Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL E-Harmony dating site advocates for manlets

its never womens fault.

A long time ago I think it was eHarmony where I tried to create a profile with my height, age, etc. and it literally responded with "there's nobody that wants you, sorry" and kicked me off the site

"few obstacles"

IMG 2553

They are targeting 30 yr old roasties

A long time ago I think it was eHarmony where I tried to create a profile with my height, age, etc. and it literally responded with "there's nobody that wants you, sorry" and kicked me off the site
suprised tinder doesnt do that either lol, i literally swipe until i run out of ppl in my area and then just tells me to expand my search location.

JFL id have to expand it to another universe, maybe i could get a cute alien gf :feelshaha:

suprised tinder doesnt do that either lol, i literally swipe until i run out of ppl in my area and then just tells me to expand my search location.

JFL id have to expand it to another universe, maybe i could get a cute alien gf :feelshaha:
lol expand it to alpha centauri
bbbbbbbbut we would still get fuck all hits

"WHY TRUE LOVE GOES BEYOND PHYSICAL ATTRACTION"

...It doesn't.

If your woman doesn't sexually lust for you, your relationship is worthless.

This article is aimed at manlets. Men are those who pay to use dating sites and this articles is made to give them hope.

This article is aimed at manlets. Men are those who pay to use dating sites and this articles is made to give them hope.

Hope = Cope

Does the site send recommendation links of Alpha M videos to manlet users?

its never womens fault.
This. Women can say „I want a HVM“ or „I don’t date short guys“ and everybody is fine with it.
But when a man says „I don’t want a fat gf“ you can see the shitstorm immediately. And remember that you can always lose weight, but there’s nothing you can do as a short man.

its never womens fault.
If they consider manletism is not a problem for dating... why the fuck do they even mention it? No one goes around saying "If you are a tall guy with a wide frame and a good looking face, it does not mean your dating pool has shrunk or you are doomed in the dating department. It only means there are a few obstacles on your path to true love". JFL.
Giga iq ngl

Last edited:
give manlet 10 year old to marry, he takes her and breeds her at 14 problem solved :feelscomfy: why f*ids are allowed to make decisions is beyond any thinking human tbhtbh