He ruleth over 26 Legions of Spirits. And his Seal is this, etc”
From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford

“.[…]This translates in an initiatory context that Furfur echoes the conscious mind, that is, he does not reveal the depths of the true self, i.e. the subconscious abyss within. Furfur is a spirit of the carnal ego, the daemon associated with the body. This spirit will also take human form is commanded, and will reveal truth once the magician has Willed it so. Furfur can raise storms which translates to the context which makes reference to his ability to cause “Chaos” in areas of self-introspection, that which will create a powerful situation for the one who works with this spirit. In other words, Furfur can assist or help destroy the self. He may also be commanded with his 26 Legions of spirits to create Chaos of a somewhat destructive nature in another. “

View: https://youtu.be/7qSb3ESeDcM

View: https://youtu.be/GxOf6mXtHCk

View: https://youtu.be/IkYQRbjRmM8

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 1
I love Decarabia
smt-shin-megami-tensei.gif

Does it even work?

Reading up on him now. Black magik hasn't done shit for me though :feelsUgh:

These are interesting

Furfur is wicked as hell.

@suigintwo @PointOfNoReturn @Shrek @Dark Evil God

@Tryna Ascend @ADHD_cel what do you desire?

The Jews are using Kabbalah to prevent us from ascending the Jewish Kabbalah is preventing the love spell from working

Earl Furfur (Gay Demon)

Earl furfur, his name's sounds like a furry name he looks anthropomorphic so I'd say no he can't get me nothing.

Earl furfur, his name's sounds like a furry name he looks anthropomorphic so I'd say no he can't get me nothing.
He can get you a girlfriend. He's extremely powerful

Kinda, but come on how can you not trust this guy?

He's a furry.

And aren't devils usually untrustable?
Sorry, i was talking about Acion.

How can you not trust Acion? he's one of the most interesting guys in this site

I tried summoning Amdusias to teach me play the guitar. Retarded idea. Don't fuck with goethic demons until you mean it.
Lilith is based aside from the incel lore tho

Sorry, i was talking about Acion.

How can you not trust Acion? he's one of the most interesting guys in this site
I mean yeah, but if he could get a girlfriend that easy wouldn't he already y'know... Been out of here.

I mean yeah, but if he could get a girlfriend that easy wouldn't he already y'know... Been out of here.
Maybe he wants to share his power with us before he ascends

These demons are gay as fuck u really think I would pray to some furry faggot demon

@PhilipBlake all they do is post a random demon and say they'll get you a girlfriend. My man acion, must have 80 girlfriends by now.

The occult means hidden. We hide this knowledge from the public. There is great power in secrecy

It worked, now i have a deer to eat

@PhilipBlake all they do is post a random demon and say they'll get you a girlfriend. My man acion, must have 80 girlfriends by now.
These aren't random demons. These are arch demons of the goetia.

Sounds good, give me an example of one you helped.
I'm talking to a few members. They're reluctant to divulge personal information. I need the information to direct the spell at them.