Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming E-Rapemaxxing

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
Im playing this cool anime game call Knights of Xentar. You basically play as a Chad that kills incel rapists and as a reward gets to rape women that cum all over your based rapeyness. Truecel trait tbh

Greycel tier thread ngl

when you get higher post counts, your name color changes. When you start out, your color is grey. People always think greycels are either fakcel larpers who are looking for attention, trying to make us look bad, or the feds.

when you get higher post counts, your name color changes. When you start out, your color is grey. People always think greycels are either fakcel larpers who are looking for attention, trying to make us look bad, or the feds.
Am I fake el larger

You sound like a try-hard IT fag trying to fit in

I'm literally 100% serious. But the thought of my absolute state of playing this was pretty honkpilled so I posted it. Paranoid nigger

I'm literally 100% serious. But the thought of my absolute state of playing this was pretty honkpilled so I posted it. Paranoid nigger
My bad. This game sounds like IT self-insert fantasy "slaying" the evil inkwells

Jfl. It has to be that anyone who hasnt reached my level of virtual sex copery is fakecel